Exposing the luciferian sunke temple trust cult; "divine mother"; isis/ishtar; "kaneh bosm"; mary jane blackshear/maitreya

This next part is the long version of an article that i quoted earlier on when discussing the full lunar eclipse on june 15th 2011 in this post.
Apparently new agers as a whole (and not just the sunke temple trust cult) were really excited about this lunar eclipse on june 15, 2011 and this whole "activation of stonehenge" matter.

At this time i don't know what was writen first, the manuscript or this article, but there are many similarities in what they're both saying. I've bolded for emphasis in the article the terminology that also appears in the manuscript either on this page or later on.
Turns out blackshear WAS aware of the article, and used it as a guideline of when to do her luciferian ritual.

I previously discussed the eclipse in this post:
I also verified that there was a lunar eclipse on june 15, 2011.
However, according to the article it was only visible as a partial eclipse in europe, so she is lying about the full moon rising over stonehenge in total lunar eclipse

I dont have any more commentary on this that i haven't already given, mostly that the eclipse was not visible as a full lunar eclipse over europe and therefore stonehenge. The rest is new age, 2012, "ascension" nonsense, complete with weird new age style pictures.

Screenshot_20230828-013611.jpgScreenshot_20230828-013624.jpgScreenshot_20230828-013634.jpgScreenshot_20230828-013653.jpgScreenshot_20230828-013705.jpgScreenshot_20230828-013720.jpgScreenshot_20230828-013803.jpgScreenshot_20230828-013819.jpg

And with this we're finally to the end of the first part (out of 4) of the manuscript.

She then attempts to use scripture again, this time misquoting Revelation (which she calls "Revelations") and Isaiah.

Comparing to the actual verses:

Revelation 22:16

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star
Something i forgot to mention - the verse in Revelation clearly states that Jesus has sent his angel to testify to the churches, and that He (Jesus, not the angel) is the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In blackshear's mutilation of the verse she makes "divine mother" take the place of Jesus and identifies both the angel and the root and offspring of David as "delta9 lucifer".

The issue with this, besides it being blasphemously wrong, is that it would appear blackshear can't even keep track of her own beliefs. As i posted previously, she does mention Jesus but she claims he is horus.

This one is especially blasphemous. Some other random guy is claiming to be "horus", which she is claiming is Jesus.
Besides claiming to be "isis" is blackshear now, thru misquoting this verse, also claiming to be "horus"? Or did she just get confused?

Discrepancies like this make me wonder if she really received this information through a "3D movie in her head" and if she didn't just simply make it up.

Before continuing with the manuscript, i found something posted elsewhere that reminded me of this.

From what i've found out so far, some people believe plants have intelligence or a sprit and some people even attempt to communicate with them.

Communicating with plants appears to be a form of channeling.

What i am saying is not that these claims are necessarily false. What i am saying is that it is not a good idea to be communicating with plant "spirits", and that's the best way i can approximate what blackshear was doing

Even if the "spirits" tell truth, they are still deceivers.

This appears to be a workshop for children called "plant teachers" to teach them how to communicate with demons using "babylonian techniques".

Notice one of the children wearing a pride shirt.

Art-Making Activity: How to Trap a Demon, 10 am–3 pm
Demons have a bad reputation, but maybe we’re just not very good at getting to know them. Do you have a demon that creeps into your thoughts? Maybe the “demon of overthinking” or “the demon of not trusting your gut”? Work with visiting artist Tamar Ettun to design a vessel for holding the demon you know best!

Performance: Lilit the Empathic Demon, 11 am and 1 pm
After designing your trap, Lilit the Empathic Demon will come from the dark side of the moon to lead you in locating your feelings using ancient Babylonian techniques. This collective and playful demon summoning session will conclude with a somatic movement meditation, designed to help you befriend your shadows.
About the facilitator
Her recent work centers on Lilit, an aerial spirit demon with origins in Sumerian, Akkadian, and Judaic mythology. During the 2nd through 7th centuries, artist-healers created spells, drawings, and talismanic objects to trap demons like Lilit, who was characterized as a dangerously sexual female entity, and appeared frequently on incantation bowls used in protective rituals. In this project, Ettun revives ancient traditions through a contemporary feminist lens, revamping Lilit’s image as an Empathic Demon.
Completely off topic, but why are children being instructed to summon babylonian demons? Are we at the point where instead of denying the existence of demons they are openly promoted as good?

This is the beginning of the story portion of the manuscript, now that blackshear has presented all her evidence and backstory.

Screenshot_20230828-040757.jpgScreenshot_20230828-040810.jpgScreenshot_20230828-040838.jpgScreenshot_20230828-040852.jpgScreenshot_20230828-040910.jpgScreenshot_20230828-040924.jpg

As i've come to expect by now, the manuscript is full of bizarre nonsensical terms, so at times i will attempt to simplify what is being said.

I will only mention scientific contradictions if they are very obvious (such as claiming the sun has neurotransmitters, for example), as this is not a science book, but a mythology book that the author then tries to "prove" with science. Detailed scientific discussion is beyond the scope of the thread.

It would make sense to just treat this book as a mythology based work of fiction but the author's insistence of using out of context or incorrect Bible verses to substantiate her claims, which range from ridiculous to blasphemous, concerns me... especially since i've heard theories before about uniting mankind with a new "Bible" , and the current culture of "self-love" and the "rise of the divine feminine".

The fact that blackshear aligns herself so closely with a "progessive" agenda and all her freemason connections, it is not hard to believe that this is all tied in to the agenda.

Anyway, i'm going to be mostly focusing on how the manuscript differs from what the Bible says, since blackshear likes to misquote scripture and in one of the videos she made a comment about this story going further back than anything else ever has.

As to her claim that this book goes further back, it is incorrect.

The Bible says "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth" in Genesis 1:1, the very first verse.

Psalm 33:6 says
6By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth

More on a biblical creationist view.
Biblical creation is based on the Bible where God created the universe and everything in it as described in Genesis (Genesis 1:1-2:3 is the specific creation week though commonly creation means Genesis 1-11). The Creator did not need matter, large amounts of time, energy, or anything else. He created out of nothing in six literal normal-length days about six thousand years ago.

Biblical creation is not compatible with the belief that the world just happened through an extended, naturalistic, and chance process over many billions of years. Biblical creation upholds the Bible as God’s eyewitness account of actual creation events since God was the only one there to observe what happened at the very beginning.

In addition, biblical creationists do not view the Bible or the book of Genesis as a mythological or allegorical document. Instead, the Bible is rightly considered a historical document that records what actually happened and is the only true and real history.

Biblical creation entails:

• The Creator God of the Bible exists.
  • The entire universe, heaven, created spiritual beings, and all life on earth originated at creation.
  • God created all things in six normal-length days of approximately 24 hours.
  • God began creating without the use of any previously existing matter.
  • God’s creative activities cannot be explained merely in terms of natural laws; neither are they subject to the above limits.
  • The Bible indicates that life has a purpose.
  • The Bible reveals that the God of the Bible is the Designer of all things.
  • There is a definite beginning point of time, per Genesis 1:1.
  • The past is the key to the present.
  • Death is the result of the sin of the first human couple.
  • Creation was adversely affected by man’s sin.
  • The present geological structures of the earth’s crust cannot be properly explained without recourse to Noah’s flood.
  • Life does not come from nonlife.
  • The creation of living organisms (original kinds) was completed during creation week. Speciation and variations within created kinds have been ongoing since creation.
I personally am a biblical creationist.

For those who are more scientifically minded, the big bang theory is not entirely contradictory to the Bible (though there are some contradictory aspects).

Apparent evidence for the Big Bang, regardless of how one interprets it, is a stunning example of science and theology intersecting. According to objective, empirical science, all space, time, and energy came into existence together in a single moment: a “beginning.” Before this event, whatever it was, there was no time. There was no space. Then, suddenly, an exceedingly dense, incredibly hot, infinitesimal ball of something—everything—appeared somewhere, somehow for reasons unknown and began to expand rapidly with our whole universe inside of it. If true, the Big Bang theory all but confirms the view espoused by Judeo-Christianity for thousands of years.
Just as many astrophysicists felt that the expanding universe theory was a ploy to inject religion into science, many Christians have come to feel that the Big Bang theory is an effort to undermine the biblical account of creation. Other Christians, however, feel that the Big Bang theory is consistent with the Bible’s account and welcome such compelling evidence for the universe having a beginning.

With that said, it is important to understand that the Big Bang theory is just that—a theory. The exact nature or cause of that “beginning” has not been explicitly proved by empirical science, nor can it be.

Did God use the “Big Bang” to create the universe? The idea itself—that the universe came into existence in an instantaneous expansion—is compatible with biblical creationism, as long as there is recognition that the ingredients and forces of the big bang were created by God “out of nothing” (see Hebrews 11:3). Scripture only says that God created the heavens and earth (Genesis 1:1), speaking the universe into existence (Psalm 33:6; Hebrews 11:3). Could some of the evidence that appears to point to a “big bang” actually be pointing to God’s initial creative act? Possibly.

At the same time, the Big Bang theory, as it is commonly presented by the scientific community, contains atheistic presuppositions and contradicts the biblical creation account. In that sense, no, God did not use the “Big Bang” to create the universe.
Either way, blackshear's narrative is incompatible with any of these views.

One of the first things that surprised me was that "star-sun" is female. Most mythological figures for the sun are male (as is the sun symbolism in all the masonic imagery), but there was such thing as female sun deities in some cultures, i found out. Seeing as how in blackshear's view females are the "lifegivers" and males play a supporting role, i can see why she would believe this.

Delta9 appears to refer to frequencies (non physical), yet uses endogenous cannabinoid system
Delta10 appears to refer to 3 dimensional things like cellular structure or mDNA

There is zero evidence that the sun has neurotransmitters (or a brain) or cannabinoid receptors.

I previously discussed her theory that the solar system was created in a different galaxy here.

She also does not provide any proof or evidence that the sun ("star sun") was originally located in a different galaxy.

There is absolutely no evidence that the planets and moons picked out which planet would be gifted with life, nor even that planets and moons (either balls of rock or gases held together with gravity) are sentient beings. And it goes without saying that this is not a biblical view.

Star of David is not synonymous with star of Bethlehem, i discussed this here

The star of Bethlehem is not synonymous with the star of David.

The star of Bethlehem in mentioned in Matthew 2

1Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

The star of David isnt mentioned in the Bible at all

Screenshot_20230829-021640.jpgScreenshot_20230829-021655.jpgScreenshot_20230829-021718.jpgScreenshot_20230829-021729.jpg
Tiamat (earth) gets picked to be the "divine living library". I previously thought that meant to be the only planet with life, but apparently there's mention of other solar systems which are "only evolved as far as their own self-awareness". Whether this is an acknowledgement that "divine mother" is not the supreme creator of everything or not is not made clear. At this time we are not told much about those other solar systems, or if their inhabitants are humans or humanoid.

Though not explicitly said, the Bible would indicate that there are no humans on other planets or solar systems.

But the Bible is silent about extraterrestrial life. (Note that I’m not including angels or demons under the category of extraterrestrials because they are fundamentally different from humans.) So how do we find an answer? We can still study Scripture to determine biblical principles that apply to this question.

Notice that, while the Bible doesn’t necessarily place the earth and man literally at the center of the universe, mankind does appear to be the center of God’s attention. Psalm 8:3–5 gives man unique status. Isaiah 45:18 singles out the earth as a place that God made to be inhabited.

If the universe is filled with intelligent life-forms, as evolutionists assume would be true if evolution happens all the time in the universe, then what would be the spiritual state of these extraterrestrials? If otherworldly beings truly are like us, then they must possess souls with eternal destinies. That presents a problem.

According to Romans 5:12, we are sinners because of Adam’s disobedience. Are extraterrestrials also sinners because of Adam’s sin? That would mean that Christ’s finished work at Calvary would need to atone for their sins as well (Romans 5:19). But to extraterrestrials, we are aliens, and the earth is an alien world. Therefore, the gospel message on other worlds is alien to them and might begin, “A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. . . .”

Most people readily see the folly of such a theory. Therefore, some suggest that extraterrestrials may be sinners because of the disobedience of Adam-like forbearers on each respective planet. But wouldn’t that then require Jesus to have died on these other worlds to atone for the sins of alien races? According to the New Testament, Jesus didn’t do that. Instead, after Jesus ascended from earth, he went to sit at his Father’s right hand (Hebrews 10:12). Therefore, we can be sure from Scripture that Jesus quite literally died once for all.

Some Christians will argue that perhaps extraterrestrials may not have fallen into sin and hence are not sinners or subject to its effects. But Romans 8:18–25 speaks of how man’s sin tainted all of creation, including the whole universe. As a result, God must replace the current universe with a new heaven and earth (Isaiah 65:17, 66:22; 2 Peter 3:10–13; Revelation 21:1). It is inconceivable that sinless beings could inhabit sin-tainted worlds, especially since they and their worlds will be destroyed at the end of the age.
Many arguments for extraterrestrial life simply rely on the odds, an approach which is also not scientific. Our galaxy holds hundreds of billions of stars, and elsewhere are over 100 billion galaxies like our own. The reasoning goes that with so many stars, if only a tiny fraction of stars have orbiting planets, then there must be many earth-like planets where life could exist (though to date, astronomers have found nearly 4,000 planets orbiting other stars, but none of those planets are earth-like). This argument assumes a naturalistic origin for life. But life does not arise spontaneously because lifeless matter cannot give itself life. Only God can create life.
I previously discussed the masonic implications of the term "architect" and the new age connotations of "source" here
this "divine mother" character is referred to as "architect creator source of delta 9 lucifer the very essence of life the queen of heaven".

As i already mentioned in the last post, there is no such thing as a pattern of the star of Bethlehem.

The mention of pleiades is a new age rabbit hole (and beyond the scope of the thread, but i will revisit if there are more references and it becomes relevant)

Delta9 lucifer is now described as a shooting star, which is an easier description to undestand than the previous word salad.

Delta9 lucifer touched tiamats water and she "gave birth to 'father sky' " who became her "divine dragon shield" who will protect her.

The Bible describes the creation of the sky as:
Genesis 1
6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven

I am still unsure as to what exactly a "divine dragon shield" is. Blackshear calls it a true union and a covenant between wombkind (women) and fi-malekind (men). While i would like to believe the concept is as innocent as a son protecting his mother, events that occur later on in the manuscript - incest - make the whole thing very disturbing.

JoChris

Superstar
View attachment 90460View attachment 90459View attachment 90458View attachment 90457
Tiamat (earth) gets picked to be the "divine living library". I previously thought that meant to be the only planet with life, but apparently there's mention of other solar systems which are "only evolved as far as their own self-awareness". Whether this is an acknowledgement that "divine mother" is not the supreme creator of everything or not is not made clear. At this time we are not told much about those other solar systems, or if their inhabitants are humans or humanoid.

Though not explicitly said, the Bible would indicate that there are no humans on other planets or solar systems.

I previously discussed the masonic implications of the term "architect" and the new age connotations of "source" here

As i already mentioned in the last post, there is no such thing as a pattern of the star of Bethlehem.

The mention of pleiades is a new age rabbit hole (and beyond the scope of the thread, but i will revisit if there are more references and it becomes relevant)

Delta9 lucifer is now described as a shooting star, which is an easier description to undestand than the previous word salad.

Delta9 lucifer touched tiamats water and she "gave birth to 'father sky' " who became her "divine dragon shield" who will protect her.

The Bible describes the creation of the sky as:
Genesis 1
6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven

I am still unsure as to what exactly a "divine dragon shield" is. Blackshear calls it a true union and a covenant between wombkind (women) and fi-malekind (men). While i would like to believe the concept is as innocent as a son protecting his mother, events that occur later on in the manuscript - incest - make the whole thing very disturbing.
So far it looks like a New Age- pagan religion with just enough Bible verses/ pseudoscientific jargon as bait to attract ex-Christians/ science-minded people.
The volume of words to explain the smallest concepts is massive. It has to be a deliberate mind-numbing tactic.

Last edited:
So far it looks like a New Age- pagan religion with just enough Bible verses/ pseudoscientific jargon as bait to attract ex-Christians/ science-minded people.
I agree.
It would appear that this form of new age/paganism would be easier to reach people (especially women, i would think) who have some form of nominally Christian background than the more outwardly "dark" kind of paganism
The volume of words to explain the smallest concepts is massive. It has to be a deliberate mind-numbing tactic
Yeah, i think when she said to make sure to read every single word, even the repetitive ones, and that it would awaken our "cellular memory" it was another way of saying either brainwashing or maybe a hypnotic effect.

I've noticed so far that at times the tone changes slightly, but no matter what the same repeated nonsensical words are present.

Blackshear's version of creation/evolution continues...

Screenshot_20230829-203328.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203343.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203358.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203415.jpg

Delta9 lucifer (described as a shooting star on page 66) pierces tiamat's "watery veil" - at this time it's not clear if this means the sky or the surface of the ocean - and this leads to the creation of single cell bacteria. (No scientific evidence provided)

Single celled bacteria do not have cannabinoid receptors nor neurons or neurotransmitters.

Despite using plenty of scientific words, blackshear is saying nothing that is accepted scientific theory. The fact that sea squirts and more complex animals have cannabinoid receptors does not prove they are found in single celled bacteria.

None of this proves that the most important thing is to "know and love thyself".

Blackshear then claims the shooting star pierced the outer crust and into the mantle and planted the seed of kaneh bosm into core of tiamat (earth).

The core is inacessible for study, but as far as we know it is inhospitable to life. There is no evidence to show a tree could be planted there via a shooting star or any other method.

For comparison, the deepest tree roots have been found to be 122m deep.

The deepest trench in ocean 10994m

The earth core is at 6371 km (6,371,000m)

According to blackshear this piercing of the mantle caused volcanic magma to erupt and this was tiamat's creation moon blood cycle. I am guessing she sees magma as the earth's blood?

I found no evidence that delta9 was the symbol of creation in ancient times.

As far as volcanoes, i found this article that says only the Flood can explain the aupervolcanoes.

The lavas that flow out of today’s volcanoes are very small in volume compared to lavas from the monster volcanoes of the past. How can we explain the physical forces that could produce so much magma?

Conventional geologists face a quandary. Today’s lava flows are small because the magma chambers below the volcanoes contain only small amounts of magma, and the continental plates are moving so slowly that they can’t facilitate the melting of much new magma.

In contrast, the basalts of the Deccan and Siberian Traps are massive. The eruptions must have been enormous, with huge volumes of lava constantly pouring out rapidly from many large fissure volcanoes. Only some unique catastrophe could have formed all this magma.
Contrary to conventional (slow-and-gradual) thinking in geology, present volcanoes are not the key to understanding the earth’s past. The volume of lava and deposits was much too large and catastrophic to be explained by today’s volcanic activity.10,11

For old-earth scientists, the location of continental flood basalts above former mantle plumes is explained by slow-and-gradual plate tectonics theory, but Flood geologists point out that the volume is not explained. The conventional idea of a slow rate of mantle flow and plate movements cannot explain such huge volumes of basalt lavas. Indeed, they had to be generated and erupt catastrophically. Even using conventional long-ages dating, these flood basalts were produced in a veritable geologic “instant.”

The Biblical Flood
This is another powerful example of evidence that can be explained by catastrophic plate tectonics during the biblical Flood.12 The breakup of the fountains of the great deep at its onset and continuing for 150 days would have involved not only the bursting out of water from inside the earth, but also steam and prodigious volumes of lavas. Then after the fountains were closed and plate movements slowed, volcanic activity decreased at the end of the Flood. This is also reflected in the documented declining power of post-Flood volcanoes to their relative quiescence today.13

Only the record of the cataclysmic Flood in God’s Word makes sense of the evidence we see in the geologic record of God’s world.

When God descended onto Mount Sinai in fire to give the Ten Commandments (Exodus 19:16, 18), there were thunderings and lightnings, and the mountain quaked greatly and was covered in smoke like a furnace. Such a description is reminiscent of a violent volcanic eruption. No wonder the children of Israel were fearful.
I'll go over the last paragraph with the next page.

Continuing from the previous page.

Screenshot_20230829-203428.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203440.jpg

The mention of snowflake obsidian reminded me of my new age friend, i remember she gave me a few pieces of it back then. It appears to be a popular rock among new agers.

I've repented of any activities involved with these rocks and tossed them out along with all my new age drawings. The fact that my friend and i had experimented with using these rocks to make "energy grids" made it impossible for me to consider keeping them around for decoration.

The superstitious use of crystals is yet another example of fallen mankind taking what God has created and twisting it for an ungodly purpose.

Crystals are striking examples of God’s handiwork. There is nothing wrong with using crystals for home décor or wearing them as jewelry, but there is nothing magical about them. Using crystals for protection or healing is, at its root, an idolatrous practice. It is idolatry because it depends on spiritual forces other than God for healing and protection; in other words, it is the worship of something other than God. Idolatry is repeatedly and strongly forbidden in the Bible (Deuteronomy 4:15–20; Jeremiah 44:1–4; 1 Corinthians 10:14–20; 2 Corinthians 6:16–17).

Some people also believe that crystals have an inherent power that can be harnessed and used to their benefit. Some use crystals to ward off evil spirits or bad energy and thus bring good luck. Crystals are sometimes used in feng shui, in the belief that they emanate good vibrations. Crystals that absorb too much bad energy in the process of protecting a home must be “cleansed” to reset the vibrations.

None of these superstitious beliefs about crystals come from the Bible. The Bible does not say that crystals are beneficial for attracting wealth, rekindling romance, or warding off evil spirits; neither does it say that crystals are needed to connect to God’s Spirit.

On the contrary, the Bible warns strongly against engaging in anything related to superstition and the occult. God declares the practice of the occult detestable (Deuteronomy 18:10–12), and witchcraft is named along with idolatry as ungodly behavior (Galatians 5:19–21). The use of crystals as charms, amulets, or talismans is a type of occult practice, however benign it seems. Anything that seeks to manipulate the spirit world can be categorized as witchcraft.

Blackshear claims that because she was given some of this stone after completing a 42 day fast (that we have no way of verifying), it is "evidence" that "tiamat's" living cells are found in it, and it's an example of "the living essence of early life".

The scientific explanation is more mundane.

Pure obsidian is usually dark in appearance, though the color varies depending on the impurities present. Iron and other transition elements may give the obsidian a dark brown to black color. Most black obsidians contain nanoinclusions of magnetite, an iron oxide.[23] Very few samples of obsidian are nearly colorless. In some stones, the inclusion of small, white, radially clustered crystals (spherulites) of the mineral cristobalite in the black glass produce a blotchy or snowflake pattern (snowflake obsidian).

She claims the ring of fire is where the mantle cracked. There actually is such a thing as the ring of fire, a region of volcanic and earthquake activity that spans several continents. There is no evidence that it has to do with a crack in the mantel because of a shooting star striking the earth.

