COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's a mystery!

Doctor - "We're seeing younger patients come in like we have never seen before..."
MYSTIFIED
From Jamie Dlux:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 23-22-35 MYSTIFIED.png

redqueen

Superstar
theyre gonna try blaming anything and everything instead
of admitting it was their bioweapon

I'm Truly Hoping that the majority of Peoples are awake
to what this was by now

they're being found out for what this was finally
the Truth is all starting to leak out and there won't be anyway
for tptb to stop it except a "attack"on the grid or project bb
maybe idk

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
https://www.bitchute.com/video/RWljmqt8PJrc/?list=subscriptions

the first 30 min of this is great, especially marjorie taylor greene shredding fauci at the congressional hearing (25:57).

3.07 vax vax vax
14.08 vax indoctrination
16.20 vax unsafe
18.14 vax chips
25.57 fauci science
28.44 fauci testifies
But no where in that Fauci hearing did anyone mention that the "vax" is not a vax but a bioweapon that has killed, and continues to kill, countless amounts of people world wide. No mention of blood clots, heart attacks, myocarditis, massive increase in unexplained sudden death among young people. They play the "gain of function" card to give legitimacy to a pandemic that never was. Same with the Redacted segment, at the beginning of the video, the doctor mentions the jabs but then goes on about the pandemic as if it actually happened. Then she mentions how they are planning another one. All predictive programming. All staged as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Problem-Reaction-Solution

THE CURE FOR CANCER IS CONVENIENTLY HERE AT THE SAME TIME THEY WANT TO GET NANOTECH IN YOU!

L3M4

Star
But no where in that Fauci hearing did anyone mention that the "vax" is not a vax but a bioweapon that has killed, and continues to kill, countless amounts of people world wide. No mention of blood clots, heart attacks, myocarditis, massive increase in unexplained sudden death among young people. They play the "gain of function" card to give legitimacy to a pandemic that never was. Same with the Redacted segment, at the beginning of the video, the doctor mentions the jabs but then goes on about the pandemic as if it actually happened. Then she mentions how they are planning another one. All predictive programming. All staged as far as I'm concerned.
i agree with u
yesterday i made this comment in this thread too about this
IMG_4038.jpeg

also ive seen the hearings getting riled up about fauci doing “science” with puppies

yet to see them address the excess death caused by the clot jabs
or the hospitals genocide caused by murderous protocols
or the mRNA injuries including “long covid” …

L3M4

Star
ill share this because i agree for two reasons
the amount of disrespect and childish tantrums ive seen consistently from normal adults AFTER the mRNA vaccine is ridiculously NON-NORMAL
im a calm person , use to people maintaining their personality in check for the most part , after the vax, that changed… public employees, total strangers acting as if ur their lil brother and need to have a pitty home argument like embarrassing kids bickering bs from grown adults
ive seen a few develop a sudden body posture resembling someone with high levels of dementia, its sad

second reason because i learned to value now even more what people can see with their own eyes that is accurately with reality even tho mass media and the experts all gaslight and claim its not happening

IMG_4040.jpeg

IMG_4042.jpeg

Last edited:

truth_will_out

Established

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's come to point where they have to admit something, but still downplay the true magnitude of illness and death brought on by this bioweapon to further their population reduction and transhumanism agenda.

I've had conversations with people at work who still support the injections, despite these headlines, knowing about the blood clots and heart attacks. These brainwashed morons repeat the MSM/Big Pharma mantra that all drugs have risks and side effects and the amount of people that were saved from covid outweighs the deaths from the jabs. Crap like that. These people are ALWAYS sick yet they can't seem to figure it out. Unbelievable!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ill share this because i agree for two reasons
the amount of disrespect and childish tantrums ive seen consistently from normal adults AFTER the mRNA vaccine is ridiculously NON-NORMAL
im a calm person , use to people maintaining their personality in check for the most part , after the vax, that changed… public employees, total strangers acting as if ur their lil brother and need to have a pitty home argument like embarrassing kids bickering bs from grown adults
ive seen a few develop a sudden body posture resembling someone with high levels of dementia, its sad

second reason because i learned to value now even more what people can see with their own eyes that is accurately with reality even tho mass media and the experts all gaslight and claim its not happening

View attachment 106176

View attachment 106179
(Preaching to the choir alert)
Like I said in my last post, there are some people that are so brainwashed and committed to the fake narrative that CV-1984 was real and the science was real, and they get angry and defensive if anyone dare to speak otherwise. These are the people with the victim complex. That miss work all the time cause they are( jabbed) sick and call it CV. Then there are those that have been injured or know someone one or multiple people who were injured or died. These people are now waking up and are going through hell as their entire world perspective has changed on multiple levels. They are angry, depressed and feel detached from what they thought was reality. Like Neo waking up in the Matrix. Like most of us at one point or another.

As far as psychosis and zombie behavior goes... I have yet to see much of that, though I have seen several elderly people completely lost in the grocery store.

The anger I see in society today is mainly people fed up with their government, the injections, the NWO shit, all the ideological agenda's being forced on us, the migrant agenda, endless wars for profit, the gas lighting, lies, and constant propaganda, the victim mentality agenda, cancel culture, lawlessness...it goes on. People are done.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Anything about Covid being completely invented and non existent?
no, but the venerable dr coleman laid it all out recently:

(28 min, though)

truth_will_out

Established
no, but the venerable dr coleman laid it all out recently:

(28 min, though)
Yeah. There's lots and lots about vaccines being responsible for injuries and deaths, which they'll no doubt push even harder when they try and go again. Although not so much about these imaginary diseases being completely dreamt up. Theyre not going to give that bit up.

polymoog

Superstar
also ive seen the hearings getting riled up about fauci doing “science” with puppies

yet to see them address the excess death caused by the clot jabs
or the hospitals genocide caused by murderous protocols
or the mRNA injuries including “long covid” …
its all just starting now. its important to keep it in the news. if there is enough public momentum, everything will come out. there is still plenty of talk on social media, which is good. if not, this will fizzle out and be buried in the next news cycle.
marjorie taylor greene might not have all the facts that you listed above, but her calling for his arrest is a good step.