George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Yeh I agree, but I think black supremacy is now widely accepted as routine this is also why the country is divided because they have sewed those seeds, and black freemasonic elite have also done this.

All these pro black movies are no accident.

Heres 2 non white guys who think differently to the brainwashing of netflix and hollywood.
black supremacy is not widely accepted, it is a very fringe group which is meant to continue the divide, and just like Antifa blown out of proportion to serve the needs and fears of the right wing.

The country is divided because it always has been, because the elites have always used white supremacy aka white identity politics to divide the nation, the "liberal stuff" you always point to is a reaction.

You keep pointing at the reaction and ignoring the problem.

Antifa, BLM, "pro black movies" are ALL reactions to white supremacy and a system of white supremacy and crony capitalism which have existed for hundreds of years.

then the right wing gets to point at that, and play victim and continue their agenda, which they were already doing before they pretended to be victims.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
anthony joshua was protesting today in london, no surprise there, considering he feels blacks are superior.

can u imagine the backlash a white person would face saying that, theyd be stripped of there belts. White privelege my a$$. WAKE YO ASS UP.View attachment 37542
He didn't look superior when he got his ass whupped by a smaller, fatter, Mexican-American man with faster hands, did he? And then he made him quit. Ruiz was dangerous once he got that baby fat movin' :D

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
We told God to get out and we keep telling God to get out so we are left with the evil that has taken place and the fruit of our ways.

black supremacy is not widely accepted, it is a very fringe group which is meant to continue the divide, and just like Antifa blown out of proportion to serve the needs and fears of the right wing.

The country is divided because it always has been, because the elites have always used white supremacy aka white identity politics to divide the nation, the "liberal stuff" you always point to is a reaction.

You keep pointing at the reaction and ignoring the problem.

Antifa, BLM, "pro black movies" are ALL reactions to white supremacy and a system of white supremacy and crony capitalism which have existed for hundreds of years.

then the right wing gets to point at that, and play victim and continue their agenda, which they were already doing before they pretended to be victims.
its not a reaction though, because the establishment is more in favour of blacks than it is anything else. thats what u dont seem to get. The establishment supports, LGBQT, ABORTION, VACCINES AND any MINORITY.

Maybe once upon a time, that was true, but I dont know what world u live in. But...

Now a guy is forced to leave a team because of stuff his wife said Lol?! Show me, the white supremacy endemic in society that nobodies addressing when things like this are the norm

we are now apologizing for comedy and taking on black characters

The Celebs hate trump for the most part, theres a reason for that.

see what Carrey says in his speech, " We Must Restore The Balance"

What he means is, he wants the power back and assurity he has he wont be prosecuted with the Obama/Cinton administration.

This white supremacy racial system is a myth, its like soviet power.

peep the scene the one eyed (nod to truth, and secret society teaching)

the one eyed crazy person tells u the truth

It’s ridiculous to compare crime rates between races as if it’s somehow a fair comparison. Thanks to systemic racism, there are zero urban white communities that are anywhere near as disadvantaged nor as targeted as fodder for the prison system to get any sort of fair comparison.

Yeh I agree, but I think black supremacy is now widely accepted as routine this is also why the country is divided because they have sewed those seeds, and black freemasonic elite have also done this.

All these pro black movies are no accident.

Heres 2 non white guys who think differently to the brainwashing of netflix and hollywood.View attachment 37540

u used that before, it was stupid then and its stupid now.

I dont want oppression, Irish blood runs through my veins, and Im northern, I know what oppression is, we've been the politicians work horses in the north, for steele and going down coal mines and dying, back before thatchers britain, I dont need to be black to know oppression mate.

its not a reaction though, because the establishment is more in favour of blacks than it is anything else. thats what u dont seem to get. The establishment supports, LGBQT, ABORTION, VACCINES AND any MINORITY.
The media supports LGBT people since it's a demographic they can make money on. Before they became more accepted, socially, most characters were coded and not openly stated as such... And even then their portrayals weren't often the most positive. As people came to accept LGBT people, the the media realized it can make money from them.

Ditto for minorities. Corporations love to virtue signal since it gets people to buy their shit. Do you think these companies, that claim they stand in solidarity with BLM give two shits about black lives? Or black money?

