COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star

Pfizer issued a press release Friday afternoon stating definitively that mRNA covid vaccines “show increased risks” of myocarditis + pericarditis. Highest risk = adolescent males. It’s INEXCUSABLE that 1000s of college kids are STILL forced to get a shot w/these known risks.
F8lusaebYAAYZOD.jpeg

Karlysymon

Superstar

1697542046050.png

And this has to happen at the local, state, federal, and global level. So the agenda here is huge. So one of my recommendations was to have what I call health security fusion centers at the state level. And I base this idea on the fusion centers that were created for antiterrorism after 9/11. Not that that is necessarily an example that fits nicely with health, but I had experience working with the fusion center in Indianapolis at the time these things were set up. And you began to see that they were starting to cooperate beyond just counterterrorism. They began to cooperate on other law enforcement issues—drug trafficking, violent crime.

And you began to—I saw them working on issues together focused on finding solutions for the problem. And I think that’s part of the reason why I focused on having these different processes in place, because we’ve got to rebuild that capability. We’ve got to be ready for emergencies. We’ve got to be able to handle the nonemergency situations on a sustained basis. And so there are a number of the—I’m not going to go into some of the other ones. That’s just one that I think, you know, pops out as we’re talking about the need to strengthen U.S. public health as part of what we need to do also as a domestic source of our foreign policy activity in this realm.

redqueen

Superstar
gonna start pumping this out more and more
how long til they try the mandatory crap they pulled
last time,this time around
I really do think and I Truly Hope Peoples will be
smarter and won't comply

who are the most vulnerable is it just pregnant women
and 2-3 yr olds this time?

“This shows clearly the overwhelming benefits for those most vulnerable in getting their COVID-19 jab as soon as possible this autumn. Heading into winter the flu vaccine offers the best protection against what can be a very severe illness for the more vulnerable, which includes pregnant women as well as two and three year olds who are all eligible for a free NHS vaccine.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Most of us know everything that Kate is saying here, but it's still a worthwhile presentation.

Kate Shemirani @ Better Way Conference in Bath, UK 2023

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 18-32-43 Kate Shemirani at DuckDuckGo.png
14 mins.

redqueen

Superstar
this is some Good news
too bad it will be free through 2024 still but at
the pricing they're asking no one will be able to
afford it

also shows once again that any "medicine"that
is given for free there is a reason and a cost Ya
don't even realize You're paying

redqueen

Superstar

L3M4

Star
anybody else noticing this new trend too?
pro-vax corporate mainstream radio stations now all of sudden extensively discussing with experts about reports of "vaccine" dangerous side effects with details & tons of injuries info too?

it's happening around here too
started at the end of September 2023
Now in October we had the same radio station having weekly discussions of the vax adverse cardiac/neuro issues

we always had some stations that rushed discussions about mandates and briefly superficial stuff about the vax
but we never had a massive audience radio news station have a recurring entire whole 1hour segment until now!!

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 2.07.14 AM.png