COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lil axe

Veteran

Free Money: Who Would Say No?
by tts-admin | Mar 13, 2021 | 5 comments

Henry Makow – March 12, 2021
canada is pushing for universal basic income -

justjess

Superstar
I’ve seen four articles since waking up an hour ago trying to frame the narrative that anyone not willing to get the vaccine is a delusional right wing conspiracy theorist who’s being brainwashed by propaganda on Facebook. FOUR. In the last hour. Responding to said articles pointing out that it is actually normal to be skeptical of a vaccine with no long term safety data has gotten met with comments questioning my intelligence and calling me a trumper. The left will eat itself alive by being pompous elitist assholes.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
canada is pushing for universal basic income -
"despite Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's apparent lack of enthusiasm".
Yeah, right. This is all optics, to make him look like he's not a complete commie dictator.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I’ve seen four articles since waking up an hour ago trying to frame the narrative that anyone not willing to get the vaccine is a delusional right wing conspiracy theorist who’s being brainwashed by propaganda on Facebook. FOUR. In the last hour. Responding to said articles pointing out that it is actually normal to be skeptical of a vaccine with no long term safety data has gotten met with comments questioning my intelligence and calling me a trumper. The left will eat itself alive by being pompous elitist assholes.
No surprise there I guess, given that Joe six-pack is considered enemy of the state in clown world.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Growing List of Assassinations of COVID-19 Researchers

Aero

Superstar
@3:45, protect with respect, written on side of vehicle
What do you expect from cops bro?

When they're not digging through someone's dirty laundry, they are bullying women/disabled/minorities. Police departments are taking covid-relief funds for their bloated payrolls, all while the courts are letting everyone out of jail. That's all icing on the cake to the fact that most crimes are solved by tips from the public.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Spoken like a true corporate, fascist puppet.
Doctors, healthcare workers to be punished for anti-vax COVID claims

“There is no place for anti-vaccination messages in professional health practice, and any promotion of anti-vaccination claims including on social media, and advertising may be subject to regulatory action,” spokesman for the medical boards and Pharmacy Board chairman Brett Simmonds said.