George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Todd

Star
I agree there are agitators. But I think you’re being blindfolded as to who they are. Your my friend so I’m trying to say this as calmly as possible..

This is the system rising up to quash dissent by villinaizing, framing and Flat out incinting dissenters into actions that discredit themselves. For the purpose of mantaining and strengthening that system.
AGreed, but either way we are all being played and nothing good will come of all of this. Left vs right, cops versus blacks, it's all just perpetuated to create the chaos and distract us from what's really happening.

No worries Jess, we are good!

Hon33

Veteran
Important notice: A lot of people are actually mad at the 17 year old young woman who recorded the video. They were like, "Why didn't you do anything? You just stood there and recorded it!" Well, I'm personally not angered by this because first of all, she cannot simply go against 4 grown men who have guns and tasers, even if everyone around her jumped in as well. I believe it would have to be equal to be a fair fight, the witnesses would also need weapons and maybe they'd be able to save George. Second, if it wasn't for her, WE WOULD HAVE NOT EVEN KNEW ABOUT THIS EVENT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So I'm just sayin, to those who are mad at the witnesses, don't be, because there's valid evidence to their defense.
I didn’t say I was mad, I said I had asked myself the question.
Seeing the attitude of the four officers in question, I can imagine what might have happened if they had try to intervene. They certainly had no intention of reviewing their actions even when the victim became unconscious. If CPR had started then, he might not have been dead now.
It’s a sad world where bystanders are too afraid to step in - but I’m not saying they are to blame for that. They acted very reasonably and I’m sure are most upset about the outcome.

Tidal

Star
I would like to know what you think of George, because it seems you're on to him. I kind of am too, but not to the extent you are. Mind explaining so I can possibly have an understanding as to why you go against him?

Well, Floyd and others such as him (white or black) are worthless violent thugs who endanger ordinary decent folks, it's not rocket science, so good riddance to him..:p

To consider -

- In Democrat run cities, massive overreach and tyrannical lockdown rules were being applied, guaranteeing small businesses would die a slow death while squashing the most basic rights because "OMG COVID".

- In Democrat run cities, criminals were let out of jail because "OMG Covid". Deblasio was simply 'shocked' when freed criminals committed more crimes.

- Meanwhile, people protesting unconstitutional lockdowns were being arrested.

- In Democrat run cities, protesting, looting and rioting were tolerated in spite of 'essential' Covid lockdowns still being in place. The leaders basically did NOTHING to stop it. Oh wait - they did encourage them to maintain social distancing, so I guess that's something.

- Meanwhile Trump expedites the investigation and arrest of the police involved in George Floyd's murder, and demands the leaders do their JOB: Protect and serve the people, keeping them and their businesses safe from the street criminals.

- Democrats are pushing for mail in ballots because "OMG COVID ", suggesting the U.S. stays in lockdown indefinitely. But now they're fine with people on the streets to protest.

I wan't to know from the DNC leaders WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO COVID? They were the ones doing the most fear-mongering. They were the ones trying to do as much damage to the economy as they possibly could. But suddenly it's safe be out... as long as you're protesting???

We should all be demanding answers.
Not to mention Democrats organising bail funds for rioters and looters who get arrested for destroying other people's property.

Tidal

Star
@Tidal need a nap? You’re getting grumpy. I think all of this hiding behind Jesus while lashing out with your repressed anger has you a bit tuckered.

Nah mate, we holy men don't do "angry", but if I WAS to get angry, it'd be because a brave police officer is in trouble for taking out a violent criminal..:p

justjess

Superstar
Nah mate, we holy men don't do "angry", but if I WAS to get angry, it'd be because a brave police officer is in trouble for taking out a violent criminal..:p
Violence is using a funny $20 bill?

God I wish I could believe that. Why didnt they stop when the police were arrested. Did you read my post about cop on black violence last year?
In a countrry of 330 million
10 killings of unarmed blacks by cops

5 cases the officer was attacked right before
3 other cases the officers were convicted
2 other cases - one was an accidental discharge, and one was a multihour stand off with a man who said he had a gun and was going to kill the cops

Does this matter? Do the facts of the situation come into account at all? Or do we just do what we feel like is right?
so you lied its 15 unarmed blacks and not 10

you also failed to mention that they consider being in a car A WEAPON

there are another 18 black males "armed with a vehicle" Yes it says that who were shot and killed

of those 18 only 2 were not fleeing, and it says 3 were fleeing on foot. So they were armed with a car, yet fleeing by foot when shot.

So they consider a man who WAS in a car and jumped out to flee on foot "armed with a car" Are you fucking kidding me ?

another 6 with mental illness and a knife shot and killed, are you going to assume they absolutely needed to be killed and some other method of restraint could not have been taken ?

another 5 blacks shot and killed with a toy weapon. A toy weapon ? Only one was a toy gun. What were the other 4 ? Toy swords ?

another 31 blacks shot and killed with a knife, and of course we have to trust the cops if they were fleeing or not, funnily enough there is a "undetermined if fleeing" category. Give me a break, undetermined my ass.

another 4 blacks shot and killed with an "unknown weapon" What the hell does that even mean ?

a black armed with A CHAIR

2 blacks armed with a taser

1 black armed with A ROCK

1 black armed with a crowbar

1 black armed with a baton

Also of the 154 blacks shot and killed while possessing a gun 65 WERE FLEEING THE SCENE, and another 11 "undetermined if fleeing scene" Of course we all know what that means.

This problem is much bigger than you make it out to be, and thats even taking their data at face value, which I certainly do not.

please give us more police state propaganda. Keep it comming.

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
Well, Floyd and others such as him (white or black) are worthless violent thugs who endanger ordinary decent folks, it's not rocket science, so good riddance to him..:p
Okay, where are your sources on how you found this information? I'd like to know.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Meanwhile they just killed a man with tear gas in the federal lockup in nyc. All talk until proven otherwise as far as I’m concerned.
RIght. We are supposed to be shocked or skeptical over accusations of Nazism when the police literally act like Nazis.

One could argue, the Police in America have outdone Nazism. Like they learned not to document all of their crimes.

RIght. We are supposed to be shocked or skeptical over accusations of Nazism when the police literally act like Nazis.

One could argue, the Police in America have outdone Nazism. Like they learned not to document all of their crimes.
Yah, bit of a stretch that one.

justjess

Superstar
Yah, bit of a stretch that one.
I got pulled out of my car, roughly patted down and threatened with jail while my infant was crying in the backseat because my husband almost missed the turn to the store we were going to and had to make a sharp turn quickly and they said he was driving like a dick. Over something which didn’t even result in a traffic ticket. When no one even talked back to them or anything. I’m assuming they didn’t like the NY accents or something. And that’s the most PG rated example I can give you.

there are another 18 black males "armed with a vehicle" Yes it says that who were shot and killed

of those 18 only 2 were not fleeing, and it says 3 were fleeing on foot. So they were armed with a car, yet fleeing by foot when shot.

So they consider a man who WAS in a car and jumped out to flee on foot "armed with a car" Are you fucking kidding me ?

another 6 with mental illness and a knife shot and killed, are you going to assume they absolutely needed to be killed and some other method of restraint could not have been taken ?

another 5 blacks shot and killed with a toy weapon. A toy weapon ? Only one was a toy gun. What were the other 4 ? Toy swords ?

another 31 blacks shot and killed with a knife, and of course we have to trust the cops if they were fleeing or not, funnily enough there is a "undetermined if fleeing" category. Give me a break, undetermined my ass.

another 4 blacks shot and killed with an "unknown weapon" What the hell does that even mean ?

Also of the 154 blacks shot and killed while possessing a gun 65 WERE FLEEING THE SCENE, and another 11 "undetermined if fleeing scene" Of course we all know what that means.

This problem is much bigger than you make it out to be, and thats even taking their data at face value, which I certainly do not.

OMG I even realized its even much worse

The just over 1000 people killed documented on that page linked from our fascist police state shill

ARE ALL VICTIMS OF BEING SHOT.

That means there are even more police killings with other methods other than simply a gun.

I mean its not like George Floyd was killed by a gun was he ?

See thats how propaganda works folks, misleading statistics. Fascists and racists love misleading statistics.

another 4 blacks shot and killed by an "unknown weapon" What the hell does that even mean ?

A car can definitely be a weapon if the person was driving at the cops and using it as a weapon. Pull some up.
Police shot him after he hit them with a car
Turned around the car and struck two deputies after fleeing for two counties in stolen car
Struck a car in reverse while fleeing and then drove at the cops and hit them. Police were placed on leave while it was investigated

Those are just the first three i encountered

And why the hell are they pointing toy weapons at the police and expecting cops to throw flowers at them.
This ones white so maybe you dont give a crap but still
Same with a crowbar or rock if you are attacking cops with weapons you might get shot. Sorry to rain on your parade even though you dont even know if you support the riots or not lol. Please dont reply again I really cant bear talking to you, reading your messages is like hearing fingers on a chalk board. Just scream into the air this time not at me

It's probably a rhetorical question, but are you a communist?
Here, it didn't answer you but the answer is "yes"