COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone specially the ones contributing to the subjects in this thread, I am very thankful for all of you.
P.S. After festivities today this evening one of our neighbors had to go in an ambulance quite a scene, while at it, we were exchanging some delicious homemade baking goods & finally I had the courage to mix the book for my neighbor, (the one discriminating) she took it all to her home, that was a small victory... everything aligned

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 12-39-39 Connecticut City Rejects 5G Citing Evidence of Health Risks.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone specially the ones contributing to the subjects in this thread, I am very thankful for all of you.
P.S. After festivities today this evening one of our neighbors had to go in an ambulance quite a scene, while at it, we were exchanging some delicious homemade baking goods & finally I had the courage to mix the book for my neighbor, (the one discriminating) she took it all to her home, that was a small victory... everything aligned
That's awesome!

Lil axe

Veteran

corona started up mid november 2019, wonder if they are gonna try again

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

corona started up mid november 2019, wonder if they are gonna try again
Everyone I know who has taken the jabs are done with them. Either constantly sick or injured or dead. I don't believe many people will buy it this time around.

redqueen

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger
I would like it if everyone I Knew were done too
unfortunately everyone in Our family who took it
are still going and have said they will get more

We have noticed a big changed in personalities
before my mil passed she become a very short
fused,irrational,miserable person which anyone
who Knew her would Know that's not her

it's not just her though every single person in the
family who got the poison are similar to that now
and will fly off the handle over the slightest thing

L3M4

Star
@Frank Badfinger
I would like it if everyone I Knew were done too
unfortunately everyone in Our family who took it
are still going and have said they will get more

We have noticed a big changed in personalities
before my mil passed she become a very short
fused,irrational,miserable person which anyone
who Knew her would Know that's not her

it's not just her though every single person in the
family who got the poison are similar to that now
and will fly off the handle over the slightest thing

where is that? USA? South? City NYC? I'm interested in those type of ppl demographic, are they mostly elderly? sadly that is the case in some places

but I think just recently in the previous few month's more ppl have awaken around here, like what Frank said, I do have the impression ppl are not lining up anymore because a lot of ppl have been vocal in making sure their loved ones are aware of the scam & just stop

Yesterday I gave my neighbor detailed information (with graphics/sources/studies/etc) about the vax dangers after 3 years of silence, I never said a word about this subject to her after she berated at us several times, today she seems distant, I think she is shocked because at this point the info I gave her she probably already knew so it's a confirmation, to face reality... and I'm 100% sure she has awaken more than 50% about the entire vax scam

I do feel like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders
at least the person who chased us trying to humiliate & impose the vax now knows where I stand in regards to the entire clot-jab fiasco AND the discrimination that was caused because of it & that she was part of

it's like a starting over point & I feel she can def respect our views & decisions
and validate each other emotions
it was a massive pink elephant in the room & now it's gone hopefully 4ever

and like a dominos effect, things are just beginning

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
BANKER'S BOLSHEVIKI "RULE 2.13" Passed In NY SENATE #FEMA #QUARANTINE #TAKE DOWN AMERICA AGENDA

SUMMARY OF EXPRESS TERMS

These regulations clarify the authority and duty of the New York State Department of Health
(“Department”) and local health departments to protect the public in the event of an outbreak of
communicable disease, through appropriate public health orders issued to persons diagnosed
with or exposed to a communicable disease. These regulations also require hospitals to report
syndromic surveillance data to the Department upon direction from the Commissioner and
clarify reporting requirements for clinical laboratories with respect to communicable diseases.

"Isolation shall mean the physical separation and confinement of an individual or group of
individuals who are infected or reasonably determined by the State Commissioner of Health
or local health authority to be infected with a highly contagious disease or organism, for such
time as will prevent or limit the transmission of the reportable disease or organism to non-
isolated individuals, in the clinical judgment of the State Commissioner of Health, or of the
local health authority and consistent with any direction that the State Commissioner of
Health may issue.

"Quarantine shall mean the physical separation and confinement of an individual or groups of
individuals who are reasonably determined by the State Commissioner of Health or local
health authority to have been exposed to a highly contagious communicable disease, but who
do not show signs or symptoms of such disease, for such time as will prevent transmission of
the disease, in the clinical judgment of the State Commissioner of Health, or of the local
health authority and consistent with any direction that the State Commissioner of Health may
issue.

"Confinement shall mean enforcement of an isolation or quarantine order through the use or
possible use of law enforcement personnel.

"8

(a) Duty to issue isolation and quarantine orders

(1) Whenever appropriate to control the spread of a highly contagious communicable
disease, the State Commissioner of Health may issue and/or may direct the local
health authority to issue isolation and/or quarantine orders, consistent with due
process of law, to all such persons as the State Commissioner of Health shall
determine appropriate".

...and more.

Now watch the whole lot of "them" ramp up the scare mongering over-reporting of an invisible threat (where no scientific data supporting the claim is made public. We got this from 2020 to 2023. Remember?

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile discussion.
Katherine Watt

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 23-31-02 Katherine Watt.png

Katherine Watt is a Mom, Catholic, and paralegal from Pennsylvania. At her Substack Bailiwicknews.substack.com she documents how since at least the Second World War, US Congress has been waging war on the people by passing legislation which makes it easier and easier for them to be destroyed - legally - by the pharmaceutical industry.

redqueen

Superstar
think We already Knew most these so called "experts"
were fake and took the cash to sell Us out so this isn't
shocking news
it does show though that there are out and out fake "drs"
being used too in the push for all of this and that I think
most Peoples wouldn't even consider