COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
To some individuals the clotshot bioweapon is a wet dream, like for Bill Gates & my neighbor, before the plandemic she admitted to being depressed and now 3 years after she got vaccinated, she’s having many wrong health side effects and well aware these jabs are causing this decline and for many others sudden death; . . . at first she seemed enamored with the chaos and the fact she’s not alone in the path of destruction, makes me sick to my stomach how she idolized the mRNA syringes and demanded others to take it too, some people looked normal previous to the vaccine but now they had revealed their true colors and evil psycho nature

L3M4

Star
The infamous brain fog that people started suddenly experiencing right after getting vaccinated with the mRNA COVID-19 inoculation, turns out it’s actually real, the condition is now being confirmed by mainstream media after censoring all the voices warning about it, the press is now desperate trying to blame it on long covid even tho most of the people experiencing it right after vaccination never got covid or variants when they started suffering from it

IMG_2442.jpeg

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
it's sad how some Peoples are still stuck in the
system induced slumber that they can't See the
harms this weapon is doing and imho was always
meant to do

the great grandparents just got there idk what sretsoob
and flu at the same time and both have been deathly
ill since they're not doing well and are still talking about
getting the next ones when they come "due" for them

I'm not sure it's idolization L3M4
I think when Peoples are not as awake as We here are
tptbs programming works all too well and they're susceptible
to every bit of it
where as because We're awake it doesn't work as efficiently on Us

EatZeBug

Established
I agree this is a win for the Peoples of iceland
We need to Ask/Pray that there's Peoples in
seats of power that are actually for Us and are
of Good moral standing

Meanwhile they are making and advertising new boosters here for the 'Scary new variant' in Cuckstralia...
It just never ends and people somehow think the government is their benevolent parents. :rolleyes:
The government here is very clever at social media campaigns with memes that appeal to young people and giving advice that normally parents would give.
It's all conditioning to replace family with the state.
I forgot to mention this in my Talking Heads thread but there's a song of their's called Don't Worry about the Government where he sings 'some civil servants are just like my loved ones'. I believe that mentality and agenda was what was being referred to.

Last edited:

Line

Established
Hi people, I started to once more go to twitter more often recently, and I saw some « news » of the France Gouvernement automatically making you someone labellized as illegal/to be punished by law if you utter a single drop of doubt on their ô so called God-Vaxxine! It was actually validated by the ministry counsel of France in the utmost, silence and ignorance of the mass. Zero words of it in the medias on TV, or in reddit, who love this kind of crap news shit. EDIT: I’m glad of those reaction, you guys. I’m angry and frightened as you all. It show the flame of fight was dormant, not extinguished!

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone specially the ones contributing to the subjects in this thread, I am very thankful for all of you.
P.S. After festivities today this evening one of our neighbors had to go in an ambulance quite a scene, while at it, we were exchanging some delicious homemade baking goods & finally I had the courage to mix the book for my neighbor, (the one discriminating) she took it all to her home, that was a small victory... everything aligned

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 12-39-39 Connecticut City Rejects 5G Citing Evidence of Health Risks.png