Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Fajr

Veteran
IDENTIFYING POST-VACCINATION COMPLICATIONS & THEIR CAUSES: AN ANALYSIS OF COVID-19 PATIENT DATA

A Freeman

Superstar
As with the other thread on this magic virus scam and the intentional poisoning through mass vaccination, when posted information is "liked" what is meant is that the effort in posting the truth, as a warning for everyone's benefit, is appreciated.

It does not mean that it isn't extremely sad and sickening that we live in a world where extremely evil people poison others for profit, and to gain pleasure from human suffering, while most remain ignorant of these facts, willfully or otherwise.

Fajr

Veteran

Maes17

Superstar
As with the other thread on this magic virus scam and the intentional poisoning through mass vaccination, when posted information is "liked" what is meant is that the effort in posting the truth, as a warning for everyone's benefit, is appreciated.

It does not mean that it isn't extremely sad and sickening that we live in a world where extremely evil people poison others for profit, and to gain pleasure from human suffering, while most remain ignorant of these facts, willfully or otherwise.
Even if you try to wake people up to the fact some will write you off as a looney.
I’ve given up on waking people up around me. As long as I can educate my family and close friends. That’s enough.

Everyone on this forum is smart enough to make their own conclusions. This thread has plenty of resources

Agreed. I work with three people who know of an elderly individual who has gotten the vaccine and have now passed away. They kept referring to them as being "asymptomatic", but either couldn't or didn't want to see the correlation between ALL of them receiving the "vaccine" and ALL of them passing away shortly after. I won't say anything because a) it's the people I work with and don't want to cause any issues due to pending lawsuits filed, and b) if they're using the word "asymptomatic" to described their passing, I know they wouldn't understand what's going on, anyway.

7xiiij

Rookie
I have been quietly reading the main CV19 thread for a few months now and sharing info with family members that I think will listen; it's been really helpful.

I myself had an experience in the last few weeks with being adversely affected just by being around someone who has taken the shot, but until something was posted a few days ago on this forum I didn't realize what had happened to me. I don't use social media, but figured I could at least add my anecdote here.

My sister is a nurse, and unfortunately she is also the one out of my four siblings who doesn't really question the mainstream narrative/Covid propaganda. So when she was given the "opportunity" to get the injection, she happily took it. About a month ago, she came to my house to visit for an evening. (I at least convinced her not to wear a damn diaper on her face while she was here-- I couldn't tolerate that!) At this point, I hadn't heard anything about people who haven't had the injection being affected by people who have, so I thought nothing of spending hours sitting with my sister in close proximity-- talking, laughing, just enjoying each other's company in a normal, not-terrified-of-disease way. This was the first time I had seen her since she had been injected.

The very next day, I was feeling really generally unwell. Also almost immediately, my menstrual cycle was disrupted and I continued to feel unusually sick and to experience menstrual abnormalities for about two and a half weeks afterward. It was awful and very much not my normal state of health. I made it through it and just tried to brush it off as a weird fluke, but when I learned a few days ago that there are so many other women this is happening to, I knew that it had to have been caused by the evening I spent with my MRNA-injected sister. I have not seen her again since, and am feeling more or less normal again, so I'm hoping the effect was temporary. Even if it was temporary, it was far from benign and harmless!

Just wanted to add my anecdote and say, non-injected women having adverse reaction to the mere proximity of an injected person is definitely real. And thanks to everyone on these forums who finds and posts this info-- it's an enormously helpful resource.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I have been quietly reading the main CV19 thread for a few months now and sharing info with family members that I think will listen; it's been really helpful.

I myself had an experience in the last few weeks with being adversely affected just by being around someone who has taken the shot, but until something was posted a few days ago on this forum I didn't realize what had happened to me. I don't use social media, but figured I could at least add my anecdote here.

My sister is a nurse, and unfortunately she is also the one out of my four siblings who doesn't really question the mainstream narrative/Covid propaganda. So when she was given the "opportunity" to get the injection, she happily took it. About a month ago, she came to my house to visit for an evening. (I at least convinced her not to wear a damn diaper on her face while she was here-- I couldn't tolerate that!) At this point, I hadn't heard anything about people who haven't had the injection being affected by people who have, so I thought nothing of spending hours sitting with my sister in close proximity-- talking, laughing, just enjoying each other's company in a normal, not-terrified-of-disease way. This was the first time I had seen her since she had been injected.

The very next day, I was feeling really generally unwell. Also almost immediately, my menstrual cycle was disrupted and I continued to feel unusually sick and to experience menstrual abnormalities for about two and a half weeks afterward. It was awful and very much not my normal state of health. I made it through it and just tried to brush it off as a weird fluke, but when I learned a few days ago that there are so many other women this is happening to, I knew that it had to have been caused by the evening I spent with my MRNA-injected sister. I have not seen her again since, and am feeling more or less normal again, so I'm hoping the effect was temporary. Even if it was temporary, it was far from benign and harmless!

Just wanted to add my anecdote and say, non-injected women having adverse reaction to the mere proximity of an injected person is definitely real. And thanks to everyone on these forums who finds and posts this info-- it's an enormously helpful resource.
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's important to hear first hand from people what's actually happening in the real world. I'm glad you and others you know find the info that's been posted helpful.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
UPDATED - How Many People Are the Vaccines Killing?

No one knows how many people the vaccines are killing – or how many they will kill.

But although I haven’t seen the mainstream media mention most of these deaths, people have already died or been injured after being given the vaccine:

Fajr

Veteran

Did you meet your sister right after her vaccination? How long has it been since your sister's injection when you met her?

7xiiij

Rookie
Did you meet your sister right after her vaccination? How long has it been since your sister's injection when you met her?
I'm not sure exactly when she had it-- I met up with her at the very end of March, and I think she had gotten her shot about a month before that. I do know the evening I spent with her was not immediately after her injection. So that would seem to suggest injected people continue producing spike protein and shedding/transmitting toxins for some time, not just a short-term temporary thing "to produce immunity" like the manufacturers claim.