Has anyone noticed films/tv are more than ever dark and satanic?

Dreamymoon

Established
I’ve noticed an increase in sympathy for the devil, symbolic imagery on posters, black and dark colours, more sex than ever past say 20 years but it has gone worse.. (used to be able to watch a period drama without it), glowing eyes etc. Also they are adding sequels to films which ”ended”.
growing up they had movies with adult jokes but that seems tame now.

Last edited:

ARose

Established
Yes and what’s most interesting, is that no one is buying this stuff or tuning in to this darkness, so many people complain about demonic themed commercials and ads, shows and movies.

If selling this stuff is the aim, they’re failing miserably. So how can they afford to keep doing it? This stuff isn’t the product; we are, buying the right to disrupt our culture is the product.

The Chinese Communist Party has become the majority stake and stockholder in most Hollywood companies and studios, over the past 15 years.

Would you say things have changed drastically in US culture since then? I would.

The product? Cheap asymmetrical warfare.

Yeah, definitely have been noticing this for quite some time. And the crazy thing is, they aren't even trying to hide it! A while ago they would be more sneaky about it, and now? They just outright come out with it. Do they honestly think the population is this stupid? It obvious some will still notice even with all the rampant mind control. They are too arrogant

redqueen

Superstar
it's been amping up for awhile now and
yes We See/Hear of this in Our World
through the msm's so much more today

I think it's because the evil that runs all Our
msm's and because they don't believe it matters
as they think they have won this fight of Good/evil
they have the means and they already infiltrated every
aspect of Our societies so what else is there to take
except Us

really it don't matter if they do as those who don't comply
they will murder outright,We Know what kinda world they
want what We are Seeing is simply them implementing it

Last edited:
Ok im going to give my theory, and i dont expect anyone to agree, but whatever, i still feel i must share it.

I think while pushing this overtly satanic stuff they KNOW that a good percentage is and will continue to be repulsed by it. No matter what, most people will never embrace this dark, gory graphic form of satanism. For every person i see with a pentagram or baphomet shirt i see five with a "love is love" shirt.

However, seeing this overt satanism will cause them to seek meaning in their life. If there is evil then there must be good, right? Think of this overt satanism as a push or prod to "pick a side".

So then the resourceful elites have a solution! A happy bright form of satanism where you dont worship satan as an entity, you worship YOURSELF. Instead of seeking to do evil you seek to elevate YOURSELF. All in the name of progress and love, self love and love of perversion. No morality but your own whims. Do as thou wilt. Still satanism, but in a pretty package. The real trap.

We were warned the devil would disguise himself as an angel of light.

sadtruth

Established
I think they tested the waters and noticed the sheep accept it and alot of us call it out or ignore it but there hasn't really been any push back or damage to them. The only time it never works out for them is when they try to push ped0phi1a.

I've also noticed that every single teen show I've had a look at heavily and outright pushes the "Woke" politics, mainly to do with the lgtbabcdefg community. Literally every single show has had lesbian character or maybe a gay character but their focus is on girls now. They label boys misogynistic and have girls make out with girls coz they don't need stupid boys who control them. If you play or watch any trailer for any teen show that's come out recently you'll see. It's moulding them into a new generation of spineless men and lost and confused women. I blame the parents tbh for not knowing what's going on and letting their kids be indoctrinated.

We always know they'd try the gender reversal thing and push the gay agenda to break people's mind but it's pretty painful to witness. I feel like alot more people are against it and can see through their bullshit but because the influential people supporting this crap are the only ones allowed to speak so we don't get to see the full picture.

MonBra

Rookie
I noticed that a big part of movies are horror ones. It means that a lot of people prefer watching exactly this genre.

Simka

Established
I noticed that a big part of movies are horror ones. It means that a lot of people prefer watching exactly this genre.
I also noticed that. It has become rarer and rarer that I look forward to watching a new film. I'm not a fan of horror movies, so I watch old films in most cases. Having jailbroken my firestick with the help of this useful link, I have access to a large library of tv series and movies, so I always can find something good to watch.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Yeah, definitely have been noticing this for quite some time. And the crazy thing is, they aren't even trying to hide it! A while ago they would be more sneaky about it, and now? They just outright come out with it. Do they honestly think the population is this stupid? It obvious some will still notice even with all the rampant mind control. They are too arrogant
Honestly some of the population is that stupid; they just eat it up to be entertained.

AllforChrist

All the media is satanic...It is the image of the beast spoken of in Revelation. I have definitely noticed the increase in overt sexual violent content and in your face horror in all media content from movies tv streaming etche...The elite owners who are luciferian want to corrupt us and darken our souls ...remember our eyes are the souls windows and they know that...It doesn't seem to matter anymore about our opinion ..they just keep putting out media they want us to see wether it lasts past one season is not an issue for them..As long as some view it and it evil content gets in people's heads. They also know they can do whatever they want with no resistance which is the sin of pride like Satan. I watched the show called " the power" on prime about these girls who start to awaken with electric power to use against others or their so called oppressors..The one girl is saying The Our Father and a voice probably Satan tells her what has God the father ever did for you?? I couldn't believe it total blasphemy...People who watch this will probably ignore it but they are complicit in hearing it and just continue watching the show for entertainment. Also what about all these grotesque creatures they now create with computers...They literally look like they are from Hell...Transgenderism is also being heavily promoted with the trans colors light blue and pink being in everything we see..The goat head is also a fixture on walls in the background of many shows movies commercials and this is not a coincidence...It is by design ..