Deceptions...Propaganda & Manipulations...

L3M4

Star
"Marvel's connection to the occult..."

I always feel disgusted when I see these marvel galaxy / heroes films, they are void of any real Love example or bible teaching And every killer, deranged uncompassionate evil character always get attributed “God” qualities in this new Marvel movies, they even explicitly call them God; and make them perform miracles. I love spiderman and the original iron man or the original fantastic 4 but recent films make me feel sick whenever I tried to give them a chance this bs started to get more traction after avengers/thor when Disney bought Marvel the quality went down hill all the way to the toilet

edit: the paper magazine comics also started a new trend to put explicit same sex intimate scenes, which translates to having that in DC/Marvel movies and tv shows soon

e-Enoch

Superstar
"ARE ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON TV REAL? ROBOTS? HYBRIDS? CLONES? CGI? THE MATRIX? THE BEAST SYSTEM EXPOSED..."

Flarepath

Star
"ARE ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON TV REAL? ROBOTS? HYBRIDS? CLONES? CGI? THE MATRIX? THE BEAST SYSTEM EXPOSED..."

Not so long ago I contacted a newspaper journalist to tell him I strongly suspected a TV game show was faked and rigged, and he seemed surprised at my naivety and replied "Didn't you know that nearly everything we see coming out of our TV's is faked and rigged in one way or another?"..:)

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
Colossians 2:8 KJV
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." – Anonymous

Flarepath

Star
Jesus is not "religion", he's Jesus..:)
And he said-
"I am not of this world ....though you do not believe me, believe the miracles.....i'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:23,John 10:38,Matt 13:35)
Hey Spock, will you listen to an "alien visitor"?
"Affirmative, it would be illogical not to listen, I'm all ears"
st-Spock-ears.jpg

Flarepath

Star
Our corrupt lying western media is currently saying Zelensky needs us to send super-duper weaponry to him in order to win,, whereas anybody with a bit of military knowledge knows Zelensky hasn't a chance of winning.
The only people benefitting are the western arms manufacturers who are supplying stuff to Zel.

Flarepath

Star
I always feel disgusted when I see these marvel galaxy / heroes films, they are void of any real Love example or bible teaching..

On the other hand there might be similarities between some heroes and Jesus..;)
For example Jesus said "Follow me" just like Adrien Brody in 'Predators-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Riddick says much the same thing-

e-Enoch

Superstar
"THE MOON IS SELF-LUMINESCENT & SEMI-TRANSPARENT; ALL MOON MISSIONS HAVE BEEN SATANIC, MASONIC LIES..!"

e-Enoch

Superstar
"STOP HUMAN CLONING: THE WORLD OF CLONES AND HOW YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"THE FAKE ALIEN INVASION. COMING SOON?"

e-Enoch

Superstar
"30 YEARS AGO DR. ROBERT WILLNER EXPOSED DR. FAUCI AND THE AIDS GENOCIDE..."

Flarepath

Star
Don's on the ball, the aliens better not mess with him..:)

trump-space550.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What can we do Commander?"
"Prepare the insanity spray for earth's atmosphere to send half of America nutty like we did in 2020 to make them vote for Biden.
Trump must not become President in 2024 or I fear we shall not see the stars of home again"

ST-Balance-of-terror.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
"THE MAN CLAIMING TO BE JOE BIDEN ISN'T THE REAL JOE BIDEN AND HERE'S PROOF - SEE DESCRIPTION FOR WHY..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS THERE ARE INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS COMING AND GOING FROM OUR REALITY..."