COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

redqueen

Superstar

Lalas

Star
A great multipolar scientific breakthrough! As reported by TASS, Russian scientists from NRNU MEPhI have patented a method for obtaining nanoparticles to combat [the non-existent] coronavirus infection:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
"may slightly increase"...let's just down play the damage as if it's no big deal. Make sure those people are still going to the pharmacy to get their clot shots.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 06-27-06 Covid shots may slightly increase risk of stroke in older ad...png

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
"may slightly increase"...let's just down play the damage as if it's no big deal. Make sure those people are still going to the pharmacy to get their clot shots.

View attachment 94177

Yikes

F9agCtoXMAAv9J1.jpegF9agCtpW0AAj-bk.jpeg

spirals

L3M4, I appreciate all of your posts, but I have a question... What is the gif in your signature? Why do you have it?

I honestly hate seeing that image repeatedly on all of your posts. It's super annoying. What's the point of having it? I'm genuinely curious...

edit- Realized that I have the ability to change the settings so I don't see sigs. Made the change. Still curious

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
L3M4, I appreciate all of your posts, but I have a question... What is the gif in your signature? Why do you have it?

I honestly hate seeing that image repeatedly on all of your posts. It's super annoying. What's the point of having it? I'm genuinely curious...

edit- Realized that I have the ability to change the settings so I don't see sigs. Made the change. Still curious
but im confused cuz i was never seen ya here before?? nd cuz u wrote u appreciate the post i shared and they annoy u i think wht ur asking is a mod thing

spirals

but im confused cuz i was never seen ya here before?? nd cuz u wrote u appreciate the post i shared and they annoy u i think wht ur asking is a mod thing

Thanks for the link. Never posted before, been lurking for years. After seeing that clown lady so many times I finally was curious enough to ask.

I do appreciate all of your posts. Cheers :)

L3M4

Star
Thanks for the link. Never posted before, been lurking for years. After seeing that clown lady so many times I finally was curious enough to ask.

I do appreciate all of your posts. Cheers :)
thank you its great to know we have lurkers among us because sometimes it feels like an echo chamber so appreciate u coming to say hi around here :)
and some ppl who were active here just randomly vanish from time to time
by the way i removed the entire signature & the gif too, that was Elon Musk wife annoying by nature iagreee
Cheers

L3M4

Star