COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
whether he believes that the pandemic is a pretense or not, but his words will nevertheless evoke discontent from both MPs and the masses towards the manner in which the gov't has responded to the pandemic, and its consequences for society and the economy. This could represent a gateway for ordinary people to start doubting the official narrative.
Hopefully that comes sooner than later.

Awoken2

Superstar
He is not so much addressing the origins of the pandemic as the degenerative effects of the local Liverpool lockdown on his constituents, and the Tory government's failure to establish an effective test-and-trace system (despite paying private companies £12 billion to do so [money belonging to tax payers]). He is representing his constituents in his capacity as a member for parliament in the public forum, and so can only speak in their language, whether he believes that the pandemic is a pretense or not, but his words will nevertheless evoke discontent from both MPs and the masses towards the manner in which the gov't has responded to the pandemic, and the resulting consequences for society and the economy. This could represent a gateway for ordinary people to start doubting the official narrative.
I believe Liverpool City Council has entered into some type of temporary legal agreement to stave off bankruptcy.

This is the starting point for the controlled demolition of society here in the UK from a financial point of view which will no doubt result in some type of financial reset in the future.

I'll make this point again though. We are all hearing about how many billions of pounds/dollars this virus is costing to "deal with" but if billions of pounds have been spent then there have been beneficiaries, somebody, somewhere are receiving these extraordinary amounts of money but what we are being led to believe is that this virus is just making vast sums of money disappear into thin air.

I'm no economist or financial expert but I don't think I have to be to deduce that we are all getting robbed in broad daylight, right here, right now.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I believe this is the goal. Reminds me of a episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura from 2009 during H1N1. Jesse interviews Rima Laibow, where she discusses a global pandemic via nasal flu shots, leading to forced vaccination by military and FEMA camps and culling the "useless eaters".

Take this for what it's worth. 15million wanted dead

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Take this for what it's worth. 15million wanted dead
I forgot about the Goldberg video. Lots of people thought it was BS. It's shocking to hear in 2020.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Video: The “Smoking Guns” of a Manufactured Pandemic
Economics professor Michel Chossudovsky describes the “smoking guns” indicating that the Covid-19 pandemic is a fraud and details the devastation that already has occurred as well as what is to come with the so-called “second wave,” which he says is also based on fake statistics and testing.

“Closing down the Global Economy as a means to combating the Killer Virus. That’s what they want us to believe. If the public had been informed that Covid-19 is “similar to Influenza”, the fear campaign would have fallen flat…”

Confirmed by prominent scientists as well as by official public health bodies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Covid-19 is a public health concern but it is NOT a dangerous virus.

Awarding winning journalist and author Kristina Borjesson interviews Michel Chossudovky on the Covid 19.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID Is Not A “Categorically Different Danger”

Screenshot_2020-10-15 COVID Is Not A Categorically Different Danger - Global Research.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
SERCO Red Pilled - Double L MC on their Hidden False Positives Test Incentives
Serco lands another £45m for ‘failing’ COVID Test and Trace scheme Revealed: Controversial firm has won previously unreported coronavirus testing contract – while critics label its £108m call centre deal ‘astonishing’ and ‘unethical’.