COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
68,000% Increase in Strokes as FDA and NIH Secretly Study Reports of Neurological Injuries After COVID-19 Vaccines

The Epoch Times published an explosive report today stating that they have received emails that allegedly show that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) have been quietly studying neurological problems that have appeared in people after they took a COVID-19 vaccine.

Vmort

Star
SOS! RUSSIA, MOSCOW! SATANIST OPENLY KILLED PEOPLE BY FORCE THEM TO EVACUATE
Satanic controlled media said these lie: they hide murders, pretending earlier to give people new flats. It all lie -- said houses all for sale.
These people are controlled and has come to show us satanic lie and items doesn't have even a dust so they have come just after event.
They hide murders, pretending earlier to give people new flats but all those people have disappared and in comments it was said.
These houses located in distant places, near to old factoris and roads. Quiet places.
The whole quartels have disappared and have been sent in concentration camps.
MY VIDEO
DMITROV AVENUE 89
https://youtu.be/UaqHR39qDKQ
Cuntsevo
North Tushino
Ryasan prospect
Shelkovo

Last edited:
PRESS RELEASE

Burbank – February 21, 2022. SEC (Studio Employees’ Convoy) will peaceably assemble on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. on “Unmask Monday,” and will continue demonstrating day after day until Disney, Warner Bros., and Netflix drop their unlawful and divisive vaccine mandate for all studio employees.

Members of the I.A.T.S.E., Screen Actors Guild, Directors Guild of America, Teamsters, and all other studio employees, along with other freedom loving people, are mobilizing to stop these three employers’ tyrannical requirements to procure work. The mandates are not about health or safety. Studios are trying to control studio employees so they can break up the unions and guilds.

Everyone is welcome to attend this peaceful gathering. This is not an anti-vaccine demonstration. Most supporters of SEC have ingested the unpredictable serum – not because they believe that it stops people from contracting or transmitting the virus but because they have been given ultimatums by power hungry politicians, employers, and businesses.

SEC is expecting a large turnout. Demonstrators will drive and walk on the streets and sidewalks that surround Disney, Warner Bros., and Netflix. No one will block any streets or studio gates. People have indicated that they will come prepared to remain until the studio mandates are lifted by these employers. Some studio employees are planning to walk off the job to shut down production and the offices.

Information on funding sites will be published shortly. All contributions will be used to maintain the ongoing demonstrations.

PRESS RELEASE

Burbank – February 21, 2022. SEC (Studio Employees’ Convoy) will peaceably assemble on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. on “Unmask Monday,” and will continue demonstrating day after day until Disney, Warner Bros., and Netflix drop their unlawful and divisive vaccine mandate for all studio employees.

Members of the I.A.T.S.E., Screen Actors Guild, Directors Guild of America, Teamsters, and all other studio employees, along with other freedom loving people, are mobilizing to stop these three employers’ tyrannical requirements to procure work. The mandates are not about health or safety. Studios are trying to control studio employees so they can break up the unions and guilds.

Everyone is welcome to attend this peaceful gathering. This is not an anti-vaccine demonstration. Most supporters of SEC have ingested the unpredictable serum – not because they believe that it stops people from contracting or transmitting the virus but because they have been given ultimatums by power hungry politicians, employers, and businesses.

SEC is expecting a large turnout. Demonstrators will drive and walk on the streets and sidewalks that surround Disney, Warner Bros., and Netflix. No one will block any streets or studio gates. People have indicated that they will come prepared to remain until the studio mandates are lifted by these employers. Some studio employees are planning to walk off the job to shut down production and the offices.

Information on funding sites will be published shortly. All contributions will be used to maintain the ongoing demonstrations.
Unless it is antivaccine why should I even care?

DesertRose

Superstar
Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run for the Exits

"I want to liken here to what's gone on in the Great Financial Crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big, their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative, and they got triple-A ratings which we all know in hindsight were not triple-A ratings – let's move forward to today.
The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.
And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified...
."

Last edited:
Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run for the Exits

"I want to liken here to what's gone on in the Great Financial Crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big, their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative, and they got triple-A ratings which we all know in hindsight were not triple-A ratings – let's move forward to today.
The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.
And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified...
See mark 25:10."
Wall Street Investors in other words people trying to make money off poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. Even if it means poisoning little children.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CDC Withholding Data on COVID-19 Vaccines Because “They might be misinterpreted as the vaccines being ineffective” and “The figures would be misrepresented by anti-vaccine groups”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lengthy but very worthwhile articles from Health Impact News and Unlimited Hangout.
The Technocrats New World Order Advances – Expect “Cyber Attacks” Soon

So in the UK

The same day Boris Johnson announces the end of all covid restrictions and the covid act, the queen becomes ill with covid. Today its reported that she has canceled all appointments even ones over zoom due to feeling ill. However, we are told its just mild symptoms.
Then tonight a hollywood publication reported the queen is dead, many are now panicking on twitter and people are fighting if shes dead of not.

Now my little conspiracy bells started ringing and well this is my theory.

1/ the queen gets covid the same day as its announced that covid restrictions end. Like clockwork the condemnation for allowing restrictions to end start. cries of ''if the queen can still get it, its an issue'' people are angrily demanding to be controlled, told what to do. This all seems by design. They give you your freedom after creating two years of fear. People who arent awake to their messages are psylogically damaged and if the leader of their country can get it they are screwed. After all we are taught in the UK from birth the queen/king is thereby gods design and divine right and they are above us.
2/ now for those not in the know of how the royals work. Each head royal has a death plan. Basically all of government, the news and armed forced have codes for each royal. Each royals code is named after a bridge. the queen is London bridge. When she dies, all news companies, the government, military and other royals will be informed with the code ''London Bridge has fallen'' this tells them to prepare. The usual pre-programmed reports on her life, pandering crap the usual. Reporters changed to black ties, flags at half mast ect.

What if they have all been told to prepare for london bridge falling? and this hollywood news report was a bit to eager. We all know when big things are going to happen someone accidentally reports it a day before. Think memorial pages for sandy hook.

3/ this leads me to thinking. Is the queens death a tool to control and reintroduce lockdowns. People already on edge will be clammering for such things if the queen dies. They are already turning on Boris i truely think hes a fall guy. She will be the catalist to add stricter controls than last time. Her death could even be used i other contries as an example.

I jsut have a really bad feeling about this. Anyone on here who knows me, knows im not a royalist by any stretch, they are evil at best. But i feel her death is going to be used against the general public as a psch op, an excuse to control. Maybe im wrong what do you guys think?

Lucy

Star
So in the UK

The same day Boris Johnson announces the end of all covid restrictions and the covid act, the queen becomes ill with covid. Today its reported that she has canceled all appointments even ones over zoom due to feeling ill. However, we are told its just mild symptoms.
Then tonight a hollywood publication reported the queen is dead, many are now panicking on twitter and people are fighting if shes dead of not.

Now my little conspiracy bells started ringing and well this is my theory.

1/ the queen gets covid the same day as its announced that covid restrictions end. Like clockwork the condemnation for allowing restrictions to end start. cries of ''if the queen can still get it, its an issue'' people are angrily demanding to be controlled, told what to do. This all seems by design. They give you your freedom after creating two years of fear. People who arent awake to their messages are psylogically damaged and if the leader of their country can get it they are screwed. After all we are taught in the UK from birth the queen/king is thereby gods design and divine right and they are above us.
2/ now for those not in the know of how the royals work. Each head royal has a death plan. Basically all of government, the news and armed forced have codes for each royal. Each royals code is named after a bridge. the queen is London bridge. When she dies, all news companies, the government, military and other royals will be informed with the code ''London Bridge has fallen'' this tells them to prepare. The usual pre-programmed reports on her life, pandering crap the usual. Reporters changed to black ties, flags at half mast ect.

What if they have all been told to prepare for london bridge falling? and this hollywood news report was a bit to eager. We all know when big things are going to happen someone accidentally reports it a day before. Think memorial pages for sandy hook.

3/ this leads me to thinking. Is the queens death a tool to control and reintroduce lockdowns. People already on edge will be clammering for such things if the queen dies. They are already turning on Boris i truely think hes a fall guy. She will be the catalist to add stricter controls than last time. Her death could even be used i other contries as an example.

I jsut have a really bad feeling about this. Anyone on here who knows me, knows im not a royalist by any stretch, they are evil at best. But i feel her death is going to be used against the general public as a psch op, an excuse to control. Maybe im wrong what do you guys think?
I think your theory might be exactly what happens and the next few days should be very interesting.