The Ring of Fire (also known as the Pacific Ring of Fire, the Rim of Fire, the Girdle of Fire or the Circum-Pacific belt)[note 1] is a region around much of the rim of the Pacific Ocean where many volcanic eruptions and earthquakes occur. The Ring of Fire is a horseshoe-shaped belt about 40,000 km (25,000 mi) long[1] and up to about 500 km (310 mi) wide.[2]

The Ring of Fire is a direct result of plate tectonics: specifically the movement, collision and destruction of lithospheric plates (e.g. the Pacific Plate) under and around the Pacific Ocean.[3] The collisions have created a nearly continuous series of subduction zones, where volcanoes are created and earthquakes occur.[4] Consumption of oceanic lithosphere at these convergent plate boundaries has formed oceanic trenches, volcanic arcs, back-arc basins and volcanic belts.

The Ring of Fire is not a single geological structure. Volcanic eruptions and earthquakes in each part of the Ring of Fire occur independently of eruptions and earthquakes in the other parts of the Ring.[5]

The Bible does tell us about a star falling from heaven, who opens the bottomless pit, but that occurs during the tribulation, not near the beginning of the world.

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

I think the last paragraph on the page sets a record for the number of times the word "divine" is redundantly used...

Screenshot_20230829-203455.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203508.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203521.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203535.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203549.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203603.jpg

No idea what sacred creation songs and ceremonies are in the context of the manuscript. Perhaps she will elaborate later.

The description of the fossil can be found on this website.

Tupus permianus
Lived 258 million years ago
Found in Elmo, Dickinson County, Kansas

The fossil imprint of this extinct dragonfly shows that it did not hover like dragonflies do today. It does not have struts near the base of the wing that are needed for powerful hovering. There were no mammals or birds on Earth when it lived—in fact it was the only flying predator of its time.

There is no evidence that this extinct dragonfly was the first animal either in the water or in the air. The article only says that it was the only flying predator of its time.

I don't believe in evolution, but according to evolution plants evolved before animals. And (according to evolution) there were many other species before this dragonfly from 258 million years ago.

My information on evolution comes from this article.

The Bible tells us that plants were created on the 3rd day and animals on the 5th.

Genesis 1
11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13And the evening and the morning were the third day

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23And the evening and the morning were the fifth day

Blackshear's account does not fit the biblical or scientific view.

Kaneh bosm (remember, on pg 68 it said that the shooting star planted it into the earth's core) now apparently makes its way into the topsoil, just a few inches below the surface. It begins to grow and apparently "divine mother" and the rest of the gang don't know that plants need the sun until the seedling tells everyone...

Cannabis didn't evolve (according to evolution) until 34 million years at the earliest. Once again blackshear's narrative makes no sense in either a scientific or biblical view.

Cannabaceae evolved either from or alongside the Urticaceae.
The earliest convincing fossil records indicate that Urticaceae emerged during the Oligocene epoch, which began about 34 million years ago. Humulus lupulus (hops), the closest relative of the cannabis plant, was fully speciated by 6.38 million years ago. Therefore, the cannabis plant evolved sometime between 34 million years ago and 6.38 million years ago.
It should go without saying that the earth does not have a womb or fallopian tubes.

The rest is so ridiculous that i have no further comment...

Screenshot_20230829-203616.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203628.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203639.jpgScreenshot_20230829-203653.jpg

The first picture appears to be the one used as the template for the cover of both the manuscript and the "eye of the camel" treaty.

As i mentioned in the previous post, (in the evolutionary view) cannabis did not evolve until 34 million years at the earliest. There were other plants millions of years before. Marijuana was not the first plant to exist.

In the biblical view, all plants were created the 3rd day as i mentioned in the previous post.

Different sites said the plant can grow up to anywhere from 20 to 30 feet tall, that is nothing compared to several hundred feet tall as blackshear claims.

I've noticed that the page is having trouble loading and it might be from all the pictures, so i will be putting them behind the spoiler tag from now on.

Screenshot_20230830-232635.jpgScreenshot_20230830-232700.jpgScreenshot_20230830-232729.jpgScreenshot_20230830-232800.jpg

As far as the plot, the main event that takes place in these pages is the dragonfly comes out of the water, and apparently it's such a big deal that the entire solar system wants to be there as spectators.

Something that jumped out at me was the mention of "guardians (watchers)". Blackshear does not elaborate as to what this means, and it is unknown if this is a reference to the Bible, apocrypha or other extrabiblical books.

The term occurs in the Bible when nebuchadnezzar's dream is being interpreted by Daniel. Given the mention of a large tree stretching up to heaven i can see blackshear deliberately choosing this word. (I have no proof, could be coincidental)

Daniel 4
11The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:

12The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.

13I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;

14He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:

15Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth:

16Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.

17This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

18This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee

The Hebrew word translated “watcher” in Daniel 4 comes from a root word meaning “wakeful one” and thus can mean “watcher,” “sentinel,” or “guardian.” The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia describes watcher angels as servants of God who “possess a certain joint authority to speak the decrees of God, and apparently form a heavenly council who listen to God’s word and then act as divine messengers to bring these commands and revelations to human beings” (vol. 4, p. 1024).

Noncanonical literature elaborates in detail regarding the watcher angels. According to the books of Enoch, watcher angels can be either fallen angels or holy angels. These watcher angels take a particular interest in the earthly affairs of human beings, “watching” them, and, at times, even interfering in or controlling situations that concern people. The fall of the watcher angels unfolds in the apocryphal book of 1 Enoch. Part of Enoch’s mission is to pronounce God’s judgment on the fallen watcher angels who supposedly dwelled in the fifth heaven where their fall took place.

Grigori is the name Enoch assigns to these fallen watcher angels in the book of 2 Enoch. The English word Grigori is simply a transliteration of the Greek word for “watcher,” used in the Septuagint. According to the account, the watcher angels are sent down to earth to look after humans. They soon develop an unnatural lust for the beautiful women of earth. A large group of rebellious watchers, the Grigori, seduce the women of earth and impregnate them with a race of hybrid giants who violently raid the earth and threaten humanity.

Another noncanonical book, Jubilees, also speaks of heavenly watchers who violate their ordained nature by lusting after and having sexual relations with human women. The offspring of their unnatural unions are monstrous giants who corrupt the children of earth and prompt the flood of Noah’s time.

