COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Michigan School Punishes Unvaccinated Students By Charging Them to Go to Prom, Vaccinated Get in Free

A Michigan High School is punishing unvaccinated students by charging them $80 to go to prom, while vaccinated students can attend for free.

Southfield Regional Academic Campus is claiming they are not breaking the law because they aren’t barring the unvaccinated from attending.

Great interview with Tucker Carlson - must watch because this is getting coverage on MSM network Fox!!!

want a good laugh?
MIT researchers 'infiltrated' a Covid skeptics community, found skeptics place a high premium on data analysis and empiricism.

"Most fundamentally, groups we studied believe that science is a process, not an institution."

"Indeed, anti-maskers often reveal themselves to be more sophisticated in their understanding of how scientific knowledge is socially constructed than their ideological adversaries, who espouse naïve realism about the “objective” truth of public health data."

"In other words, anti-maskers value unmediated access to information and privilege personal research and direct reading over “expert” interpretations."

"Its members value individual initiative and ingenuity, trusting scientific analysis only insofar as they can replicate it themselves by accessing and manipulating the data firsthand."

"They are highly reflexive about the inherently biased nature of any analysis, and resent what they view as the arrogant self-righteousness of scientific elites."

"The lack of transparency within the data collection systems—which many of these users infer as a lack of honesty—erodes these users’ trust within both government institutions and the datasets they release."

"their approach to the pandemic is grounded in more scientific rigor, not less."

"data is the only way to set fear-bound politicians straight, and using better data is a surefire way towards creating a safer community."

"Arguing anti-maskers need more scientific literacy is to characterize their approach as uninformed & inexplicably extreme. This study shows the opposite: they are deeply invested in forms of critique & knowledge production they recognize as markers of scientific expertise"

"We argue that anti-maskers’ deep story draws from similar wells of resentment, but adds a particular emphasis on the usurpation of scientific knowledge by a paternalistic, condescending elite that expects intellectual subservience rather than critical thinking from the public."

arxiv.org/pdf/2101.07993.pdf
660F4B6B-FDFC-4FD1-A68A-F4E57A831497.jpeg

want a good laugh?
MIT researchers 'infiltrated' a Covid skeptics community, found skeptics place a high premium on data analysis and empiricism.

"Most fundamentally, groups we studied believe that science is a process, not an institution."

"Indeed, anti-maskers often reveal themselves to be more sophisticated in their understanding of how scientific knowledge is socially constructed than their ideological adversaries, who espouse naïve realism about the “objective” truth of public health data."

"In other words, anti-maskers value unmediated access to information and privilege personal research and direct reading over “expert” interpretations."

"Its members value individual initiative and ingenuity, trusting scientific analysis only insofar as they can replicate it themselves by accessing and manipulating the data firsthand."

"They are highly reflexive about the inherently biased nature of any analysis, and resent what they view as the arrogant self-righteousness of scientific elites."

"The lack of transparency within the data collection systems—which many of these users infer as a lack of honesty—erodes these users’ trust within both government institutions and the datasets they release."

"their approach to the pandemic is grounded in more scientific rigor, not less."

"data is the only way to set fear-bound politicians straight, and using better data is a surefire way towards creating a safer community."

"Arguing anti-maskers need more scientific literacy is to characterize their approach as uninformed & inexplicably extreme. This study shows the opposite: they are deeply invested in forms of critique & knowledge production they recognize as markers of scientific expertise"

"We argue that anti-maskers’ deep story draws from similar wells of resentment, but adds a particular emphasis on the usurpation of scientific knowledge by a paternalistic, condescending elite that expects intellectual subservience rather than critical thinking from the public."

arxiv.org/pdf/2101.07993.pdf
View attachment 55831
Yet they still call them “anti-maskers” so what does that tell you? They’re able to see that those who don’t believe in masks are intelligent and interested in the scientific method, but they themselves are not following the scientific method! So clearly it’s not ignorance on their part when pushing for masks - it’s clear it’s only to push an agenda.

It’s like this: “anti-maskers” say the sky is blue. Anti-maskers have used the scientific method to determine the sky is blue. MIT recognizes anti-maskers use the scientific method, therefore, they too must understand the scientific method. The scientific method tells us the Sky is blue. MIT researchers are now like - damn! Somehow we have GOT to get those anti-maskers to say the sky is green!!!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They stopped the covid-19 vaccine testing on animals because they were dying!
Screenshot_2021-05-15 They stopped the covid-19 vaccine testing on animals because they were d...png

Video taken from Lauren Witzke. - They stopped the covid-19 vaccine testing on animals because they were dying, then proceeded to release it onto the global populace for continued trials. EVIL!

Senate Committee on State Affairs (Part I) - on 06 May 2021
Original of that video is at: https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=49&clip_id=15926 around minute 44.
Telegram: https://t.me/LaurenWitzkeOfficial

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
SMOKING GUN? 193K VAERS Reports, 3.9K Death Records; 32 People Compare It To Getting Hit By A Bus

Most of the data is from January or earlier. There is a not a lot of data from February, March, April and May. I am sure the deaths would a staggering amount. Of course remember to multiply these numbers by 100.

Screenshot_2021-05-15 SMOKING GUN 193K VAERS Reports, 3 9K Death Records; 32 People Compare It...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
MagnetGate: Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection Site FULL 2021 DOCUMENTARY #MagnetChallenge

View attachment 55841
@Frank Badfinger you should put this under the magnet challenge thread too! This is nuts!!! People need to see this!

I checked online to see what the “fact checkers” had to say and of course they claimed moisture from the skin or just fakery - and then a lot were just saying “there aren’t chips in the vaccines” as if to say we all think there are chips! No - we’re not stupid. But there could be some nanotechnology happening. And with that many videos I’m finding it hard to believe everyone is just scamming everyone.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger you should put this under the magnet challenge thread too! This is nuts!!! People need to see this!

I checked online to see what the “fact checkers” had to say and of course they claimed moisture from the skin or just fakery - and then a lot were just saying “there aren’t chips in the vaccines” as if to say we all think there are chips! No - we’re not stupid. But there could be some nanotechnology happening. And with that many videos I’m finding it hard to believe everyone is just scamming everyone.
I agree. I guess the only way to truly know is to ask someone you know personally who took the injection to try the magnet test.

Fajr

Veteran
I agree. I guess the only way to truly know is to ask someone you know personally who took the injection to try the magnet test.
My sister took Pfizer but she is already too hostile towards me for asking her not to take it so I can't imagine asking her to stick a magnet to her arm.

I saw way too many trials on Twitter not only from Westerners but also from Middle Easterns so I kinda think it is true.

The thing is, this could have a bad effect from 5G so God knows what they have under their sleeves.

Last edited: