Isaiah 9:6 study

Forever Light

Veteran
Found this to be both an interesting and good study on Isaiah 9:6 and would like to invite both trinitarian and non-trinitarians to read it (and feel free to use this thread for related discussion if anyone wishes):

http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/trinity/verses/Isaiah9_6-2.html

Trinitarians often quote this verse (Isaiah 9:6) in the belief that it justifies and proves the trinity doctrine.

Before commenting, I would suggest that people carefully read the entire article at the above link first, from start to finish.

Here are a few additional scriptural references, that I could think of to suggest for further reflection:

Zechariah
14:7 But it shall be one Day which shall be known to the "I AM", not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, [that] at evening time it shall be light.
14:8 And it shall be in that Day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the eastern sea, and half of them toward the western sea: in Summer and in Winter shall it be.
14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].
14:10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon South of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and [from] the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
14:11 And [men] shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

1 Timothy
2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and One mediator between God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;
2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, a testimony at the due time.
2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, [and] lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Sura
4:170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from God: believe him: it is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to God belong all things in the heavens and on earth: and God is All-knowing, All-wise.
4:171. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).
4:173. But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: but those who are scornful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous Penalty; nor will they find, besides God, any to protect or help them.

If you believe the trinity because you were taught it in church, then you owe it to yourself to do this.
Why is this SO important? Because according to Christ, your very life (Life Eternal) depends on it:

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

This topic is therefore a very important one for believers.

Most if not all trinitarians believe that their salvation is contained within and cannot possibly be separated from a belief in the trinity. Why? Because, this is what the church has taught them and they have accepted that belief. But, is that belief really justified and correct? Or, is it merely a belief based on ignorance and on fear? Is it really what Jesus Christ taught personally? Or, did He in fact teach that God His Father is Love?
If this speaks to you, then maybe you owe it to yourself to find out.

All Scripture quoted from the [King of kings' Bible]

TokiEl

Superstar
God in the very first verse in the Bible is written in the plural form.

"In the beginning elohiym created the heavens and the earth." - Genesis 1:1

Furthermore in Genesis 1:26 "Then elohiym said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;'"

Vytas

Star
A major problem with the Trinitarian translation is that it would have Isaiah, an ancient Israelite, referring to a future human child as his God.
Yeah that "problem" is called prophecy... human child?
And again
It is quite clear that he is referring to the birth of a human child.
It's quite clear author can't grasp Jesus being fully God and fully human...He is trying to prove for christians that Jesus isn't God because he is human...And he goes in length explaining proofs in bible that Jesus was human...Yeah we are well aware of that..

A further problem for the Trinitarian interpretation is that we are told in the next verse that Yahweh of Hosts will make all of this happen. This fact makes it quite obvious that Yahweh is one and the child-son is another.
Again we are aware Jesus and God has Different field of work so to speak, it doesn't proves anything...

Then it will sweep on into Judah, it will overflow and pass through, It will reach even to the neck; And the spread of its wings will fill the breadth of your land, O Immanuel. Be broken, O peoples, and be shattered; And give ear, all remote places of the earth. Gird yourselves, yet be shattered; Gird yourselves, yet be shattered. Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; State a proposal, but it will not stand, For Immanuel."
OR
Then it will sweep on into Judah, it will overflow and pass through, It will reach even to the neck; And the spread of its wings will fill the breadth of your land, O God with us. Be broken, O peoples, and be shattered; And give ear, all remote places of the earth. Gird yourselves, yet be shattered; Gird yourselves, yet be shattered. Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; State a proposal, but it will not stand, For God is with us. (Isaiah 8:8-10).

Here again the name given is obviously not intended to describe the child but given as a sign concerning what the Mighty God of Israel is accomplishing Even further, we find that the words "God with us" do not mean "God with us in the same space as us" but "God with us in plan and purpose" as opposed to "God against us."
Nothing is opposed here...Trying to force distinction than there is none...
Really poor article...

JoChris

Superstar
Found this to be both an interesting and good study on Isaiah 9:6 and would like to invite both trinitarian and non-trinitarians to read it (and feel free to use this thread for related discussion if anyone wishes):

Trinitarians often quote this verse (Isaiah 9:6) in the belief that it justifies and proves the trinity doctrine.

Before commenting, I would suggest that people carefully read the entire article at the above link first, from start to finish.

Here are a few additional scriptural references, that I could think of to suggest for further reflection:

Zechariah
14:7 But it shall be one Day which shall be known to the "I AM", not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, [that] at evening time it shall be light.
14:8 And it shall be in that Day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the eastern sea, and half of them toward the western sea: in Summer and in Winter shall it be.
14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].
14:10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon South of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and [from] the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
14:11 And [men] shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

1 Timothy
2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and One mediator between God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;
2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, [and] lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Sura
4:170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from God: believe him: it is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to God belong all things in the heavens and on earth: and God is All-knowing, All-wise.
4:171. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).
4:173. But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: but those who are scornful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous Penalty; nor will they find, besides God, any to protect or help them.

If you believe the trinity because you were taught it in church, then you owe it to yourself to do this.
Why is this SO important? Because according to Christ, your very life (Life Eternal) depends on it:

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

Most if not all trinitarians believe that their salvation is contained within and cannot possibly be separated from a belief in the trinity. Why? Because, this is what the church has taught them and they have accepted that belief. But, is that belief really justified and correct? Or, is it merely a belief based on ignorance and on fear? Is it really what Jesus Christ taught personally? Or, did He in fact teach that God His Father is Love?

No Muslim texts are in GENUINE bibles. Self-proclaimed prophet Muhammad from 6th century AD. Final book of New Testament written end of 1st century AD.

Forever Light

Veteran
No Muslim texts are in GENUINE bibles. Self-proclaimed prophet Muhammad from 6th century AD. Final book of New Testament written end of 1st century AD.
Why?
Who says?
Where does it say that the "final" book came in 1st century AD, and that there can therefore not be anything more sent by God after that?
It is because an organised religion has claimed this?
Stay away from organised religions... they all work for Satan.
The Bible itself is a collection of various books that have been sent by God throughout history, at various times.
How do we know they are from God? Because they all tell us the exact same thing.
Christ Jesus (Christ's Teachings - not false interpretations popular in the churches) taught exactly the same as what Mohammed (pbuh) was told by God.

The problems and (perceived) differences are due to interference from powerful people within the organised religions, who did not like what God's Messages said (about them) and so they tried to change it, but fortunately, God is Faithful and watches over His Word and sends the needed corrections, that then exposes the people in organised religions (who only really care about money, power and the personal comfort they can gain from their positions over the people, and do not really care about God's people) for what they really are and have done. This process of correction is actually also happening RIGHT NOW again (read TWHOFTF) and there is even more going on besides that is all related.

Does it make sense to anyone, to think even for a minute, that God would just for some reason suddenly STOP sending us His Messages (e.g. stop after 1 AD) and then from that point onwards, not send any help or message and just leave everything up to US (...to destroy? to ruin and mess up? and end up killing ourselves, along with the planet? just like the lunatics we are?) No.. it does not make any sense. God is not absent. He has sent more books after the Revelation sent to John, with additional warnings and guidance and also to always confirm everything that He sent before it. He sent the Holy Qur'an to Mohammed (via Angel Gabriel) and now He has also sent This Book called TWHOFTF subtitled "The Survival Plan for all human+beings", available as a free PDF. - Everyone needs to read this Book!

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
This is a short video that shows the basic story, of how Islam began (with the Messages God sent to Mohammed (pbuh) via Jibreel/Gabriel) and does it in under 10 minutes. Its not perfect (see link below it for why) but overall its a nice video still:
[Important information about Mecca]

Kung Fu

Superstar
No Muslim texts are in our human forged interpolated bibles. Self-proclaimed apostle Paul from 1st century AD. Final book of the Roman Pagan New Testament written end of 1st century AD.
That's more accurate ;)

Lisa

Superstar

Zechariah

1 Timothy

Sura

Isaiah 9:6 is about Jesus, not the trinity for starters...
The trinity is mentioned in the NT though...Jesus talks about sending the Helper, the Holy Spirit when He departs. And of course Jesus talks about God the Father and God the Father calls Jesus His only begotten Son...it would be hard not to see the trinity, really....

I’m not sure why you bother with the quran...your book talks about Jesus as a second rate prophet...so there is nothing in there to compare to.

The belief in the trinity is taught from the Bible, the book inspired by God...so He would know don’t ya think?

What is love to you? Love to God was sending His only begotten Son to die for our sins...quit a different love then what humans think of when they think of love, don’t ya think?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is that what you’re reduced to @Kung Fu? Reposting people’s comments as you wish they would read? Pathetic don’t ya think?
Correction, re-posting them in a more accurate sense. As to what I find what pathetic well that would have to be you being a polytheist ;)

JoChris

Superstar
Why?
Who says?
Where does it say that the "final" book came in 1st century AD, and that there can therefore not be anything more sent by God after that?
It is because an organised religion has claimed this?
Stay away from organised religions... they all work for Satan.
The Bible itself is a collection of various books that have been sent by God throughout history, at various times.
How do we know they are from God? Because they all tell us the exact same thing.
Christ Jesus (Christ's Teachings - not false interpretations popular in the churches) taught exactly the same as what Mohammed (pbuh) was told by God.

The problems and (perceived) differences are due to interference from powerful people within the organised religions, who did not like what God's Messages said (about them) and so they tried to change it, but fortunately, God is Faithful and watches over His Word and sends the needed corrections, that then exposes the people in organised religions (who only really care about money, power and the personal comfort they can gain from their positions over the people, and do not really care about God's people) for what they really are and have done. This process of correction is actually also happening RIGHT NOW again (read TWHOFTF) and there is even more going on besides that is all related.

Does it make sense to anyone, to think even for a minute, that God would just for some reason suddenly STOP sending us His Messages (e.g. stop after 1 AD) and then from that point onwards, not send any help or message and just leave everything up to US (...to destroy? to ruin and mess up? and end up killing ourselves, along with the planet? just like the lunatics we are?) No.. it does not make any sense. God is not absent. He has sent more books after the Revelation sent to John, with additional warnings and guidance and also to always confirm everything that He sent before it. He sent the Holy Qur'an to Mohammed (via Angel Gabriel) and now He has also sent This Book called TWHOFTF subtitled "The Survival Plan for all human+beings", available as a free PDF. - Everyone needs to read this Book!
Read what the apostle John says. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+22:18-19&version=KJV
You fit in the second group, just like all the followers of Islam. Repent and believe in the real Jesus Christ of the real bible or you will be in Hell with them for eternity too.

JoChris

Superstar

Forever Light

Veteran
I’m not sure why you bother with the quran...your book talks about Jesus as a second rate prophet...so there is nothing in there to compare to.
Where do you get that belief from, please? I'm curious to know where in the Koran does it say this or rather, gives people the idea that ot does.
The belief in the trinity is taught from the Bible, the book inspired by God...so He would know don’t ya think?
Yes He would, of course. But the problem is the church has tampered with certain verses. However, if you study the Bible close enough the places they tampered with start to jump out and you can see they don't fit. Then its usually easy at that point, as there will be some manuscript evidence in most cases. For instance Matt. 28:19 is a well known "trinity" verse as it contains the "trinity" formula.
But if you then study the rest of the NT, you will find out it never ever got used, by any disciple of Jesus - not even once. No disciple of Jesus ever baptized anyone using the "trinity formula"... but "in the Name of Jesus" only.
All throughout Acts...
? ?? ??? - and then if you get curious and look at manuscripts you find out that it did not contain the trinity formula in the original. So..what happened? The answer is that the catholic church changed it by cleverly inserting THEIR trinity doctrine into that verse! It was not present in the original, which means Jesus did not teach it!
What is love to you? Love to God was sending His only begotten Son to die for our sins...quit a different love then what humans think of when they think of love, don’t ya think?
Agreed.
Something we could all do well to strive to learn from more and daily.
Jesus talked much about Love.
Only Love lasts, Love is the answer, and God IS Love.
Love, FL.

Kung Fu

Superstar
All those who refuse to believe in Jesus Christ are in spiritual darkness and will end up in Hell for eternity.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3:16-21&version=KJV

Only faith in Jesus makes a person righteous in God's eyes. You are determined to stay in Islam's belief system and therefore are evil in God's eyes. So be it.
Right, because people that lived before Christ and babies and kids and or people that have never known who Jesus is going to Hell for eternity makes so much logical sense. What a loving and kind God who needed a ransom to forgive us. Go through your illogical nonsense at someone that's willing to buy incoherent drivel.

Vytas

Star
Right, because people that lived before Christ and babies and kids and or people that have never known who Jesus is going to Hell for eternity makes so much logical sense.
That's not a belief of Christianity...

Forever Light

Veteran
Read what the apostle John says. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+22:18-19&version=KJV
You fit in the second group, just like all the followers of Islam. Repent and believe in the real Jesus Christ of the real bible or you will be in Hell with them for eternity too.
Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

It is a warning to men.
It says "if any man" it does not say that God cannot send any more messages or revelation through Prophets of His choice.
It is a warning to men not to tamper with God's word by subtracting or writing their own words in it.
It does not say that God cannot send any further messages, or revelations to mankind, through a Prophet or Prophets of His choice.

Like it said, already in Deuteronomy:

Deuteronomy
18:17 And the "I AM" said unto me, They have well [spoken that] which they have spoken.
18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put My Words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
18:19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto My Words which he shall speak in My name, I will require [it] of him.
18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the "I AM" hath not spoken?
18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the "I AM", if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the "I AM" hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

In Malachi, God promised that He would send EliJAH The Prophet before the great and dreadful day of the "I AM' (The Day that "burneth like an oven") i.e. just before the end "The Last Day" and that people then must listen to Him (Eli-JAH - "The Revealer of God") and then we NEED to do what He says.

Malachi
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

This obviously refers to a date after 1 AD (and the book of Revelation) as it refers to just before The Last Day.
The Book of Revelation warns men not to tamper with the Word because or in case they don't like what it says about them.
(And yet, that is exactly what has happened - people in the organised religions have tried to tamper with the Word).

It does not say God can't send more Prophets and Books to correct (where needed) and confirm the Truth of what He sent to us before. Obviously, God could and would do that if He chose to (so you need to go and read that again). And He said He would, as has just been quoted.

Eli-JAH the Prophet (not Elias / Elisha / John the Baptist) is here NOW as prophesied in Malachi and we therefore NEED to do what He says, before time runs out.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

It is a warning to men.
It says "if any man" it does not say that God cannot send any more messages or revelation through Prophets of His choice.
It is a warning to men not to tamper with God's word by subtracting or writing their own words in it.
It does not say that God cannot send any further messages, or revelations to mankind, through a Prophet or Prophets of His choice.

Like it said, already in Deuteronomy:

Deuteronomy
18:17 And the "I AM" said unto me, They have well [spoken that] which they have spoken.
18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put My Words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
18:19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto My Words which he shall speak in My name, I will require [it] of him.
18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the "I AM" hath not spoken?
18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the "I AM", if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the "I AM" hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

In Malachi, God promised that He would send EliJAH The Prophet before the great and dreadful day of the "I AM' (The Day that "burneth like an oven") i.e. just before the end "The Last Day" and that people then must listen to Him (Eli-JAH - "The Revealer of God") and then we NEED to do what He says.

