How to become a Christian?

Alanantic

Star
I can’t say I met them, but I didn’t like these pagans….

They're long gone now. Define Pagan. Are they just anybody that doesn't think like you do? Pagans, from what I've heard, simply revere Nature. They study Nature so as to live in harmony with earthly existence. They have families, raise children, and put an emphasis on empathy when confronting moral dilemmas. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. Yet you demonize a "group"; thinking that deep down they only want to cut your heart out and drink your blood. The Aztecs died out along with their particular insanity. Now what's insane is grouping people together and implying traits on all which may only apply to a few, if any.

Daze

Superstar
Christianism = Paganism!!!
Christianity is thinly disguised paganism.
Have you ever asked yourself what a Christmas tree or Easter eggs have to do with Jesus? Absolutely nothing. They are pagan symbols celebrating the solstice.
He's Not God!!! He's Prophet!!!
Jesus never died on cross!!!
He was taken unto Heavens by one mighty in power(God)!!!
Christians fabricated traditions of Jesus dying for our sins makes no sense!!!
Jesus was not God, nor did he claim to be God!!!
During his lifetime, Jesus himself didn't call himself God and didn't consider himself God!!!
At a later point, his followers began to assign attributes to him that were semi-divine like angel!!!

View attachment 89188
Just a heads up, facts don't matter here. If you say water is wet you may be called a liar. Most likely will on this topic at least.

Indoctrination and cognitive dissonance is very strong here at VC. Most won't find truth until they meet the angel of death and it becomes self-evident.

The majority of reg's here are old people and you know what they say about teaching an old dog new tricks.

I have a couple of threads that may interest you. One highlights paganism in Easter and another highlighting multiple pagan 3 in 1 gods from the days of old.

Anyone who can step back and see the big picture can see these practices never died.

Alanantic

Star
Are you a fan of these child murderers / molesters?

View attachment 89216
Which one or more of those people in that picture do you know as a fact committed murder or molestation? That's a serious accusation! Do you actually give any thought to what you believe or what comes out of your mouth? From what I've heard, Satan is the accuser. I wonder what spirit possesses you.

Daze

Superstar
Which one or more of those people in that picture do you know as a fact committed murder or molestation? That's a serious accusation! Do you actually give any thought to what you believe or what comes out of your mouth? From what I've heard, Satan is the accuser. I wonder what spirit possesses you.
You do know that's Bohemian grove, right?

Why is it locked down by the US military? I can't go there, you can't go there. But presidents frequent it.

1690247078776.png

This is what satanist do Alan. Do you really need me to go into details on the child sacrifice that takes place there after they are raped?

Have you seen "Eyes wide shut " by Kubrick?

Remember the minor in it that was prostituted to old men?
1690247623118.png

That's the public version you know. This is what they admit to.

Such atrocities don't matter to these people because they don't have a path to God. You know, how I'm always highlighting with you that people who believe are better for society?

Because we can see what those who don't believe, get up to.

You love pagans, while the so called "illuminati" are the most famous amongst them.

Attachments

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
They're long gone now. Define Pagan. Are they just anybody that doesn't think like you do? Pagans, from what I've heard, simply revere Nature. They study Nature so as to live in harmony with earthly existence. They have families, raise children, and put an emphasis on empathy when confronting moral dilemmas. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. Yet you demonize a "group"; thinking that deep down they only want to cut your heart out and drink your blood. The Aztecs died out along with their particular insanity. Now what's insane is grouping people together and implying traits on all which may only apply to a few, if any.
Paul (rather scathingly) defines “pagan”….

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 1

The phrase that stands out to me is “worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator” - that to me would define the word succinctly.

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
Paul (rather scathingly) defines “pagan”….

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 1

The phrase that stands out to me is “worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator” - that to me would define the word succinctly.
Still sounds like someone demonizing who they don't like and resorting to name calling. Paul would be arrested if he spewed that stuff on a street corner, nowadays. It makes good Christians look around to see who they think fills this hideous batch of accusations. Paul is putting people down just to build himself up, and expects you to point out these "evildoers. Then what? Stone em'? Paul tried to make a great and wise man into a god.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Lest you might think Paul didn’t care about pagans, here he is addressing the pagan Greeks for context in Acts 17.

27That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 29Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. 30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. 32And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter. 33So Paul departed from among them.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Paul tried to make a great and wise man into a god.
I just listened to this - Jesus said things that only made sense after He died. You have to ask yourself why He would do that??

The Word of Promise® NKJV Audio Bible

48 I am the bread of life.
49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
50 This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die.
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”
52 The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”
53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.
58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

John 6:48-58 NKJV

Alanantic

Star
I just listened to this - Jesus said things that only made sense after He died. You have to ask yourself why He would do that??