These extrabiblical writings seem to provide an explanation for the creatures mentioned in Genesis 6:1–4 called Nephilim. The Bible tells us that Nephilim were the result of sexual relations between “the sons of God” and “the daughters of men” (verse 2). Much debate exists regarding the true identity and origin of the Nephilim. The only solid information we can gather from Scripture is that the Nephilim are the offspring of the sons of God and human women and are described as “heroes of old” and “men of renown” (verse 4). Numbers 13:33 suggests that the Nephilim were a people of extraordinary size, possibly associating them with giants.

Substantial debate also surrounds the nature of the “sons of God” who fathered the Nephilim. Were they fallen watcher angels or Grigori? Does the biblical book of Jude provide a clue: “And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day” (Jude 1:6)? For now, we can only speculate. The Bible does not provide us with clear answers; therefore, we must be content with uncertainty.

We are wise to be extra cautious about giving serious weight to the ideas found in extrabiblical sources. Nevertheless, Scripture does affirm the concept of heavenly beings who watch the earth (Ezekiel 1:15–20) and are interested in the affairs of humans: “This Good News has been announced to you by those who preached in the power of the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. It is all so wonderful that even the angels are eagerly watching these things happen” (1 Peter 1:12, NLT).

Since God’s purpose is to use the church to display His wisdom to rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 3:10), then the idea of attentive watcher angels or guardians is biblically sound. Likewise, the Bible confirms the presence of angels who guard and protect humans: “The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them” (Psalm 34:7; see also Matthew 18:10; Acts 12:9–15).

Screenshot_20230831-002034.jpgScreenshot_20230831-002046.jpgScreenshot_20230831-002102.jpgScreenshot_20230831-002114.jpgScreenshot_20230831-002208.jpgScreenshot_20230831-002221.jpgScreenshot_20230831-002234.jpgScreenshot_20230831-002251.jpg

This next segment is about the birth of "isis", a humanoid, who is birthed out of a marijuana plant.
This "isis" is described as "divine mother's first dwelling place" and "delta9 lucifer's living essence",

In order to create her, the solar system arranged itself into the (nonexistent) "star of Bethlehem " pattern, and sang the "sacred creation songs" for 4 days. This caused blood(?!) to flow inside the supersized cannabis plant in order to form a full grown "carbon-7 divine wombkind temple throne being", also known as a woman.

"Isis" emerges from the "tree of life" marijuana plant during the full moon.
She is also apparently "divine mother's" great granddaughter. The family tree, no pun intended, goes "divine mother", "tiamat", "kaneh bosm", "isis".

In other words, we have a galaxy giving birth to a planet (i thought previously she said the sun did?), a planet giving birth to a marijuana plant, and the plant giving birth to a humanoid.

It goes without saying that plants do not give birth to humans, fully grown or otherwise, biblically or scientifically.

I thought It was interesting that in the mythology of some cultures there are myths of humans coming from a plant.

A widespread motif, especially among archaic peoples, concerns the supposed descent of the human species from plants or animals. These descent traditions usually name a particular species as humanity’s ancestor, and the peoples frequently take their name from the plant or animal.

In some myths, an asexual mode of creation is implied; a child, for example, appears from the bud of a tree or from a split fruit, or a human being is a featherless bird sent from the sky. Even the motif of human birth from an egg is predominantly an asexual motif inasmuch as no preliminary coition is mentioned. Other traditions, particularly agricultural ones, see humans as the product of the mating of a plant or animal species. In some myths, fabrication rather than descent is emphasized. Humans are fashioned from a plant or animal by the gods, or their parts are modeled after other species. In these descent traditions, the human who results is usually the progenitor of a particular people.

Other peoples are created from different or less favourable species. These traditions persist in folkloric accounts of the birth of individuals from plants or animals. Such myths express a close relationship between humans and the animal and plant world. Humans do not represent a new type of being but rather a new manifestation or form.

As far as the mythology, this would be interesting if blackshear didn't insert biblical references randomly. Even though the connection is not obvious yet, i think the creation of "isis" is supposed to be an inversion of the creation of Adam - the first human being a woman instead of a man. This will become more obvious as we get into blackshear's narrative of how the first male is created - male from female instead of female from male.

"Isis' " long hair is referred to as a "frequency receiver". This reminded me of a new age belief that long hair functions as some form of antenna. I don't believe that for a second, but it is not an unheard of belief. My new age friend told me about that long ago, years before this article was written.

Back in the old days and the ancient times, many cultures embraced people with long hair, because they believed that long hair was a sign of strength and spiritual maturity.

The Native Americans and the Chinese are just a few examples of the many cultures that value long hair, which was why the men and women of these cultures back then rarely cut their hair. Even though back then many cultures believed that having long hair was beneficial to the body, is there evidence today that supports the belief that long hair can make a person more intuitive?

If you study Nature deeply enough, you should know that Nature would never create something that has no role to play in the evolution of a system, such as the human body. Once you comprehend this, you should know that the human hair isn’t only for looks, but also plays specific roles for helping the human body to function at its optimal level.

One of the ways that your hair helps your body to perform better is by acting like an antenna to help you sense the energy of your environment more effectively. This is why when you are scared, all the short hair on your body point straight up, strengthening your intuitive senses.

Hair can be viewed as an extension of the nervous system, because it has the ability to absorb information in the environment and then transmit it to the brain for processing. Besides absorbing information, hair also has the ability to emit energy patterns and frequencies into the environment. This has been seen in hair experiments that involve Kirlian photography. For more information on Kirlian photography, read this enlightening article.

Many spiritual gurus believe that having long hair can help stimulate the kundalini energy in the body more effectively, which in turn causes an increase in vitality, intuition, and tranquility. Could this be one the main reasons why women are more intuitive than men?

Centuries ago, many cultures discouraged people to cut their hair, because they viewed long hair as a sign of health, beauty, strength, freedom, and spiritual maturity. Because of these views, both of the sex of these cultures kept their hair long and often cut the hair of their enemies as a sign of slavery and to weakened their intuitive senses.

