Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

Stucky

Star
The Soviet- Islamic propaganda continues…

View attachment 106028
View attachment 106029
View attachment 106030
View attachment 106031

Portland's teachers union has introduced a curriculum named "Teach Palestine!" that indoctrinates kindergarteners with the belief that Jewish individuals are oppressive "settler-colonial" figures, encourages participation in protests, and glorifies Palestinian "martyrs."

The curriculum, endorsed by the union and aimed at its 4,500 members, provides legal backing for its inclusion in classrooms, targeting children as young as four or five years old.

It starts in pre-kindergarten, where teachers are advised to use a workbook from the Palestinian Feminist Collective, depicting Zionists as "bullies" who forcibly took Palestinian land and inflicted harm.

Additionally, pre-K students are given a guide on attending pro-Palestinian protests, including exposure to slogans like "Abolish Prisons" and "Save Gaza," and are encouraged to create their own protest materials during class activities.

The curriculum also promotes chanting in support of Palestinian martyrs and justifies violence against Israel with statements like "Resistance is justified when people are occupied!" and "No peace on stolen land!
That's great. Now they will grow up knowing more about the situation than most zionists worldwide and all zionists present on this site.

I hope they learn about the Jewish Colonial Trust. I hope they learn that Israel as a state has no basis in International law. I hope they learn that National home and state are two different things. I hope they learn about the massacres that happened decades before Oct 7th. I hope they learn about the Nakba and Naksa. I hope they learn that the zionist claim that "Hadrian invented the term Palestine" is a complete lie. I hope they learn that the zionist claim that the KGB invented Palestinians is a complete lie. I hope that they are taught never to believe a word that comes from a zionist until proven otherwise

I hope they use their education to help build a peaceful future.

e-Enoch

Superstar
How Israel worked to renew Gaza’s water supply amid the war, with help from locals...

Despite ministers’ early bravado and international accusations, Jerusalem went to great lengths to fix enclave’s ‘screwed-up’ infrastructure after October 7 damage, say officials

Aviv Lavie

By AVIV LAVIE5 Jun 2024, 6:09 pm
This undated photo shows Palestinian Water Authority workers repairing the Gazan side of a pipeline leading water from Israel during the country's war with Hamas. (Courtesy)
This undated photo shows Palestinian Water Authority workers repairing the Gazan side of a pipeline leading water from Israel during the country's war with Hamas. (Courtesy)