Either way; it's the establishment doesn't support anything the masses don't support since the establishment has no views; it's agenda is to shift with the times, so that people don't fight against the status quo.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
View attachment 37541
the right to assemble will be granted based entirely on your political views. If anyone doesn’t realize this (covid, riot provocation) is all bullsh*t meant to attack you yet I don’t know when you will
Isn't it a hell of a thing when more people are allowed to rob a store than allowed to shop a store?

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Doublethink: the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct. ...Even to understand the word--doublethink--involved the use of "doublethink." Four examples of doublethink used throughout 1984 include the slogans: War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2 + 2 = 5.

Last edited:
Either way; it's the establishment doesn't support anything the masses don't support since the establishment has no views; it's agenda is to shift with the times, so that people don't fight against the status quo.

thats how progress has always been made

when enough people make enough noise, THEY can either capitulate and make concessions, or they can double down and it will only expose them further and make more of the public awake to their tyranny.

@lightseeker said in one of his posts that police shooting have gone down BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS RIOTS AND PROTESTS

And I said to him, "well you are admitting that riots/protests WORK"

Democracy only works when you hold politicians accountable. And that isn't just by voting. It can literally be by threatening to burn cities down if the stakes are high enough.

thats how progress has always been made

when enough people make enough noise, THEY can either capitulate and make concessions, or they can double down and it will only expose them further and make more of the public awake to their tyranny.

@lightseeker said in one of his posts that police shooting have gone down BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS RIOTS AND PROTESTS

And I said to him, "well you are admitting that riots/protests WORK"

Democracy only works when you hold politicians accountable. And that isn't just by voting. It can literally be by threatening to burn cities down if the stakes are high enough.
you know whats wrong in what you are saying -

of all the things going on pizzagate, D.U.M.B.'s, child sacrifice, mass surveillance, vaccines, lockdown, invasion of countries, 9/11 being an inside job, mk ultra'd school shootings, Colombine.

You think that, protesting a black mans POSSIBLE death, is worthy of burning the government to the ground, and you actually think this narrative is organic and isnt placed there to marginalise the dissent. This is another controlled opposition, fulfilling the agenda. These people are all falling for it, if they were truly what you say they were about they'd have burned it to the ground along time ago.

For the majoirty this is simply about rebellion of authority for the sake of rebellion (not because they are illuminated to the corruptness of government) and looting.

You are deluded.

Doublethink: the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct. ... Even to understand the word—doublethink—involved the use of doublethink.” Four examples of doublethink used throughout 1984 include the slogans: War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2 + 2 = 5.
Not rioting is an act of violence. (You’ve heard this one right? Literal doublethink being accepted.)

you know whats wrong in what you are saying -

of all the things going on pizzagate, D.U.M.B.'s, child sacrifice, mass surveillance, vaccines, lockdown, invasion of countries, 9/11 being an inside job, mk ultra'd school shootings, Colombine.

You think that, protesting a black mans POSSIBLE death, is worthy of burning the government to the ground, and you actually think this narrative is organic and isnt placed there to marginalise the dissent. This is another controlled opposition, fulfilling the agenda. These people are all falling for it, if they were truly what you say they were about they'd have burned it to the ground along time ago.

For the majoirty this is simply about rebellion of authority for the sake of rebellion (not because they are illuminated to the corruptness of government) and looting.

You are deluded.
For the hundredth time it's not about one man.

If george floyd happened in a vacuum, none of this would happen.

It's about lawlessness and racism of police which represents lawlessness and racism of the entire system.

A system which allows all those things you mentioned to happen.

We just saw the greatest looting in American history carried out by white collar criminals, who never get called "thugs" and never have the rules apply to them. Never are they told to "obey the law"

When was the national guard called in to stop their looting of trillions of dollars ?

Oh let's focus on stolen nike sneakers instead. Fucking brilliant man.

You continue to fail to get it, I dont think you really want to. You are happy playing your little role in this whole event.

You are deluded.

I’m protesting police violence because I and my white loved ones have experienced police violence ourselves. Get your head out of your ass. The people making this all black and white are the ones who want to deflect from the issue of police violence period.
Lol, it's exactly the opposite. They're using police violence to stir up racial conflict.