48 I am the bread of life.
49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
50 This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die.
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”
52 The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”
53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.
58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

John 6:48-58 NKJV
Being a bit familiar with the words of Buddha, Krishna, and a few other great souls, they all speak in metaphors. Personally, I think Jesus' messianic urge was what got him killed. "The nail that sticks up gets hammered down" as they say. He was a bit too full of himself. Greatness wasn't thrust upon him. He sought it out. When he left, we were left with the Dark Ages.

Daze

Superstar
Name just one person.
How about Hillary Clinton? Forget about the fact that she has like 50 "suicides" surrounding her.

Have you heard of Frazzle drip? "Conspiracy theory" they say, except you can find it online.

Incase this is new to you, its a video that shows HC and her aide cutting the face off of a child, one that is alive, and HC puts it on and wears it.

Sounds crazy, doesn't it? Whats odd / not odd is the authorities are absolutely aware of it. The ones who investigated it say its stomach churning.

I'm sure this one sounds "far fetched" so why don't you go give it a watch? Its on the dark web, but you can access it easy enough with something like Tor browser. Just look up Frazzle Drip.

What, did you thank Hillary Clinton isn't a pagan? Remember the email where HC said she was gonna sacrifice a chicken to molach?
Remember when Maria Abromavich was all the rage amongst holy-wood elite?

1690261347021.png

Incase you're unaware, that giant owl statue i showed in the post above from bohemian grove is Molach.

I know you only asked for 1 person, but speaking of the Clinton's, whats up with the Red shoe club?

1690261262171.png

Why do I mention them? What is the story behind the red shoes that the elite are so crazy over?

I'll let you look it up Alan. You can start with Macaulay Culkin.

But remember, its all "conspiracy theory".

Amazing what a person is capable of when they don't believe in God.

Attachments

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Being a bit familiar with the words of Buddha, Krishna, and a few other great souls, they all speak in metaphors. Personally, I think Jesus' messianic urge was what got him killed. "The nail that sticks up gets hammered down" as they say. He was a bit too full of himself. Greatness wasn't thrust upon him. He sought it out. When he left, we were left with the Dark Ages.
After describing Himself as the “bread of life”, Jesus faced pushback and His reply says a lot, not just about Him, but about us.

41 The Jews then complained about Him, because He said, “I am the bread which came down from heaven.”
42 And they said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that He says, ‘I have come down from heaven’?”
43 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves.
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:41-44 NKJV

Tyln93

Rookie
How about Hillary Clinton? Forget about the fact that she has like 50 "suicides" surrounding her.

Have you heard of Frazzle drip? "Conspiracy theory" they say, except you can find it online.

Incase this is new to you, its a video that shows HC and her aide cutting the face off of a child, one that is alive, and HC puts it on and wears it.

Sounds crazy, doesn't it? Whats odd / not odd is the authorities are absolutely aware of it. The ones who investigated it say its stomach churning.

I'm sure this one sounds "far fetched" so why don't you go give it a watch? Its on the dark web, but you can access it easy enough with something like Tor browser. Just look up Frazzle Drip.

What, did you thank Hillary Clinton isn't a pagan? Remember the email where HC said she was gonna sacrifice a chicken to molach?
Remember when Maria Abromavich was all the rage amongst holy-wood elite?

View attachment 89241

Incase you're unaware, that giant owl statue i showed in the post above from bohemian grove is Molach.

I know you only asked for 1 person, but speaking of the Clinton's, whats up with the Red shoe club?

View attachment 89240

Why do I mention them? What is the story behind the red shoes that the elite are so crazy over?

I'll let you look it up Alan. You can start with Macaulay Culkin.

But remember, its all "conspiracy theory".

Amazing what a person is capable of when they don't believe in God.
Clintons = Evil!!!
Frazzledrip is a rumored dark web snuff film showing Hillary Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin sexually assaulting and murdering a young girl, drinking her blood and taking turns wearing the skin from her face as a mask.
Video was allegedly discovered on former Congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop (Weiner is Abedin’s ex-husband) in a folder labeled “life insurance,” and police officers who’ve reportedly seen it were so horrified that they were driven to suicide.
hillaryy-1690238476.3069.png

Alanantic

Star
After describing Himself as the “bread of life”, Jesus faced pushback and His reply says a lot, not just about Him, but about us.

41 The Jews then complained about Him, because He said, “I am the bread which came down from heaven.”
42 And they said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that He says, ‘I have come down from heaven’?”
43 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves.
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:41-44 NKJV
Yeah, I'm drawn more toward Buddha. He's a lot more humble.

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." -- Buddha

"Don't get attached to what I say, don't get attached to any doctrine, to what I preach; don't get attached to my personality. These are all just fingers pointing to the moon. Forget me, don't start worshiping me; just look at the moon. And once you have looked at the moon, I don't matter at all." -- Buddha