Malachi
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

This obviously refers to a date after 1 AD (and the book of Revelation) as it refers to just before The Last Day.
The Book of Revelation warns men not to tamper with the Word because or in case they don't like what it says about them.
(And yet, that is exactly what has happened - people in the organised religions have tried to tamper with the Word).

It does not say God can't send more Prophets and Books to correct (where needed) and confirm the Truth of what He sent to us before. Obviously, God could and would do that if He chose to (so you need to go and read that again). And He said He would, as has just been quoted.

Eli-JAH the Prophet (not Elias / Elisha / John the Baptist) is here NOW as prophesied in Malachi and we therefore NEED to do what He says, before time runs out.
Deuteronomy 5th book of OLD Testament. Malachi last book of OLD Testament.
Revelation LAST book of NEW Testament, therefore last book of CHRISTIAN bible.

Of course you relied on readers not being aware of that. Moses and Malachi did not know Jesus. Apostle John did.

Everyone can see YAH is more than tampering with the bible, he has the arrogance to think he can add books half a millennia later and fool others into believing his false doctrines. Very sad that you are one of his fooled followers.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
Deuteronomy 5th book of OLD Testament. Malachi last book of OLD Testament.
Revelation LAST book of NEW Testament, therefore last book of CHRISTIAN bible.
Christ said, that The Law has not been done away with and that He did not come to destroy The Law, but to fully preach it and that it is therefore still in effect, today.
The churches however, contradict Christ, by saying that The Law has somehow been done away with, when Christ said The Law has not been done away with.
So, are you therefore going to believe them (the church?), or are you going to believe Him (Christ)?
Of course you relied on readers not being aware of that.
Of what exactly, please?
The Moral Law of the Old Covenant/Testament is still in effect today.
The only thing that was changed, is that Christ did away with the Ceremonial part of The Law (that had to do with the priesthood and animal sacrifice for sins) and He replaced it with following His example of daily "self" sacrifice.
If you would like to read a thorough explanation about this, please see:
The Song of The Lamb
(This is the second part of "The New Song" and you should read all of it, but the link for "The Song of The Lamb" was shared if you want to start with that.)
And here is further confirmation for you, from the book of Revelation, about the "New Song" (of Christ):
Revelation
15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.
15:4 Who shall not fear Thee, O Lord, and glorify Thy name? for [Thou] ONLY [art] Holy (Matt 19:17): for all nations shall come and worship before Thee; for Thy Judgments are made manifest.
Moses and Malachi did not know Jesus. Apostle John did.
Really?
If that was so, then we would need to ask ourselves this - if they (Moses and Malachi) did not know Him (according to that claim...)
then how is it, that Abraham (who lived before Moses and Malachi) knew Him? And not only knew Him, but saw Him, too?

King of kings' Bible, John 8:47 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.
KJV, John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
(The "adulterous woman" story does not appear in the King of kings' Bible, since it was not present in the original Gospel of John but was added/inserted later on, by priests - look up "pericope adulterae" - despite the warnings in John's Revelation not to do that. But even so, they decided to do it anyway.)

Ask these questions:
Is Christ not The Lawgiver?
Is Christ not The Word of God?
Did Christ not appear to Moses?
James 4:12 There is ONE Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
The answer of course, is yes He did.
It was Christ Who gave The Law of God to Moses, on top of Mt. Sinai.

And before Moses, Abraham saw Him:

Genesis

14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram by the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth:
14:20 And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
Everyone can see YAH is more than tampering with the bible, he has the arrogance to think he can add books half a millennia later and fool others into believing his false doctrines. Very sad that you are one of his fooled followers.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill (Gr. original - pleroo - to "fully preach" [it - The Law]).
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Till all (the prophecies - Matthew 5:17) be fulfilled.
When He says all, He means ALL.

Last edited: