COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Paul

Rookie
This is a comment that I saw this morning....
IMG_20210514_011431.jpg

What if they wait until 2030 to kill all the vaccinated people? Before the illuminati can kill 7.000 millions of persons, all people should have the jab first. But I think is too obvious kill all 7.000 millions persons in 1 year... Maybe they are planning to do it in differents stages ( kill 10% every year for example).
Maybe I'm too negative... I don't know...

Rightnow, I don't know what to think : (

I pray : /

Last edited:

floss

Star
View attachment 55760

What if they wait until 2030 to kill all the vaccinated people? Before the illuminati can kill 7.000 millions of persons, all people should have the jab first. But I think is too obvious kill all 7.000 millions persons in 1 year... Maybe they are planning to do it in differents stages ( kill 10% every year for example).

They can kill thousands of people a day and life will go on as usual as long as it doesn't get MSM exposure, which it won't. It's kind of already happening in a small scale, they will ramp it up for sure.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
View attachment 55760

Thing is, there are so many people that refuse to take the jab. The cabal are seriously desperate right now. Many people aren't buying the narrative any longer. They know the jab is poison. Here in Canada, its like living in the twilight zone. Serious lockdown and restrictions. They keep pushing the BS case count yet nothing is going on. People are watching baseball on TV from the US with packed stadiums and going WTF??

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They can kill thousands of people a day and life will go on as usual as long as it doesn't get MSM exposure, which it won't. It's kind of already happening in a small scale, they will ramp it up for sure.
Slow kill. I can imagine that most big celebrities got the fake jab. Can't have them dropping unless they died of CV.

floss

Star
Slow kill. I can imagine that most big celebrities got the fake jab. Can't have them dropping unless they died of CV.
I think the slow kill stages are over. The main event will be this Winter. Winter is coming, Agenda-21, Covid-21. All sign point to Winter 2021 is when it will get the attentions per Billy Gay. This time everyone will know someone died from "cv21". That's why there are so much incentives for people to get vaccines this summer, marinating them for the final blow. Winter is coming!

:rolleyes:

polymoog

Superstar
Dr. Walensky Announces New CDC Mask Guidance

0:45.

According to new CDC guidance, fully vaccinated people can stop wearing masks in most settings.

translation: store owners and CDC zombies will start wondering who is and who isnt vaxxed so that they can be allowed to enter their business/home/school etc. with no mask. the government will be all too happy to step in to fix a problem that never was by supplying vax IDs to those who took it.
that is the lead-in to the vax passports.

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'

floss

Star

“Revelation of the method” - they can’t force you but they can urge, coax or try and trick you.

Remember Dracula? You had to invite him into your house...
This is the plan:
1. Let the fully vaxxers enjoy their long waited "freedom" through the lovely summer, vacay time finally!
2. Only to be taken away by CV21 in the Winter
3. LOCK DOWN 2.0 (imagine the rage from the vaxxer toward unvaxxer)
4. MSM will blame it on the unvaxxer
5. Vaccines Passport, Contact Tracing, Microchips, Social Credit system will be implemented to smoke out these unvaxxers

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Tucker Carlson Interviews Dr. Peter McCullough on Worldwide Conspiracy to Suppress Existing Drugs that Effectively Treat COVID Patients in Favor of “Vaccines”

When you watch this interview, you will see two people who have been educated to believe in the medical system, but who obviously see that something is not right with the way the entire world has responded to COVID, where hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S. have died needlessly, because they were told to go home with COVID-19, because there was no treatment for it, when in fact there were successful treatments.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CDC: Death Toll Following Experimental COVID Injections Now at 4,434 – More than 21 Years of Recorded Vaccine Deaths from VAERS

The CDC released the latest death figures following the experimental COVID injections this week, and that death toll now stands at 4,434 people, adults and children, that have been recorded as dying after receiving one of the experimental COVID injections.

Screenshot_2021-05-13 CDC Death Toll Following Experimental COVID Injections Now at 4,434 – Mo...png

Karlysymon

Superstar
Aluminum is a paramagnetic material, which means that it has a weak attraction to magnets. However, when exposed to strong magnetic fields, aluminum can exhibit magnetism.
There is more to the covid shot than what is actually being said in MSM.