Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

polymoog

Superstar
Have anyone noticed the narrative changing on vaccines? First they were "safe and effective" now its "every medicine has risks". I just saw that they will continue on with the J&J shot after the pause. I wonder was that whole debacle just to get it out there to the public,"well it does cause side effets but it still worth it".
i would imagine that pausing the J&J vax will help spread out the spike in side effects being circulated by truthers (their official phony fake numbers can always be rigged). their friends controlling social media can also take advantage of this pause to help crack down on the channels and groups reporting the actual numbers, severity, and horrific photos of those effected.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
She wasn't the only one.
Woman lies paralyzed in Nashville hospital, says it happened after she received Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
This woman reached out us today expressing concerns about what she's experienced since getting a dose of the vaccine. She tells us she is epileptic, but says this event was not a seizure. After reaching out to the company who makes the shot, we sat down with her in her hospital room.

Screenshot_2021-04-24 Woman lies paralyzed in Nashville hospital, says it happened after she r...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Any kind of brain clot can and would cause strange cognitive symptoms. For example feelings of dissociation can arise from overstimulation of neurons, or oxygen deprivation from a clot - these can cause all kinds of odd side effects.
Interesting. I was thinking more in line with mind control.

Karlysymon

Superstar

I wonder what now this all means for breast feeding or blood donation.

Some anectodal stories have reached me that if you take a drink with a high alcoholic content, apparently all the side effects (paralysis, headaches, etc) are neutralized. I don't drink and don't do jabs, so can't personally verify but 3 people from the same family have and it worked. I found the stories very interesting given that when the vaccination campaigns started, there were stories in the press about what to eat and not to eat before and after your shot. I couldn't help but wonder why "they" were dispensing with the diet advice.
I suppose this is similar to: recommendations of taking a high Vitamin C dose before taking say an MMR/Polio etc shot (if you really have to take it). OR taking bicarbonate soda to neutralize the stuff we inhale from chemtrails since they proliferate in an acidic enviroment.

Their bioweapon isn't fool-proof. They wouldn't make it unless they had an antidote. Any angry/bereaved parent can hunt down Gates' kid and inoculate him, or for that matter, Gates, himself. So what would he do? Iam optimistic that there is something that can inhibit the spike protein (or 3rd strand of DNA or whatever is in there.)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was actually watching a music video that provoked the subsequent thought:

Now that some pro-vaxxers have seen/experienced the covid shot side effects themselves, it is imperative that a massive education campaign directed at teenagers get under way.…against taking the shots. If that doesn’t happen, it’s going to be very devastating when 5 to 10yrs from now, a huge segment of that demographic is sterile and the knock-on effect that will have on the industries/services that revolve around childhood. Teens and Tweens can be head strong but this is a talk that definitely needs to be had....for humanity's sake!

"I can't help but wonder how many other deaths are not being counted?", a logical and sane question labelled as conspiracy theory.
You posted a story a couple pages back about someone who tried to report to VAERS but the system wouldn't let them submit. So it is very possible that the system now "breaks" every now and again to produce an inaccurate statistic. I don't trust, at all, the official numbers of adverse events whether that be from the CDC, UK gov or the European database.

Great presentation done in book format. 113 pages. Easy to e-mail to people.
Frontline Workers Testimonies & VAERs Reports 26 MAR 2021

This is really great too thanks!!!

I dont know if people remember, my mother was forced into having the vaccine. If not she is house bound, and one day two burses turned up at her door step without notice and forced her to have the astra-zenka vaccine.
well since that time she has been having nose bleeds, shes never had nose bleeds before