Does Democracy Work?

Karlysymon

Superstar

"By offering a radical review of the last one hundred years of US
history, this work is intended as a counterpoint to the rampant revisionism of the flurry of
books glorifying the "American Century". Beginning with the
rather bold and decidedly
controversial assertion that the current political system in place in the United States at the dawn
of the twenty-first century is fascism, the first part of this book attempts to justify that claim by first defining exactly what fascism is, correcting
various widely-held
misconceptions and then analyzing how closely we as a nation conform to that definition. Also included is a review of some of the hidden history and key events of World
War II. Part II offers a retrospective of the twentieth century American presidential
administrations, to
demonstrate that the steady and inexorable march towards overt fascism was a defining characteristic that remained unchanged. The final section looks at the still very much alive
eugenics movement, and
analyzes the role played by the psychiatric establishment in validating the fascist state. "

The great leaders of the f(ascist)ree world :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mecca

Superstar
Democracy isn't the problem, it's the system that's the problem and the system isn't even a democracy.

serendapus

I don't believe anyone honestly wants democracy. Everyone wants authoritarianism working for their own ideas. If you were asked to vote for the ban on same-sex marriage, which one of you would say no? But there is judicial and public consent in this marriage.

Vmort

Star
Democracy is a myth and always have been since HIVITES pushing their voting myth.
The word comes from Ancient Greece where selection of rulers were only from small group of aristocracy. Men only -- women aren't allowed to be rulers.
FRATER 616
The fact is that Alpha Lodge politicians (or political advisors) appreciate that if they pretend to respect the rights of sheeple and fain interest in their concerns, even though most realise that this is a ruse, they will go along with the programmes and policies because it is the line of least resistance. The democratic process allows them to express some of their frustrations, reduces the pain of their pent up depression and aggression while ensuring that nothing changes. You can see the same Representative Democracy political system everywhere it has been implemented.
Sheeple always use reason and logic to justify their whims, so the Alpha Lodge initiate is taught to speak in moderation while convincingly offering miracles. It is only a matter of waiting for the media to generate the slogan that ‘the government should do something’ and the governments – everywhere and of all political persuasions – always will.

Last edited:
I don't believe anyone honestly wants democracy. Everyone wants authoritarianism working for their own ideas. If you were asked to vote for the ban on same-sex marriage, which one of you would say no? But there is judicial and public consent in this marriage.
Id say most people want democracy up until the point where majority rules goes against what they personally want. Then they have a problem with it.

There's a scale with democracy, it isn't all or nothing , black or white.

It's how much democracy is actually being carried out.

It's never been much of it. The elites limit the amount of true democracy that is expressed. They do this through representative democracy as opposed to direct democracy. Then through the corruption of lobbying democracy is further suppressed for the interests of the elite, the oligarchy, the deep state, whatever.

PlaneJane

Established
Does democracy work in practice or only in theory? What are your thoughts?

Personally, I believe democracy works in theory but not in practice.
NOTHING WORKS
Jesus came to bring a message to the lost sheep of Israel. Jews are only 1/12th of Israel. Through intensive study, anyone can learn how to find the scattered Israelite remnants.
No matter what, Father has always kept the Truth AVAILABLE to Israelites.
There has been endless efforts to hide that TRUTH from us all.
If anyone truly seeks YHWH, you will absolutely be found….no longer a lost sheep, but a found Israelite.

Jesus(Jahushuah) died, SINLESS, to prove that mankind was worth saving.
After acceptance and repentance, we will live forever in the reestablished Kingdom of YHWH on earth. Jesus will be king.
There will no longer be any self serving jerks trying to control us.
The whole purpose of letting all of these governments go on…is to prove that any working government is not possible WITHOUT Christ.

One day, I will testify that I have seen it with my own eyes.
With all of the pain in the world, the best government ever concocted has turned out to be a blasphemous, greedy, power hungry,
over-sexed, entitled, cesspool.
Any thinking American can see that our time is coming to an end, already!

People just cannot be trusted on their own.
No government could EVER work without YHWHs instruction.
This lesson has been served to us, and I for one, have clearly received the message.

PlaneJane

Established
Nothing at all?
Really?

Well, after 15 years of running forum based websites, and posting on other TRUTH platforms….
I have learned that no response is a great response.
It means that the statement cannot be argued.
Not even the tribe of Esau can be bothered here.

The lack of any likes just means that wheels are turning.
Praise be to Father!