Did Oj Do It?

Did OJ do it?

• Yes, no doubt!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, my brother is innocent!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I just believe OJ had more of an incentive to murder both his wife and Goldman. A drug dealer would've just stabbed him and tried to catch him slipping alone. It was a passionate kill, the scene and blows were just too much for it to be a drug dealer but this is my stance based on my interpretation of the evidence
Have you seen how cartels murder people? It's just as gruesome and worse than the murders of Brown and Goldman. Yet they aren't because of passion but because of theft, money owed, to send a message or whatever the case may be. Plus, there was evidence that there was blood PLACED on the scene. I'm not sure how an interpretation of the evidence can ignore that and still come to the conclusion that he was guilty. That among other things mentioned, chiefly being that Goldmans associates all died mysteriously around the same time. One being Michael Nigg who was supposedly killed during a robbery in which nothing was taken and a witness kept alive. I don't see how anyone saying OJ definitely did it is taking all these things into account when coming to their conclusion and not just sweeping those things under the rug

But you accept that it's odd? This guy just seemed to relaxed about the murder of his wife. And why write a book about it! This guy was a nutcase I literally believe he either did it or was heavily involved in the crime.
It's definitely odd. But so are the things that I brought to the table. The difference being that what I brought to the table has to do with how the act allegedly occurred and how it was then investigated. And I think that should hold more weight than how he acted afterwards. Though as I said, those things could add to the suspicion of him committing the act, you can't convict him based on those things

markymark91

Established
I read on some blog post a while back that the whole trial and murder was to promote OJ and his new TV show frogman which was meant to be a similar thing to a team

Leviathan

Established
Well, if he isn't guilty then he's still got serious problems either way. To say that book, If I Did It, is morbid and gruesome would be an understatement. No sane person would ever be able to write a book detailing a "hypothetical" murder fantasy about their ex (especially seeing as how that ex really was murdered). People typically associate marriages with love. You say you once loved someone and you're going to desecrate their memory in one of the worst ways possible just for a little bit of money? Even if he didn't commit the murders he's still exploiting them for his own personal gain which strikes me as a psychopathic thing to do. Either way, OJ is still a sicko. He's either a bad person or a worse one.

Well, if he isn't guilty then he's still got serious problems either way. To say that book, If I Did It, is morbid and gruesome would be an understatement. No sane person would ever be able to write a book detailing a "hypothetical" murder fantasy about their ex (especially seeing as how that ex really was murdered). People typically associate marriages with love. You say you once loved someone and you're going to desecrate their memory in one of the worst ways possible just for a little bit of money? Even if he didn't commit the murders he's still exploiting them for his own personal gain which strikes me as a psychopathic thing to do. Either way, OJ is still a sicko. He's either a bad person or a worse one.
Somebody gotta pay the bills

markymark91

Established
If OJ didn't kill them who did. There was one theory where OJs oldest son killed them as he had some sort of bust up with Nicole about her and her family not going to the restaurant he was chefing at and going to a rival on the night they where killed