Dear Christians

90sWereBetter

Established
Dear so-called Christians, How can you call yourself a Christian, while supporting the anti-Christian state of Israel that has ZERO Christian values and even spits on Christians? How can you support an anti-Christian state that bombs churches, hospitals, and schools; kills unarmed men, women, children; and does so by appealing to its satanic, Talmudic laws, which claim Christ is burning in Hell in a vat of human excrement and semen? How is supporting any of these things "the Christian thing to do"? And who told you they were Chosen? Is it not the case they lost that status after rejecting the New Covenant and your Lord Jesus Christ? Isn't it ironic those who keep telling you they are chosen are the Jews themselves, along with all their Christian-Zionist preachers? Did Christ not say: "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him."? So, why do you believe and support what the Jews say, when they are literally anti-Christian? You must realize you've been DUPED by the Scofield bible and your treacherous, fellow Christian-Zionists. I'm not even Christian (former Catholic) and nowhere in my 23 years with the Church do I recall hearing or reading that Christ say to do what the Israeli Jews are doing to Palestinians, or any people for that matter. You are not a real Christian if you support Israel; you are just another Talmudic Jew.

dorakorea

Established
People calling themselves "Christians" everywhere on the internet.
Number one, who the f... cares if you are a Christian? you think people are waiting all day to hear what you say about yourself? you think you'll get popular?
Number two, if you call yourself a Christian, you are automatically telling everyone that you are a moral, selfless, forgiving person, because you qualify your character with that one word. Are you not supposed to be humble?
Number three, as a Christian, shouldn't you talk about God, instead of yourself, because God is the only one who is to be worshipped?
Number four, calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one. You have to *be* Christian, every second of your day, in every thought and action. Does this come easy to you? Priests don't find it easy. Not even saints do. Being a real Christian 24 hours a day is no fun.
Number five, even if you incredibly manage to be so holy, it is not your place to define yourself a Christian. Only God can tell what you are.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Dear so-called Christians, How can you call yourself a Christian, while supporting the anti-Christian state of Israel..
Wait a min, I'm a Christian and i've been saying for 20 years in forums (including VC) that the Israelis are murderers for killing Jesus, and thieves for stealing Palestine form the Palestinians..:)

Flarepath

Star
...if you call yourself a Christian, you are automatically telling everyone that you are a moral, selfless, forgiving person, because you qualify your character with that one word...
....calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one.Only God can tell what you are.
I'm an ex-convict (3 months vigilante rap in 2002) and have been openly saying so in forums for years...:)
Sure, some "christians" like to think they're holier than other people but they've got a shock coming-
Jesus said:-"Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
So all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope we make it through the pearlies and that the bouncer up there won't say to us-

"'On yer bikes, you ain't coming in here"
bouncer-pointing.jpg

90sWereBetter

Established
Wait a min, I'm a Christian and i've been saying for 20 years in forums (including VC) that the Israelis are murderers for killing Jesus, and thieves for stealing Palestine form the Palestinians..:)
this is not talking about all Christians, this is dealing with Christian Zionists

gettingedu

Established
Off topic but I like to find other forums like VC could I get some recommendations please?

FWIW, this conversation has been going for quite some time on these boards, even in the earlier iteration of them. People that follow Zionism don't seem to comprehend that it’s a pagan/satanic religion. Awoken actually posted a video here that’s now private from YT from an American pastor, Chuck Baldwin stating that 98% of American churches have been indoctrinating people with the Zionist propaganda for decades. None of them don’t seem to understand or acknowledge the Scofield Bible was written by Scofield and Darby and financed by Untermeyer:

The Scofield Bible—The Book That Made Zionists of America’s Evangelical Christians

Combine that with the fact that Zionism is a religion that advocates the killing of innocent people as DesertRose has indicated in this video here for their so-called “prophecy”, it’s a religion that has NOTHING to do with worshiping the Heaven Father, morality, integrity or caring about humanity. Evidently, it’s an arrogant, dark, egotistical, selfish and wicked faith that focuses around people who worship this world and could care less about what's in their hearts or the hereafter.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Is it not the case they lost that status after rejecting the New Covenant and your Lord Jesus Christ? Isn't it ironic those who keep telling you they are chosen are the Jews themselves, along with all their Christian-Zionist preachers? Did Christ not say: "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him."?

If you believe God rejected the Jews then you don't understand the true character of God. God made a covenant with the nation of Israel. A covenant is not the same thing as a contract. A contract becomes null and void if either side does not hold up their end of the contract. A covenant is NOT dependent on the other side meeting any conditions. When God made a covenant with Israel he made the covenant with himself. For God to break the covenant would be contrary to his nature. The actual land of Israel and the city of Jerusalem is an integral part of the covenant.

I'm very thankful that God is a covenant God and not a contract God. If the promises of God and my hope of salvation and redemption were dependent on me keeping the terms of a contract, I would be in big trouble. God's faithfulness to the Covenant he established with Israel, despite their unbelief and rejection of the Messiah, is my assurance that he will keep his covenant promises with me.

Me saying I support Israel does not mean I condone everything the state of Israel does. I don't condone many of things the United States does, but I still love and support the people of the United States. I still love the ideas that this country was founded on and I love the land and the people. Because God commands me to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and bless the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I support the nation of Israel, while praying that God would open their eyes to see they have rejected the Messiah he sent. I pray that they would put their trust in God and not in the IDF or the United States or the UN.

The United States military has done just as many horrible things as the IDF has across the world. But if terrorists attacked people in the United States would you not recognize the US militaries right to defend our country?

Israel is in a difficult situation. Israel has always supported a two state solution and has always welcomed Arab's to be part of their country. There are many non-Jew Arabs who are integral parts of Israel society and government. It is the Palestinians that rejected a two state solution right from the beginning and continue to reject it today. Israel is a tiny sliver of land dwarfed by numerous Arab-Muslim nations. Few of those nations have offered refuge to the Palestinians that don't want to be part of Israel or except a two state solution. Instead most of them openly state their goal is the destruction of Israel. A two state solution or plan to live in peace with Israel has never been a goal of Palestinians. How can you negotiate with someone who's primary goal is your destruction?Israel.png

The Bible says that Israel will be a burdensome stone to all the nations, so I expect that I will be in a minority when I support Israel. But the Bible tells me to support Israel and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Romans 11
I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”[b] 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
7 What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, 8 as it is written:
“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes that could not see
and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.”[c]
9 And David says:
“May their table become a snare and a trap,
a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
and their backs be bent forever.”[d]

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!
13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.
22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:
“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
No TRUE Christian supports the notion of a jewish homeland, they murdered Jesus so i don't give a rat's ass about them..:)
It's a shame you don't give a rat's ass about God's Covenant. If you believe God has broken the everlasting covenant he made with Israel, what is your assurance he will not break the covenant you have received?

The Jews did not murder Jesus. Jesus said "No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded."

Even if you don't accept Jesus' own words the Roman's actually crucified Jesus anyways, not the Jews....

Flarepath

Star
The ONLY way for Jews (and all other Jesus-rejecters) to have a chance of getting through the pearlies is if they convert to Christianity before they die..:)

rel-Heaven gates.jpg

Stucky

Star
Israel has always supported a two state solution and has always welcomed Arab's to be part of their country.
That's a lot of propaganda you posted. Are you the guy who believes Jews will be saved out with the new covenant?

Anyways, this kills off part of your nonsense

'Always'

The Jews accepted responsibility for killing Jesus Christ.

"His blood be on us and on our children" sound familiar?

Matt 27

24When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. 25Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Regarldless, it is irrelevant as the askenazi "jews" elites are neither Semites (ashkenaz is from from japhet), nor Jews.

And indiscriminately bombing and entire population is not "self-defense". It is the american way, unfortunately, and that fills me with great shame...

Flarepath

Star
It's a shame you don't give a rat's ass about God's Covenant...
..the Roman's actually crucified Jesus anyways, not the Jews....
1- Sure, God had the Israelites backs in Old Testament times, but then they murdered his son and have hated him ever since, so if they're still his 'chosen people' I'm Mary Poppins..:)

rel-god-point.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- Pontius Pilate found Jesus NOT GUILTY at his trial-
"Pilate said- “I find no basis for a charge against him.." (John 18:38)
"Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jewish leaders kept shouting, “If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.”
Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified, so the soldiers took charge of Jesus. " (John 19: 12-16)

Todd

Star
1- Sure, God had the Israelites backs in Old Testament times, but then they murdered his son and have hated him ever since, so if they're still his 'chosen people' I'm Mary Poppins..:)

View attachment 94184
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- Pontius Pilate found Jesus NOT GUILTY at his trial, but the Jewish priestly classes said "Whoa mate, he claimed to be a king of the Jews' but as you claim your Caesar is the only true king, he was talking treason, so if you don't sign the death warrant it'll look bad on your record and you'll end up slopping out the latrines in the Colosseum".
So Pilate said "Hmm okay, I'd better sign it to cover my ass, lend me your pen"..
Again, it's clear you don't understand the difference between a contract and a covenant. Israel has certainly been punished, so I am not sure how you think Hebrew 10:29-31 contradicts my stance.