Goodbye

Well I've been thinking about this for a while, but I'm going to leave this forum. Its not the people, I'm glad that people actually give their reason, but now its just not interesting. I feel I don't belong on this forum. This is clearly a conspiracy forum, so it won't be for me. I'm tired of always arguing my points. Its just not fun or interesting anymore. So anyways take care. -enderpotato00

Kung Fu

Superstar
So you want a place for yourself where everyone agrees on everything ? Neither fun nor interesting or useful...boooooring...The more diverse opinions are here , the more beneficial it is for all of us. But sure if you feel like it then goodbye, but i hope it's just a break :)
He's a hardcore conservative/Republican so diversity isn't something he's looking for ;)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I guess for some people forum time be like: :D
But it's really not that hard if you have strong points, good arguments, a sense of humor, and decent manners. The way I figure it is that some people should just never get off the boat unless they're willing to go all the way (Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!):rolleyes:
3_PARENTAL_ADVISORY.jpg

Last edited: