COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Technology for self-spreading vaccines now available

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 13-49-09 Self-Spreading Vaccines Would Deliver All Of Humanity Into T...png

Scientists have created self-spreading vaccines which could be revolutionary for treating disease, preventing animal transmission.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Dutch MP actually summarized the 2010 Rockefeller document on the floor.

Echoing Bill Gates
Why is vaccination the ONLY option??? Why aren't the alternative, recommended drugs to be delivered around the world by 2022?? Unless there's something in the shots that "they" want you to have?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I fear that the EU’s new dystopian ‘digital identity wallet’ will be used to control and track people in the way China does

There are now two types of people: Loyalists, who meekly obey all the new rules being brought in under the cover of Covid, and Resisters, who don’t. Our freedom rests on more people realising the truth of what is happening.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The 2020-21 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset”

patagonia

Can’t wait to get out of this hellhole called EU
They are rushing to get the green pass approved in a week or so, so far no efforts and protests have been able dissuade the vast majority of the population into taking that cocktail of death
Protesters are linked to nazis immediately and the media portrays them as hillbillies, nut jobs and extremists looking to disrupt peace
And while the EU flounders with their green passes, Israel decided to remove theirs, China increases the allowed children born to 3 per family and the house of cards is suddenly wobbling precariously in the wind
Also going to hold a grudge against my father forever for forcing the vaccine onto my mother, brother and I
We haven’t gotten sick in at least 2 years and just a few hours after the vaccine my mom fell ill and is feeling like she got run over by a truck
He’s a hypochondriac and even gets shots for the flu
He is also in charge of topics related to the UN at the embassy he is stationed at, so it’s more than likely he got brainwashed into taking the shot by our wonderful hardworking friends at United Nations
Me and my mom held a small ceremony for our perfect immune systems, may they rest in pieces
Praying for getting the saline solution instead of vaccine but only God knows
I guess I just took one for the team and hope that with the passing days I can inform others here on my progress

patagonia

They’re trying to make life as difficult as possible for the unvaccinated by demanding you get tested before entering certain places or buildings or that or whatever.
That’s already a reality in Austria
If you are unvaccinated, you are required to get tested almost daily or get Covid-19, if you refuse; you cannot eat at restaurants, cannot travel freely in public transport let alone visit museums, the opera, theater, hell you cannot go to classes at school or university, even going out for a swim, riding or hiking is being restricted to filter out those compliant with the system and those who oppose
If you refuse wearing a mask at all, anywhere, you are officially seen as a loon and completely shut out from society (who cares right, but I’m not home and need to finish my degree)

patagonia

@Frank Badfinger can you link me to where you mention how to protect against vaccine adversities
I am currently on the hunt for your comments mentioning it but have had no luck so far