Superstar
What is Disease X?

1705119236379.png
Published August 7, 2023

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Hypothetical Pandemic...?"

"Another global pandemic is coming soon, and the World Health Organization refers to this unknown future threat as ‘Disease X’..."

redqueen

Superstar
they've been talking about "disease x"for awhile now
before divoc i think
think when i first Heard the term is when that "super bug"
that was spreading through hospitals was being talked about

any simulation these evils run,We should be taking notes
cause they usually end up being them working out the details
of how they'll do w/e later

Last edited:

truth_will_out

Established
LOL.

Its embarrassing how try hard these morons are. Who's going to listen this time? Anyone that got triple vaxzed? Ie, a minute percentage of the world's population?

So embarrassing. Maybe file this one in the same folder as the Miami Aliens?

e-Enoch

Superstar
they've been talking about "disease x"for awhile now
before divoc i think
think when i first Heard the term is when that "super bug"
that was spreading through hospitals was being talked about

any simulation these evils run should We should be taking
notes cause they usually end up being them working out the
details of how they'll do w/e later
This is "scamdemic" 2.0...They are thoroughly evil...Depop is always in their agenda...

e-Enoch

Superstar
More fear mongering...Stay vigilant...

clammertoe

Established
In elementary school we called it "Cooties" ... invariably it was transmitted by coming into contact with the opposite sex.

It usually cleared up by the end of junior high.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"A DEEP-DIVE INTO DISEASE X..."

Lalas

Star
Does "'covid' 2025" begin? Forecast: this time, through this "new and much more dangerous 'pandemic'" the digital certificates, as well as any form of use of digital identification, and especially biometrics, will be firmly integrated. Biometrics will encompass the entire interaction of a person in society. In parallel, they will begin to deploy more and more (under a variety of pretexts, including "for fight pandemics") the use of neurotechnology.
This is what they say in the road maps of the Russians, who are on Darpa's "neuronet/neuroweb" project. Around 2025, the "biometrinet" stage was to be completed and the "neuronet offensive" to begin. More or less things are on schedule (but there are also mishaps, some of the people don't want to, so the dates vary).

truth_will_out

Established
"Here We Go Again: WEF Hosts Upcoming Meeting to Prepare for 'Disease X'..."

Good luck with that. Absolutely nobody will fall for it this time apart from a very very small percentage.

This is last chance saloon for them. They know they've got a lot more aborted programmes (people that didn't get all of the intended shots) than originally intended. A huge percentage of these people that they'd be forced to class as an aborted programme, are going to completely ignore the fear mongering.

Additionally, there's no way on earth they'll be able to enforce it. Only countries with very small populations will it even have the remotest possibility that they can enforce another lock down type scenario, but we have already seen that they couldn't achieve the initial goal in places like Austria, so we know that won't work.

Lalas

Star
I'm very happy with self-soothing optimists. There are such for everything: for AI (it was a scam and exaggeration and nothing would happen), for CBDC, for high technology in general... And even the "plandemia failed." And what is the purpose of plandemy? They just wanted to prick everyone and implement certs, and they failed (and now they're going to fail a lot more because people already know). It's as if those who planned and ordered the plandemia ("covid") are from the vegetable market and know nothing of long-term planning in a dynamic multi-participant environment (etc.). Or maybe it's the self-comforting optimists who are from the vegetable market?

Let's see what actually happens. Some will be right in the end, let's see which ones.

A top moron self-soothing optimist is, for example, Brandon Smith from an alt-market. "The globalists have failed with the plandemy." (He is also a cruel imbecile about Russia, he does not know anything, but explains.) Laugh. (But half-smart Trumpists love it.) Well, good.

Last edited:

truth_will_out

Established
I'm very happy with self-soothing optimists. There are such for everything: for AI (it was a scam and exaggeration and nothing would happen), for CBDC, for high technology in general... And even the "plandemia failed." And what is the purpose of plandemy? They just wanted to prick everyone and implement certs, and they failed (and now they're going to fail a lot more because people already know). It's as if those who planned and ordered the plandemia ("covid") are from the vegetable market and know nothing of long-term planning in a dynamic multi-participant environment (etc.). Or maybe it's the self-comforting optimists who are from the vegetable market?

Let's see what actually happens. Some will be right in the end, let's see which ones.

A top moron self-soothing optimist is, for example, Brandon Smith from an alt-market. "The globalists have failed with the plandemy." (He is also a cruel imbecile about Russia, he does not know anything, but explains.) Laugh. (But half-smart Trumpists love it.) Well, good.
You aren't really talking about much that I
Overly relate to in all honesty. I just don't
Understand and can't get my head

Around this. Its like you
Revel in causing mischief on all fronts and certainly
Every thread you post on.

And it is very frustrating.

Causing such conf-
Usion.
Not a very good thing to do.
That.

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over etc

What gives them the confidence that it will be different this time? Or was it always the plan to fail the first time round?
What were the goals? And how did they fail?