Disease X

truth_will_out

Established
What were the goals? And how did they fail?
What are the goals
And how did they fail? I'm really
Not entirely sure. It's not as though the can
Kind of get what they're trying to do, or
Easily achieve their goals.
Really don't understand?

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
It's well documented that only a small percentage of the population actually got all of the shots.

Therefore, that is a failed plan, by default. I'd be interested to know how you could have a different angle with that
Was a one-time intense "all or nothing" assault (which suffered a major failure as you say)? Or was it the beginning of a long-standing offensive by multiple interrelated actions pursuing multiple goals and which are elements for achieving a long-term agenda for effective radical social transformation (above all, the transition of society to the new technological order ...which is expressed in an extremely close and continuous interaction of high technology with people, also in much greater and effective control; and the most startling is, that the near future of these technologies is biodigital convergence. A big problem (for globalists): almost no one dreams of biodigital convergence.)?

Positive version: I am confused and everything which I observe to flowing smoothly and constantly is not true. I've overestimated things (maybe I'm an paranoic, who knows, we don't know each other) and exaggerate things out of fear, for example. I've read some alt-panic articles about clickbait that tell scary stories for Rockefeller and Schwab, I've taken their bait and I've continued to build on the scary narrative by deliberately searching, finding, and assembling pieces to fit the apocalyptic tale. Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist. o_O

And you're right - it would be great, it suits me! :)

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
But enough of the sweet talk, because e-Enoch will be angry. I don't want to ruin her thread (I have a bad reputation on the forum anyway). So, anyway - everyone with their beliefs.

truth_will_out

Established
Was a one-time intense "all or nothing" assault (which suffered a major failure as you say)? Or was it the beginning of a long-standing offensive by multiple interrelated actions pursuing multiple goals and which are elements for achieving a long-term agenda for effective radical social transformation (above all, the transition of society to the new technological order ...which is expressed in an extremely close and continuous interaction of high technology with people, also in much greater and effective control; and the most startling is, that the near future of these technologies is biodigital convergence. A big problem (for globalists): almost no one dreams of biodigital convergence.)?

Positive version: I am confused and everything which I observe to flowing smoothly and constantly is not true. I've overestimated things (maybe I'm an paranoic, who knows, we don't know each other) and exaggerate things out of fear, for example. I've read some alt-panic articles about clickbait that tell scary stories for Rockefeller and Schwab, I've taken their bait and I've continued to build on the scary narrative by deliberately searching, finding, and assembling pieces to fit the apocalyptic tale. Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist. o_O

And you're right - it would be great, it suits me! :)
Even if it wasn't a one time all or nothing assault, it was still a failure.

duzyzdzichu

Rookie
Yeah, failure. So they turned almost all world into a martial law, make people believe in things that are against any common sense and intuition, turned the blind-followers into gestapo punishing the ones to not consent, don't want do follow. Making the most laughing-off conspiracy theory (digital certificates) not only to reality, but also normalising it. Enforcing masks, outdoors. Vaccines? They even broke down people who knew that they are taking a poison, but they did it anyway to not lose their job. There is only few countries in the world, where people rebeled against it partially.

So that's a failure? This is the unseen before mastery of mind-control, maybe one of my biggest traumas, even that most of this time i lived free in the forest in anarchist community. This is scary. I am pretty sure, that even the masterminds behind this operation didn't imagine this scale of success.

truth_will_out

Established
Yeah, failure. So they turned almost all world into a martial law, make people believe in things that are against any common sense and intuition, turned the blind-followers into gestapo punishing the ones to not consent, don't want do follow. Making the most laughing-off conspiracy theory (digital certificates) not only to reality, but also normalising it. Enforcing masks, outdoors. Vaccines? They even broke down people who knew that they are taking a poison, but they did it anyway to not lose their job. There is only few countries in the world, where people rebeled against it partially.

So that's a failure? This is the unseen before mastery of mind-control, maybe one of my biggest traumas, even that most of this time i lived free in the forest in anarchist community. This is scary. I am pretty sure, that even the masterminds behind this operation didn't imagine this scale of success.
@duzim guessing you weren't on the biggest protest demonstration the UK has ever seen in April 2020, when a reported (drone estimated) 1 million plus protestors took to the streets in defiance of the successful regime that you've been describing. How do you think that tptb will cope with a greater number than that, if the tired, worn out old narrative of social distancing / lockdowns is brought back? Added to the equation the millions that have woken up since then and as detailed previously, didnt get all of the shots (personally i dont know one single person that got all of the shots)? Pretty much not a day goes past, where I don't talk to someone that expresses confusion or distrust about the whole narrative.. in short it's been a complete and utter failure.

We all know that as soon as the above narrative starts, it will be closed down straight away. Carry on with the baseless fear mongering though, it's the only route to any kind of result that they have.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"THE WEF AND GATES ARE DOING IT AGAIN AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN HIDING IT - DISEASE X !!!"

Lalas

Star

By the way, how was life in the anarchist community? And do you think that this could be a real option for existence, in case, for example, this time, with "X disease" or whatever (or combination of reasons), life in society becomes almost impossible (without human being vaccinated and/or enslaved)?

(*@ truth, I do not propagating fear and escape from the opposition against tyrants, I'm just talking to the person, don't get too heavy. ;))

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
DR MARK TROZZI... On TRUTH ABOUT DISEASE X!

e-Enoch

Superstar
Same old tactic...intense fear mongering...

e-Enoch

Superstar
118th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 3832

To establish a program at BARDA for developing medical countermeasures for viral threats with pandemic potential.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
June 5, 2023
Mrs. Trahan (for herself, Mr. Burgess, Mr. Crenshaw, and Ms. Lee of Nevada) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce
A BILL
To establish a program at BARDA for developing medical countermeasures for viral threats with pandemic potential.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the “Disease X Act of 2023”.

SEC. 2. MEDICAL COUNTERMEASURES FOR VIRAL THREATS WITH PANDEMIC POTENTIAL.

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
"VAX FOR DISEASE "X" IS ALREADY BEING MADE AT CHEMICAL WARFARE FACILITY..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"DISEASE X | WHO PLANS FOR 10 YEARS OF PANDEMICS | 2020 TO 2030..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"...The Same People That Brought You ‘Event 201’ Are Right Now Crafting The Disease X Act of 2023 And A Whole Lot More...
1705452660470.png
...The Disease X Act of 2023 is a critical piece of legislation that aims to ensure our country is prepared to respond to emerging diseases with the potential to cause global pandemics. Remember ‘Event 201’?"