Crime ridden area -Right in the middle of a masonic church

Vixy

Star
I just realised the area in my town where the most crime is, is around a masonic church. It's been around that church since the beginning of the 90's when the migration started and what dwells in the middle east but demons? So I suspect they come here demon possessed and the church helps which is why that area is so overflowed with crime done by middle easterns. (Its one of the worst areas in all of the country. Police patrols about every hour to try and keep track but now admit they cant handle it so theyre about to call in the military which I wrote a thread about)

I know how this sounds but take a look at the church and whats above it's gate, a big pyramid with an eye in it. The church was built by freemasons aswell and they have a lodge nearby. You probably cant see the pyramide on the picture but its right under the built in pyramide over the door. So its a pyramide, then another pyramide and then ended with a third huge pyramide.

GA.pngtyu.png
The all seeing eye

And when I say crime, I'm talking people killing eh other with knives, shooting each other, shootings right in the middle of crowds on café sidewalks, rapes, robbings, drug dealings, stores that are a front for money laundring that also gathers violence, you name it! Super violent.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The reason so many muslims have been mass imported into the former christian west is because masons (from the knights templar who converted to Islam) who govern most of the world by now and muslims share the same god... the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. 2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Luke 4 5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.” 8 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
The reason so many muslims have been mass imported into the former christian west is because masons (from the knights templar who converted to Islam) who govern most of the world by now and muslims share the same god... the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. 2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Luke 4 5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.” 8 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”
You mean Satan and Allah is the same? I've been saying that for a long time now and have gotten so bashed for it its gotta be true. Any god worshipped that isnt God or Jesus, is demonic in my eyes, yes.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You mean Satan and Allah is the same? I've been saying that for a long time now and have gotten so bashed for it its gotta be true. Any god worshipped that isnt God or Jesus, is demonic in my eyes, yes.
Allah got over one billion followers... so he is truly the god of this world.

But Jesus is coming soon at the appointed time to take it all away from him.

After all he is just an angel among lots of angels... while Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

The big Boss man is coming... and angels tremble.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star

After all he is just an angel among lots of angels... while Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

Dude, you took the words outta my mouth. Thats EXACTLY what I believe!

TokiEl

Superstar
There I fixed it for you :)
It is the prophet Isaiah who foretold that a fallen heavenly being would also sit on the mount of the congregation.

That is the mount where God used to sit... where they congregated at the temple of God.

Now an alien is squatting on mount Zion... stating lies like God has no Son.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Jewish, Christian and Islamic faiths all pray to the same God. Outside of race and gender, religion is probably the area where "divide & conquer" pay the biggest dividends for tptb

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
The front door is like a sierpinsky fractal of pyramidness.

when you think its over

BAM

pyramid

Lisa

Superstar
The Jewish, Christian and Islamic faiths all pray to the same God. Outside of race and gender, religion is probably the area where "divide & conquer" pay the biggest dividends for tptb
No, the Jews are God‘s chosen people but they have stumbled away from God..so technically they don’t pray to God when they pray. The muslim also doesn’t pray to God unless he’s left islam for Christianity..and no not catholicism..the muslim prays to satan which is who his god truly is. The Christian is the one who is praying to the one true God and only if he himself hasn’t fallen away from the true God.

JoChris

Superstar

God has already started reversing that in USA.

23% of American Muslims have left Islam: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/26/the-share-of-americans-who-leave-islam-is-offset-by-those-who-become-muslim/

Christians and Jews don't kill apostates like true Muslims do when they obey Islam literally.

JoChris

Superstar
Back on topic.
Places where Masonic lodges in Australia generally are also unhappy and unsettled areas with a feeling of lifelessness.
Evil spiritual forces must have something to do with it.

In Australia there have been occasional advertising campaigns of a very subtle nature, so they must be losing members.
Hopefully that means that young people have very little interest/ are using the internet and finding out the truth about Freemasony straight away.

floss

Star
1579219162141.jpeg
1579219195413.jpeg

1579219276416.jpeg
1579219444206.jpeg
1579219521455.jpeg
There is this religion in Vietnam called CaoDaism, they pretty much copy a little from all mainstream religion. But you can see the influences from Freemasonry with the checker board. This has got to be the closest NWO religion. They worship/venerate Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, Confucius...etc crimes and poverty are pretty bad around this temple. The founder of this religion said an angel gave him the revelation ;)

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I've readen about CaoDai many years ago, so long that I've totally forgot about it.

I've been doing a research/study about this kind of influence. So far it has pointed to powers and principalities. Still have many unanswered questions tho.

Helioform

Star
Washington DC is known for its criminality, and look, masonic architecture jackpot, this geometry is nothing but black magick:

See+heres+it+redone+with+the+free+mason+symbol+_6369ebe4be826f8935a829b085953b3b.png
5fd3caa42b43f92b42e68f34302f8e58.jpg
occult-washingtondc_10.jpg

Safer than 3% of all US cities lol

Vixy

Star
No we do absolutely NOT! Our God didnt have sex nor married children, nor was he a schizophrenic that thought lying and killing christians was something we needed to do. NEVER compare us with them ever again! You are one of those who think Christlam is a thing just like what the elite wants by merging our religions. I thought more of you than this, Tempest. You and i are VERY different. You cannot merge the devil with god, it is an impossibility that will darken the most good and then it will not be good anymore.

Vixy

Star
It is the prophet Isaiah who foretold that a fallen heavenly being would also sit on the mount of the congregation.

That is the mount where God used to sit... where they congregated at the temple of God.

Now an alien is squatting on mount Zion... stating lies like God has no Son.
Could you give me those quotes? I'm very interested in this. :)