Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

it takes a real man to come up to another and egg him in the head from behind. congrats.
i wouldve appreciated a well thought out rebuttal explaining why he is wrong rather than resorting to physical attack.

He deserved a lot worse than an egging. If Nazis win, we die, so I see it as a pre-emptive strike.

polymoog

Superstar
He deserved a lot worse than an egging. If Nazis win, we die, so I see it as a pre-emptive strike.
he deserved nothing but a good rebuttal to show that he is mistaken.
episodes like this only hurt your side. you dont see that? it shows bystanders that you cannot come up with a valid response and have to resort to attacking people.
as you know, its the right who is pro-second amendment. we got the guns. its in your interest to win while keeping it civil.

he deserved nothing but a good rebuttal to show that he is mistaken.
episodes like this only hurt your side. you dont see that? it shows bystanders that you cannot come up with a valid response and have to resort to attacking people.
as you know, its the right who is pro-second amendment. we got the guns. its in your interest to win while keeping it civil.

Virtually all political violence in the west comes from the right, from guys like him and those fuckers who broke a woman’s vertebrae in Portland on May Day, so I’m not for playing nice.

I don’t know what side you think I represent but Anarchists aren’t in favor of gun control, and they are the only people taking the fight to the enemy. This ( and worse ) should happen to every fashy who is bold enough to go in public.

Lurker

Star
Virtually all political violence in the west comes from the right, from guys like him and those fuckers who broke a woman’s vertebrae in Portland on May Day, so I’m not for playing nice.

I don’t know what side you think I represent but Anarchists aren’t in favor of gun control, and they are the only people taking the fight to the enemy. This ( and worse ) should happen to every fashy who is bold enough to go in public.
I call Bull Shit. You can't imply that you're an anarchist while lovin yourself some government.