George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Riptide

Established
Gee, if these BLM riots weren't going on, people would be only have the lockdowns to focus on.

Oh the irony of people arguing about the old, expired oppression of centuries past when true oppression is staring them in the face and approaching steadily.

Lisa

Superstar
GREAT video...get to hear more about the woman who stood up to the protestors from the beginning. She WANTED to come to America because of all that America offered her...@shankara should watch this one...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Tidal

Star
..it almost seems as if BLM and Antifa rioters are demon possessed..

Yup, they can't get under the Bible's radar..:)

"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Psalm 59:6)

"..you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

Karlysymon

Superstar
According to Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, America is at...

"And so you’ve got this combination of events. But again, I want to say this is how things like 1917 and Russia, like 1979 and Tehran, and like 1789 in France. This is how these sorts of things get started. So we’ve got to be very careful about how we deal with these things."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
you guys are hypocritical snowflakes

On one hand you decry "cancel culture" and how comedy is supposed to be edgy.

Then comes edgy comedy that you dont like, and you get triggered.

smh.
Edgy comedy? Try not even funny. The black guy who tweeted it is even asking the same question. It's scripted CIA/Soros sanctioned race baiting BS. BTW, I'm not triggered, cause I'm not buying any of it.

Last edited:
Edgy comedy? Try not even funny. The black guy who tweeted it is even asking the same question. It's scripted CIA/Soros sanctioned race baiting BS. BTW, I'm not triggered, cause I'm not buying any of it.
It might not be funny to some, i dont find it that funny, but it is comedy.

Comedy, especially from a black perspectives draws heavily from race relations. That's been standard for half a century.