Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

A Freeman

Superstar
From The Law of God
(found only in the the first five books of the Bible):

Exodus 12:1-11
12:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying,
12:2 This month [shall be] unto you the beginning of months: it [shall be] the first month of the year to you.
12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth [day] of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of [their] fathers, a lamb for an house:
12:4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take [it] according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
12:5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take [it] out from the sheep, or from the goats:
12:6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
12:7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike [it] on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
12:8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; [and] with bitter [herbs] they shall eat it.
12:9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast [with] fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
12:10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
12:11 And thus shall ye eat it; [with] your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it [is] the "I AM"'s Passover.

Counterfeit-Jews (the synagogue of Satan):

Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, is one of Judaism’s holiest days. Meaning “head of the year” or “first of the year,” the festival begins on the first day of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar, which falls during September or October.

Source:

A Freeman

Superstar
So God says the year begins in the Spring, when lambs are born, but the synagogue of Satan says the exact opposite, I.e. that the year allegedly begins in the Fall.

A Freeman

Superstar
God COMMANDS us NOT to murder (Exod. 20:13).

The synagogue of Satan murders men, women and children on a daily basis, while claiming they are doing what God wants.

A Freeman

Superstar
The Hebrew word "Satan" means "the Opposer" (God's adversary, who does the opposite of what God COMMANDS for everyone's benefit).

When people do the exact opposite of what God COMMANDS, they are very obviously working for Satan, the Opposer.

A Freeman

Superstar
There are reportedly tens of thousands of men, women, children and infants that have been murdered by the indiscriminate carpet bombing of the civilian population of Gaza by the Israelis/Ashkenazis/counterfeit-Jews, who call all Palestinians of every age "terrorists" and/or "enemy combatants".

The actual numbers of those murdered in Gaza by the IDF are likely much higher. How could any rationally-minded individual be duped into believing the synagogue of Satan is somehow doing God's Will? Since when is God's Will to murder and make widows and orphans, to be terrorized by incessant bombing?

A Freeman

Superstar
How can "Christians" believe doing the exact opposite of what Christ teaches is anything other than satanic?

Matthew 18:1-6
18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in The Kingdom of heaven?
18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and [then] become as little children, ye shall NOT enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in The Kingdom of heaven.
18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

A Freeman

Superstar
Are Christians ignorant of The Law?

Does anyone actually believe that God will not avenge the widows and orphans who cry out daily from Israeli oppression and war crimes?

Exodus 22:22-24
22:22 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.
22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto Me, I will surely hear their cry;
22:24 And My wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

e-Enoch

Superstar
1711706902539.png

The truth...Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023...Killed many Israelites...kidnapped many of them and still being held as hostages...

Last edited: