Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

Stucky

Star
I Know you're a wee bit slow in keeping up to date. So here's the result from the UNGA vote

143 for

9 against

25 abstentions

Here's your propagandist at the UN

The UN ‘is now welcoming a terror state into its ranks’: Erdan

Israel’s ambassador to the UN, Gilad Erdan, has addressed the UN General Assembly.
Here are some extracts from his speech:
  • The United Nations was founded with the mission of ensuring such tyranny (Nazis) never raises its ugly head again. Today, you are about to do the exact opposite and advance the establishment of a Palestinian terror state, which will be led by the Hitler of our times.
  • Today, with sick and twisted irony, the very body established to prevent evil is now welcoming a terror state into its ranks.
  • In every poll, Hamas is predicted to win Palestinian elections, if they ever happen.
  • So today, the General Assembly is not only about to grant the rights to a state of the Palestinian Authority, today you about to grant privileges and rights to the future terror state of Hamas

Happy to help!

Maldarker

Star
lol look at you thinking you're a clever boy but really you're just a silly sausage.

Aye. The zionist logic goes that it is ok to curse Jews if they are non zionist Jews such as Norman Finkelstein...but zionist Jews you can't criticise. The exception being that if a zionist Jew calls for peace (even if they doesn't really mean it) then that zionist Jew is fair game. Heck God might even send tornados to hunt down zionist Jews who call for a peaceful solution.
Go put yourself on the front line you putz your so pro hamas (aka violence what a great name for an organization that wants...nothng but, not peace not compasison just violence) - I can see why the cathos will accept the nwo religion (even though dont think you are one) more likely a closet muslim.

Stucky

Star
Go put yourself on the front line you putz your so pro hamas (aka violence what a great name for an organization that wants...nothng but, not peace not compasison just violence) - I can see why the cathos will accept the nwo religion (even though dont think you are one) more likely a closet muslim.
The stupidity and lies in this thread keep on multiplying.

Don't mind me. Carry on.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"George Soros paying student protesters across US colleges..." – report

"George Soros and Rockefeller foundations paying students of US colleges who are arranging nationwide protests..."

Just curious...what is it about these narratives that you find credible?
Soros(a hungarian jew) is funding the protestors who, according to Ostrovsky, are a second front for Hamas. Why doesn't Ostrovsky just directly drag Soros and the Rockefellers into the courts since they are actually bankrolling Hamas?

Help me out here and make it make sense for me.

Stucky

Star
Just curious...what is it about this narrative that you find credible?
Soros(a hungarian jew) is funding the protestors who, according to Ostrovsky, are a second front for Hamas. Why doesn't Ostrovsky just directly sue Soros and the Rockefellers?

Help me out here and make it make sense for me.
He can't help as he doesn't even know what content his videos contain.