The Controllers (the Elites) are also aware of the health benefits of long hair, which is why they support the idea of keeping the hair of the male population short. This is why when men join the military, which is a corporation controlled by the Controllers, they are required to cut their hair very short. Most people in the military will often tell the common people that when men join the military, they are required to cut their hair very short due to safety or health reasons. Those claims may be true but the convert reasons for requiring them to cut their hair very short are to weaken their intuitive senses and to mark them as slaves of the military-industrial complex.

As whole tribes or societies were conquered, cut hair became so prevalent that the importance of hair was lost after a few generations, and hairstyles and fashion grew to be the focus.

The science of hair was one of the first technologies given by Yogi Bhajan when he came to America.

“When the hair on your head is allowed to attain its full, mature length, then phosphorous, calcium, and vitamin D are all produced, and enter the lymphatic fluid, and eventually the spinal fluid through the two ducts on the top of the brain. This ionic change creates more efficient memory and leads to greater physical energy, improved stamina, and patience.”

Yogi Bhajan explained that if you choose to cut your hair, you not only lose this extra energy and nourishment, but your body must then provide a great amount of vital energy and nutrients to continually re-grow the missing hair.

In addition, hairs are the antennas that gather and channel the sun energy or prana to the frontal lobes, the part of the brain you use for meditation and visualization. These antennas act as conduits to bring you greater quantities of subtle, cosmic energy. It takes approximately three years from the last time your hair was cut for new antennas to form at the tips of the hair.

Some hair researchers suggested that during the Vietnam War, certain special forces of the United States military were ordered to infiltrate the reservations of Native Americans to look for men with amazing tracking abilities. They found that many Native American men had extraordinary tracking abilities, but after they were recruited and their hair was cut short, they lost their extraordinary tracking abilities.

When asked about their lack of tracking performance, the Native American men often replied that their intuition no longer was reliable, because they lost the ability to effectively communicate with their intuition. Whether this experiment is true or not is hard to say.

In the Bible we have the story of Samson, who had supernatural strength as long as he had long hair. But ultimately his stength came from God, not his hair.

Judges 16
17That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a rasor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man

It seems as though Samson’s hair was his human source of power, but it is clear from this final event that God was the true, ultimate source of his strength. Samson’s uncut hair was simply the sign that he was obeying God’s command for him to be a Nazirite. God’s strength was the power behind each of the judges, including Samson

This video from blackshear's account is where we're at so far in the story. The video ends at pg80.

I went through some of the other videos in her channnel, as it seems the manuscript ends kind of abruptly. It appears that the last 2 or 3 videos have material that in not covered in the manuscript. I haven't decided yet if i will skip ahead or keep going in order.

On the one hand, i want to skip ahead.

Reading this stuff is SO draining. I don't think i can even explain why adequately, so i won't try.

But i will say it's awful. I skimmed ahead and what i found, among other stuff, was:
- a mother having s*x with her grown son
- a pair of twins having s*x with each other
- a pair of half siblings also
- and a father and his daughters*
And the worst part is, this is all described (in blackshear's overdramatic and redundant manner) as good.

(* i know people who are determined to disbelieve the Bible will bring up Lot and his daughters, and all i'm going to say is the Bible never said it was good, and it's specifically mentioned that the daughters decided to do this because they wanted children.

Blackshear says that these women in her story could reproduce asexually and make either a male or female, so there was never a NEED for incest. In fact, she seems to make it a point to separate the physical act from the desire, or outcome, of children).

I watched the most recent video (part 11), and blackshear directly states that communism is a good thing, it's just that we don't understand. This video is dated from 2020 so i can't give her the benefit of the doubt that perhaps i could have when watching the interview over a decade ago. I can't understand how anyone who's lived the last few years could possibly still believe that, least of all someone who appears to have done the level of research she has.

She also mentioned something about ukraine which kind of caught me off guard. Other than the fact that the US govt is funneling a ridiculous amount of money over there, and the liberals want to support them at all costs, i don't know much about how the whole ukraine thing started or if there were hints of it years before.

I haven't decided yet if i will skip ahead or keep going in order
Continuing with the manuscript for now...

Screenshot_20230901-051145.jpgScreenshot_20230901-051202.jpg

This next short segment mainly deals with declaring "tiamat", "isis" and "lady dragonfly" to be the "sacred divine holy trinity", which will be in charge of populating the earth with animals. Only female animals, or course, because males appear to be an afterthought. So far the only male character in this story is "father sky".

Blackshear seems to have picked out the "holy trinity" name for no reason other than blasphemy. As i mentioned in my commentary for pages 77-80, there's other characters in this bizzare family tree, yet she picked three at random. Could have had the plant in there and made it a quartet.

As these characters are the ones designing/imagining the animals, i suppose that means blackshear is making them the "god" figure in her story rather than going for a strictly evolution viewpoint. I don't understand why she constantly brought up scientific concepts to try to prove her story if in the end animals are designed by false gods.

It is not explained how making only females is "honoring 'divine mother's' most sacred divine univeral law, to know and love thyself". That leaves me to fill in my own explanation, and it appears to be female supremacy.

Reading this stuff is SO draining. I don't think i can even explain why adequately, so i won't try.
I just realized that all the weird pictures and drawings are part of it. Having to see all the symbolism really bothers me. I remember back when i read the first time too i felt the same way. I'm wondering if the symbols are part of the hypnotizing effect blackshear was going with combined with the repetitiveness.

This next couple of pages sets the background to "isis" procreating with/by herself.

Before getting into that, noticing just how often these words appear, i realized it may be relevant to review the definition of the words "divine" and "sacred".

Definition of divine

The meaning of the word can be either "connected with a god" or "good", it does not have an obligation to be both.

Definition of sacred

Nothing mentioned about "good".

