Emmanuel Macron

e-Enoch

Superstar
Macron was reciting poetry...while others were singing...sort of...:p

e-Enoch

Superstar
"As Emmanuel Macron Says EU Troops May Fight Against Russia For Ukraine, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen Says ‘Prepare For War’..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Shocking claim by Candace Owens that Brigitte Macron was born a man...

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Emmanuel Macron Offers The EU A ‘Nuclear Umbrella’ Spread Out Over Europe With 300 French Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missiles As Russia Deterrent..."
1714847313713.png

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Emmanuel Macron Is Big Winner In Snap Election, But He Had To Make A Devil’s Deal With Jean-Luc Melenchon To Do It..."

Published 3 mins ago on July 8, 2024
By Geoffrey Grider
macron-gamble-pays-off-in-france-snap-elections-alliance-of-dishonour-nteb-prophecy-news-podcast

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You might find this (slightly) odd rabbit hole interesting @e-Enoch

e-Enoch

Superstar
You might find this (slightly) odd rabbit hole interesting @e-Enoch

Hmm...there are supposedly 12 who own a Karlmann King suv...wonder who they are...

e-Enoch

Superstar
As Emmanuel Macron Bellowed “I declare the Games of the XXXIII Olympiad open!”, The Pale Horse From Revelation 6 Rode In Like Death And Hell...

Published 23 hours ago on July 26, 2024
By Geoffrey Grider

emmanuel-macron-2024-paris-olympics-silver-horse-from-revelation-death-hell-man-of-sin

Emmanuel Macron opened the 2024 Paris Olympics with the Fourth Horse of Revelation 6 galloping down a darkened street in stunning end times harbinger of Death and Hell...

e-Enoch

Superstar
"...The Olympic Games were last hosted in Paris, France exactly 100 years ago, and in that time, they were an elegant spectacle of pomp and pageantry that captivated the global audience who followed it all with baited breath. In 2024, the Paris Olympics are literally ripped from the book of Revelation, complete with the Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse, Death and Hell. At this point, I really feel like Emmanuel Macron reads what we write about him, and is doing his best to live up to the title of the ‘man of sin’. And did you notice that it’s the 33rd Olympics Games? XXX and III equals what exactly? You tell me..."
- G. Grider

“And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” Revelation 6: 7,8 (KJB

e-Enoch

Superstar
French President Macron’s steamy embrace — and kiss — with sports minister at Olympics raises eyebrows: ‘Indecent’...
1722414673053.png

French President Emmanuel Macron shared an affectionate embrace with his sports minister Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, raising some eyebrows on the internet.Joel Marklund/POOL/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

By
Social Links forChris Nesi
Published July 30, 2024, 4:40 p.m. ET