Do ALIENS exist in religion?

Kais_1

Star
you have the fallen angels also called the nephilim...who may be aliens?

verse 10:10 in the Quran

Their call therein will be, "Exalted are You, O Allah," and their greeting therein will be, "Peace." And the last of their call will be, "Praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds!"
https://quran.com/10/11?translations=20
lord of the worlds, means more than one world, hence aliens

you also have the Prophets Noah and Enoch, both of them were in contact with the Annunaki..

what do you think guys and girls?

do they exist?

I personally believe in them as i have memories of being abducted by 2 different groups of extra terrestrials..who showed me the future and the past, and told me masons/Illuminati, will always be in power and that they all believe in the one god.

phipps

Star
I can't speak for other religions but in Christianity there are no aliens. Nephilim were not fallen angels or aliens. In the Bible fallen angels are referred to as fallen angels.

Nephilim were people. They were giants and the Bible never says they were anything other than mere people. There was nothing supernatural about them. Not much is written about them in the Bible so that has brought about many theories about them that are not based in the Word of God.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
After some research, some people (myself included) came to believe that what we call aliens are actually demons and/or other spiritual beings like fairies and stuff.

There are many parallels to alien abductions and changeling legends, specially the missing zeit effect und der "reproduction" aspect to it.

phipps

Star
The word nephilim means giant. Some Bible translations use the word giant and others use nephilim. So giants have existed according to the Bible. Whether they were as big as those pictures show (if they are authentic) I don't know. However the Bible says in Numbers 13:33, "There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
ive been thinking about the alien abductions i mentioned earlier....as you can read it happened twice in two different types of spacecraft..

thinking deeper - have any of you seen BANDERSNATCH BLACK MIRROR?

PAC programming, similar to MK ultra...

it is possible i have been subject to these technologies at a very young age..

Camidria

Veteran
I love Rob Skiba's work on this topic, there is a massive deception coming and we are being programmed to drink up every word of this.

He goes into great detail on how the alien agenda works and how millions will choose the NWO because of this deception.

Last edited:
Hebrews

1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

Last edited:
Revelations Of The Dead Sea Scrolls

Note - The origin, authenticity and accuracy of these quotes in both translation and transliteration are
unknown. - ed

The following, as deciphered from caves 1, 3, 4 and 7, are deemed sensitive and remain unavailable for
public inspection by those who seek to control the Truth for their own devices.

These texts remain the property and jurisdiction, of the elite, who secreted them away to the four (4)
major religious organizations and other various agencies as they were found beginning in 1947. Those
being the Jordanian controlled Rockefeller Museum in Eastern Jerusalem, the Department of Antiquity
in Israel, the American School of Oriental Research, the Rockefeller Foundation and Israeli Biblici of
Archeology. Other scrolls and remnants remain in the strict possession of the Vatican and Royal
Museum at Leningrad under extreme security measures.

The educated scholars, and those involved with deciphering the scrolls proclaimed the texts,
"contained no valid information that would shed any additional light whatsoever on the advancement
of Christianity in Jerusalem." Their claims, to this day, denounce the possibility of any intrinsic value,
historically or otherwise being placed on the scrolls. And that is exactly what can be obtained from the
Internet or through the Library of Congress. Parchments and fragments that are handpicked, and safe,
being of no significant, intrinsic value.

In reality the scrolls reveal secrets regarding the literature of the Messianic movement in Palestine,
secrets concerning The Great Flood account, spiritual visions and revelations, exciting experiences
including personal accounts of those who knew and practiced the truth, revelations regarding space,
contact and communication with those of other worlds and unique experiences with Angelic beings.
Additional scrolls shed light on, "The unlawful execution of a certain Messianic leader in Jerusalem,"
which continues to cause much contention and controversy to this day...

Continues - http://100777.com/spiritual/1328

"There is life throughout the Universe, but not human-life, because the human body is not needed anywhere else, except on this prison-planet, to serve the sole purpose for which it was designed and created." - TWH 3:50

Last edited:

Stina

Rookie
In the Monastery Church in Sighișoara there is a painting which seems to depict a UFO.
biserica mănăstirii.jpg

Below the painting it is written: ''Israel, hoffe auf den Herrn'' which in English means ''Israel, put your hope in the Lord"