Did OJ do it?

• Yes, no doubt!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, my brother is innocent!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

TMT

Star
I don't buy his once great legacy, he didn't really involve himself in the black community. The guy was a coconut, black on the outside but loved up white women and rubbed shoulders with the upper class white guys
Look OJ was no hero, he was nothing more than a talented football player and charismatic enough to get roles in goofy movies, but him liking white women doesn't make him some kind of sell-out. Are you opposed to inter racial relationships?

Haich

Superstar
Look OJ was no hero, he was nothing more than a talented football player and charismatic enough to get roles in goofy movies, but him liking white women doesn't make him some kind of sell-out. Are you opposed to inter racial relationships?
No I'm not opposed to interracial relationships at all. I have an issue with people who suppress their roots and heritage which is what I believe OJ did. It's important to know where you come from and from what I gather he didn't do much for his community yet they supported him throughout his trial

Haich

Superstar
It's just that on one hand you wanted to use OJ's crimes against him but now want to ignore Goldmans. It's more likely that his death was tied to those of his associated than him simply dying in a moments fit of rage and then SEVERAL of his associates die randomly around a similar time in mysterious ways.

I just believe OJ had more of an incentive to murder both his wife and Goldman. A drug dealer would've just stabbed him and tried to catch him slipping alone. It was a passionate kill, the scene and blows were just too much for it to be a drug dealer but this is my stance based on my interpretation of the evidence

I think to convict someone of taking the life of another you do need concrete evidence. And him not reacting in a way we'd want, expect or accept is not concrete evidence that he committed a crime. Nor is him running away from cops who thought he murdered someone concrete evidence. Coupled with the shaky things from the investigation(missing blood from evidence, glove didn't fit/didn't have lacerations that matched OJ's, openly racist investigator, blood being placed not splattered on the scene etc..) than those are the only things you're basing him doing it on. Unless there's other evidence I'm missing. Anyways It is what is.

But you accept that it's odd? This guy just seemed to relaxed about the murder of his wife. And why write a book about it! This guy was a nutcase I literally believe he either did it or was heavily involved in the crime.

QUOTE]

TMT

Star
No I'm not opposed to interracial relationships at all. I have an issue with people who suppress their roots and heritage which is what I believe OJ did. It's important to know where you come from and from what I gather he didn't do much for his community yet they supported him throughout his trial
Ok, but I still find it odd that you brought that up.

Haich

Superstar
Ok, but I still find it odd that you brought that up.
The case was heavily twisted to make it a 'black vs white' narrative. They went to OJ's house and redecorated his home to make it more 'ethnic'. He wasn't like that at all so I'm just staggered that despite the huge and overwhelming support he received from the black community he wasn't really involved in it at all

TMT

Star
The case was heavily twisted to make it a 'black vs white' narrative. They went to OJ's house and redecorated his home to make it more 'ethnic'. He wasn't like that at all so I'm just staggered that despite the huge and overwhelming support he received from the black community he wasn't really involved in it at all
Yes and all that I can understand, I just don't know why you made an issue out of the race of his wife.

Haich

Superstar
Yes and all that I can understand, I just don't know why you made an issue out of the race of his wife.
I think you're reading too much into my comment, I was emphasising that he had no link to the black community. His wife was white and most of his friends were white so the overwhelming support he got from the black community was odd to me since he wasn't really involved in it

TMT

Star
I think you're reading too much into my comment, I was emphasising that he had no link to the black community. His wife was white and most of his friends were white so the overwhelming support he got from the black community was odd to me since he wasn't really involved in it
OK. I'm assuming most people didn't really put much thought into it either way and just let emotions and media direction guide them, and this was LA and not too long after the riots and tensions were still pretty high.

Haich

Superstar
OK. I'm assuming most people didn't really put much thought into it either way and just let emotions and media direction guide them, and this was LA and not too long after the riots and tensions were still pretty high.
Yh true it was a pretty emotional trial, a loved man and a celebrity being accused of such a heinous crime. Other factors probably played into the sensationalised reports but I just have this feeling based on the bits of evidence which I can take as credible, that he was involved in the killing of those innocent people. Sure they took drugs but that's no grounds to assume they were killed by some cartel...if he didn't do it he sure as hell knows the guy or girl that did!

TMT

Star
Yh true it was a pretty emotional trial, a loved man and a celebrity being accused of such a heinous crime. Other factors probably played into the sensationalised reports but I just have this feeling based on the bits of evidence which I can take as credible, that he was involved in the killing of those innocent people. Sure they took drugs but that's no grounds to assume they were killed by some cartel...if he didn't do it he sure as hell knows the guy or girl that did!
I tend to think he was guilty and the evidence supports it, but as I said with the media circus it was impossible for a fair trial.
The only people that aren't convicted in America are cops, the rich ,and the famous.

Haich

Superstar
So he's going to be free? Apparently it was armed robbery regarding memorabilia he said was rightfully his

I get that it's yours but armed robbery? Is that really the best way to rightfully claim what's yours ? With his luck he could've just taken the company to court and won back his items