Just something to keep in mind - despite blackshear repeatedly declaring something to be "sacred" or "divine" does not make it good, just simply means that it is associated with her false god(dess). But the word association our minds may make of "sacred" or "divine" being synonymous with good may be part of her brainwashing technique.

Screenshot_20230902-045235.jpgScreenshot_20230902-045249.jpgScreenshot_20230902-045259.jpgScreenshot_20230902-045309.jpgScreenshot_20230902-045322.jpg

In these pages i noticed the following words/phrases that were paraphrasing the Bible out of context:

- "creating a being in her image"

Genesis 1
26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

- breath of life

Genesis 2
7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

- a pleasing aroma

Many verses, particularly when dealing with the sacrifices the Levitical priest were to do. Here's one example:

- sacred cakes/pouring out to the "queen of heaven"

Jeremiah 7
18The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jeremiah 44

25Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows. 26Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth. 27Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.

It is confirmed that "divine mother" is not omnipresent, as she was invited to attend "isis' " self-fertilization ceremony. She was not already there and everywhere.

Blackshear mentions "creation-moon-blood-songs" without explaining what she means by this. (I find it odd the degree of overexplanation for some things while giving zero explanation for others...) I did a search for the term and found this article, which gave me a hint about what she is talking about, but no idea still about the song part.

Our fertility cycle is so magnificent, so sacred. It has the power to usher in new life and simultaneously allows us to shed and renew. As the divine feminine comes back into balance across the Earth, we have such a wonderful opportunity to embrace all the parts of our womanhood.
I have heard legends that say that men will not stop spilling their blood in wars until the women begin giving their moon blood back to the Earth. Old myths say the Earth needs blood
Remember, blackshear mentioned in one of the interview videos that women need to start doing "creation blood rituals".
~28:00 "women need to start doing creation blood ceremonies so tiamat can birth her moon"
So now she is advocating women do rituals involving blood, in order for the earth to form a new moon. Does everyone realize how both sinister and ridiculous this all sounds

"Sacred elixir of life"

Another undefined phrase. Most of the results quoted wikipedia, so here it is directly.

The elixir of life, also known as elixir of immortality, is a potion that supposedly grants the drinker eternal life and/or eternal youth. This elixir was also said to cure all diseases
I dont believe it's the same exact thing blackshear is talking about, as this "isis" is supposedly immortal. The meaning will remain a mystery for now, unless more context is given.

Last thing, "isis" falls into a trance and starts dancing. In the past, it would have been considered demonic possesion. Modern explanations claim poisoning, such as by ergot mold. If "isis" was a real person i would wonder if perhaps her "incense" had mold growing on it...

Writers then and now have offered various interpretations of these strange and sometimes deadly crises. It has been suggested that the dancing maniacs of 1374 and 1518 were members of a heretical dancing cult. Contemporary observers, however, made clear their view that the dancing was a sickness. Nor did the Church, at a time when heresies were quickly suppressed, believe the dancers to be anything but victims of a terrible affliction, natural or divine. In recent decades a vogue for simple biological explanations has inspired the view that epidemic madnesses of the past were caused by the ingestion of ergot, a mould containing psychotropic chemicals

This video from blackshear's account is where we're at so far in the story. The video ends at pg80.

I went through some of the other videos in her channnel, as it seems the manuscript ends kind of abruptly. It appears that the last 2 or 3 videos have material that in not covered in the manuscript. I haven't decided yet if i will skip ahead or keep going in order.

On the one hand, i want to skip ahead.

But i will say it's awful. I skimmed ahead and what i found, among other stuff, was:
- a mother having s*x with her grown son
- a pair of twins having s*x with each other
- a pair of half siblings also
- and a father and his daughters*
And the worst part is, this is all described (in blackshear's overdramatic and redundant manner) as good.

(* i know people who are determined to disbelieve the Bible will bring up Lot and his daughters, and all i'm going to say is the Bible never said it was good, and it's specifically mentioned that the daughters decided to do this because they wanted children.

Blackshear says that these women in her story could reproduce asexually and make either a male or female, so there was never a NEED for incest. In fact, she seems to make it a point to separate the physical act from the desire, or outcome, of children).

I watched the most recent video (part 11), and blackshear directly states that communism is a good thing, it's just that we don't understand. This video is dated from 2020 so i can't give her the benefit of the doubt that perhaps i could have when watching the interview over a decade ago. I can't understand how anyone who's lived the last few years could possibly still believe that, least of all someone who appears to have done the level of research she has.

She also mentioned something about ukraine which kind of caught me off guard. Other than the fact that the US govt is funneling a ridiculous amount of money over there, and the liberals want to support them at all costs, i don't know much about how the whole ukraine thing started or if there were hints of it years before.
This is without a doubt the craziest stuff I have ever read lol. I am sorry to ask but at one time were you a disciple of this lady? Sorry if you explained that already.

I just bought a jar of hemp fiber from Canada. I promise Divine Mother I will eat it every day and never think unkind thoughts about HER. I have enough problems already and don't want to risk getting on HER bad side. She is so intelligent and cosmic she might be able to hear me think. I'm not taking any chances. Seriously HER IQ is off the charts. How can mere mortals even figure out how to measure it?

This is without a doubt the craziest stuff I have ever read lol. I am sorry to ask but at one time were you a disciple of this lady? Sorry if you explained that already.
I didn't join the cult or anything, but way before i was a Christian at some point i did wonder if she was telling the truth. The mason symbols kept me apprehensive tho.

But that was then. Now, the fact that she still supports communism and obama and feminism and stuff like that, there's no excuse even if i wasn't a Christian. We've all seen where these "progressive" ideologies take us.

I just bought a jar of hemp fiber from Canada. I promise Divine Mother I will eat it every day and never think unkind thoughts about HER. I have enough problems already and don't want to risk getting on HER bad side. She is so intelligent and cosmic she might be able to hear me think. I'm not taking any chances. Seriously HER IQ is off the charts. How can mere mortals even figure out how to measure it?
I am confused lol