Eye on Israel...(...and The Spiritual Battle Behind The War...)

e-Enoch

Superstar
GOP Jewish group backs Trump VP pick J.D. Vance - Jan. 6 defender, Christian Israel supporter...

By HANNAH SARISOHN Published: JULY 16, 2024 00:18Updated: JULY 16, 2024 01:52
 Republican U.S. Senate candidate J.D. Vance arrives to speak to supporters at an election party after winning the primary in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S. May 3, 2022. (photo credit: REUTERS/GAELEN MORSE/FILE PHOTO)
Republican U.S. Senate candidate J.D. Vance arrives to speak to supporters at an election party after winning the primary in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S. May 3, 2022.(photo credit: REUTERS/GAELEN MORSE/FILE PHOTO)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Trump, with ear bandaged after shooting, gets hero’s welcome at convention...

Having narrowly survived assassination attempt, Republican presidential candidate marches into Milwaukee’s Fiserv Forum on opening day of party’s national summit...

By FRANKIE TAGGART and MICHAEL MATHESToday, 1:49 pm
US former president and 2024 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a bandage on his ear after being wounded in an assassination attempt, pumps a fist during the first day of the 2024 Republican National Convention at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, July 15, 2024. (Brendan SMIALOWSKI / AFP)
US former president and 2024 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a bandage on his ear after being wounded in an assassination attempt, pumps a fist during the first day of the 2024 Republican National Convention at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, July 15, 2024. (Brendan SMIALOWSKI / AFP)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
IMG_5536.jpeg

Many accounts are sharing a leaked paper from the negotiations with Hamas, which summarizes what these militias are looking for: monetary compensation, security guarantees not to target their leaders, the ability to flee Gaza to Turkey, the return of confiscated Hamas funds, and the lifting of the ban on their bank accounts outside Palestine.

There was no mention of residents or their misery as a result of Hamas' war. They only care about money and their safety; that's why Gaza must be freed from those monsters.

Stucky

Superstar
View attachment 107435

Many accounts are sharing a leaked paper from the negotiations with Hamas, which summarizes what these militias are looking for: monetary compensation, security guarantees not to target their leaders, the ability to flee Gaza to Turkey, the return of confiscated Hamas funds, and the lifting of the ban on their bank accounts outside Palestine.

There was no mention of residents or their misery as a result of Hamas' war. They only care about money and their safety; that's why Gaza must be freed from those monsters.
Is that a C&P from a twitter feed or is it from the actual source?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is that a C&P from a twitter feed or is it from the actual source?
Am I to take it you hold the Hamas leadership in higher regard than their (reported) communications and actions indicate?

Stucky

Superstar
Am I to take it you hold the Hamas leadership in higher regard than their (reported) communications and actions indicate?

Well if I were to choose between zionists and hamas as to who the biggest liars are I'd choose zionists.

It's interesting that Tsarfati should post an exact word for word copy of this tweet posted yesterday,

And as is the usual, no source of the leak is offered up. The only other place where I see this being talked about is Reddit, but since it contains "mature content" and I don't have an account, I can't read the thread. If I were a gambling man I'd wager it comes from the above tweet but the poster on Reddit has a wee bit more savvy than Tsarfati and changed the wording slightly.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Netanyahu: First defeat Hamas, then investigate October 7 failures...

By ELIAV BREUER Published: JULY 17, 2024 16:07Updated: JULY 17, 2024 16:32
 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks at Knesset, July 17, 2024. (photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM/THE JERUSALEM POST)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks at Knesset, July 17, 2024.(photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM/THE JERUSALEM POST)

Daze

Superstar
Well if I were to choose between zionists and hamas as to who the biggest liars are I'd choose zionists.

It's interesting that Tsarfati should post an exact word for word copy of this tweet posted yesterday,

And as is the usual, no source of the leak is offered up. The only other place where I see this being talked about is Reddit, but since it contains "mature content" and I don't have an account, I can't read the thread. If I were a gambling man I'd wager it comes from the above tweet but the poster on Reddit has a wee bit more savvy than Tsarfati and changed the wording slightly.
When you see different tweets that are word for word the same, it usually indicates bots.

Censored Men outed Israel bot armies about a month ago. Here's a link.

Stucky

Superstar
When you see different tweets that are word for word the same, it usually indicates bots.

Censored Men outed Israel bot armies about a month ago. Here's a link.
I think in this case it has been a script that was sent out. When the script is sent out they're supposed to alter some of the wording themselves...Very few do and in not doing so expose that it is indeed a script. Kinda actual person bots who aren't very clever.

It was also noted that reds original post contained no quotation marks or source. So either it was being posted as his own thoughts and words or maybe he just forget the quotations and source.

EDIT.

An example of how they are supposed to alter the script.

first the bottom of the actual script,

"There was no mention of residents or their misery as a result of Hamas' war. They only care about money and their safety; that's why Gaza must be freed from those monsters."

Then they are supposed to put that into their own wording.

Example.

These Nazis have no interest in helping the people of Gaza. They only want war and the financial gain that comes along with it. Their own people mean nothing and the misery they are forced to live in isn't even an after thought. Only Israel cares for the people of Gaza who are caught up in hamas evil schemes.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Only Israel cares for the people of Gaza who are caught up in hamas evil schemes.
Yet this isn't even remotely true. You can't go a day without seeing Israel committing some kind of evil.

Here's a recent atrocity (even though they commit them by the hour). The IOF released dogs on someone who was mentally handicapped and watched him die.

1721246506992.png

1721246531120.jpeg

Red and E-bot just choose to ignore it / call it lies while they run back to their own indoctrination, taking in copious amounts.

1721246672341.jpeg

e-Enoch

Superstar
Father of Hamas captive at RNC: Trump told me he ‘stands with the American hostages’...

Thousands greet Omer Neutra’s parents with chants of ‘Bring them home’; they similarly embrace Jewish Harvard alum suing school for failing to protect him against discrimination...

By JACOB MAGID
FOLLOW
Today, 8:37 am
Ronen Neutra (L) and Orna Neutra, whose son Omer is being held hostage by Hamas terrorists in Gaza, speak during the third day of the 2024 Republican National Convention at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, on July 17, 2024. (Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP)
Ronen Neutra (L) and Orna Neutra, whose son Omer is being held hostage by Hamas terrorists in Gaza, speak during the third day of the 2024 Republican National Convention at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, on July 17, 2024. (Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP)