Coronavirus

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
this virus has even killed otherwise healthy doctors and nurses trying to treat patients.
The medical staff is overworked and they ran out of medical supplies. If you run a half-marathon and then strap na Orange to your face then you would be in the same condition of the average chinese hospital worker today. Their own health is decripicated, it's just a matter of time until all of the hospitals staff get infected too

Cintra

Star
Have you seen the video I posted? If not maybe you should watch it? The top dog reporter over at Panorama was shown to be trying to do a hit piece on Tommy Robinson and to make it look like Tommy Robinson sexually harassed his assistant. She then went back to Tommy Robinson and told him what was told to her so they set out to out the BBC for lying and the documentary documents it all. So..take from that what you will.
I can't believe you are using the coronavirus thread to proselytise for a right wing extremist.

Can you find one example of FACTUAL NEWS reported by the BBC NEWS that was shown to be falsified?

Not opinion, not preplanning ideas for current affairs programs, not an ego maniac trying to get some publicity by setting them up.
Actual news.

Lisa

Superstar
I can't believe you are using the coronavirus thread to proselytise for a right wing extremist.

Can you find one example of FACTUAL NEWS reported by the BBC NEWS that was shown to be falsified?

Not opinion, not preplanning ideas for current affairs programs, not an ego maniac trying to get some publicity by setting them up.
Actual news.
That was actual news for him. The head guy setting him up to be taken down by sexual misconduct...watch it and tell me what you think happened here...btw, the bbc fired that journalist...

John Sweeney leaves BBC after 17 years with parting shot at Tommy Robinson

Cintra

Star
That was actual news for him. The head guy setting him up to be taken down by sexual misconduct...watch it and tell me what you think happened here...btw, the bbc fired that journalist...

John Sweeney leaves BBC after 17 years with parting shot at Tommy Robinson
Can you give me one example of a BBC news report that was later found to be factually incorrect?

Kais_1

Star

Something in the news about this...

im sure you must have heard about it...

have you seen it in numbers though

corona

3 15 18 15 14 1

15 x 3 and a 21

Lisa

Superstar
Can you give me one example of a BBC news report that was later found to be factually incorrect?
If they were willing to lie about Tommy Robinson and their plans were foiled by his ex assistant...who knows what else they get away with is all I’m saying.

Cintra

Star
If they were willing to lie about Tommy Robinson and their plans were foiled by his ex assistant...who knows what else they get away with is all I’m saying.

Lisa

Superstar
I’ve already given you one example of the BBC attempting to lie about a story. I’m not sure why I have to go looking for more. That one documentary tells me that if they are willing to lie about this..they are probably willing to lie about other things too.

Cintra

Star
I’ve already given you one example of the BBC attempting to lie about a story. I’m not sure why I have to go looking for more. That one documentary tells me that if they are willing to lie about this..they are probably willing to lie about other things too.
What you are talking about was never reported on the news.
It was never reported by the BBC as factual news.

Lisa

Superstar
What you are talking about was never reported on the news.
It was never reported by the BBC as factual news.

Why would they out themselves as liars? Wouldn’t that bother their loyal fans to find out that they do do news stories that aren’t true? Did you even watch the link to Panodrama? If not, what are ya scared of?

Cintra

Star
Why would they out themselves as liars? Wouldn’t that bother their loyal fans to find out that they do do news stories that aren’t true? Did you even watch the link to Panodrama? If not, what are ya scared of?
They sacked Sweeny because he broke their rules. They did not report his fake news.

I don't want to watch an hour of Robinson's ego stoking.
I have already watched an hour of him because you asked me to. That was enough.

Can you, or can you not, find a BBC news report that was later found to be factually incorrect?

I assume you can't. Or you would have.
This just proves my original point (which you either didn't read or didn't understand)

The BBC have been around too long to say anything difinitive unless they have a solid source.
If they do not have a solid source, they will get their point across in another way.
In the case of the woman in Wuhan, she will be real, her words will have been acuratly translated.
What we make of it is formed by the BBC but not explicitly stated by them.

Unless Tommy Robinson actually gets WuFlu, can we keep the unpleasant little rascist out of it, please?

Lisa

Superstar
They sacked Sweeny because he broke their rules. They did not report his fake news.

I don't want to watch an hour of Robinson's ego stoking.
I have already watched an hour of him because you asked me to. That was enough.

Can you, or can you not, find a BBC news report that was later found to be factually incorrect?

I assume you can't. Or you would have.
This just proves my original point (which you either didn't read or didn't understand)

The BBC have been around too long to say anything difinitive unless they have a solid source.
If they do not have a solid source, they will get their point across in another way.
In the case of the woman in Wuhan, she will be real, her words will have been acuratly translated.
What we make of it is formed by the BBC but not explicitly stated by them.

Unless Tommy Robinson actually gets WuFlu, can we keep the unpleasant little rascist out of it, please?
They didn’t report his fake news because Tommy got his documentary out first...

You obviously have a bias against Tommy Robinson but I don’t and I don’t think I have to look elsewhere for dirt on the BBC. That panodrama documentary has planted doubt in my mind and I believe they are capable of fake news.

Cintra

Star
They didn’t report his fake news because Tommy got his documentary out first...

You obviously have a bias against Tommy Robinson but I don’t and I don’t think I have to look elsewhere for dirt on the BBC. That panodrama documentary has planted doubt in my mind and I believe they are capable of fake news.
Yes, I have a bias against Tommy Robinson.
I am proud to be biased against a self-serving publicity-hungry racist.

You can believe whatever you want.
I am not surprised to hear more anti-british sentiment from you, and more support of far right extremism. I am just surprised you picked this thread to push your 'messiah' Tommy (I'm not a racist because I only hate muslims) Robinson.

The original question from Dontbeliethetruth
But do we have to trust those pieces of news if they come from Bbc and Cnn??
And it was specifically about the interview I linked with the woman from Wutan.
I answered the question,
The interview will have happened.
The translation will be fair.
Anything you assume from reading it is your supposition alone, not something the BBC said. Because they are careful like that.

And in the end, no. You don't have to trust any news source. It is probably better to take them all with a pinch of salt.

Cintra

Star
Lol the BBC...they're just as bad as CNN and any other MSM.

This Coronavirus thing is totally blown out of proportion and is meant to spread fear and amass money from clickbait MSM articles.
Yes, obviously. They are the mouthpiece of the establishment and always have been.

That's why it is important to look at their reports carefully, and discern exactly what they are saying and what they are leaving out.

@Lisa
I'm disappointed. I have already watched an hour of racism for you and you demanded that I watch another.
You couldn't even be bothered to have a glance at wikipedia to answer my question.
The primark one is particularly juicy.

Cintra

Star
This got lost in the Tommy Robinson promotion campaign.

It is fascinating.
I don't know what to make of it. Is it a con? Photoshopped? An accidental slip? A deliberate ploy to get the truth past the chinese censors???

It is both fascinating and terrifying.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, I have a bias against Tommy Robinson.
I am proud to be biased against a self-serving publicity-hungry racist.

You can believe whatever you want.
I am not surprised to hear more anti-british sentiment from you, and more support of far right extremism. I am just surprised you picked this thread to push your 'messiah' Tommy (I'm not a racist because I only hate muslims) Robinson.

The original question from Dontbeliethetruth

And it was specifically about the interview I linked with the woman from Wutan.
I answered the question,
The interview will have happened.
The translation will be fair.
Anything you assume from reading it is your supposition alone, not something the BBC said. Because they are careful like that.

And in the end, no. You don't have to trust any news source. It is probably better to take them all with a pinch of salt.
I only responded to the post where you said that the BBC would be true. I have watched the TR documentary and I felt that the BBC might not always be true because of it..which is why I posted it. I’m not going to apologize that its Tommy Robinson‘s documentary...I think its a valid comment and video.

So, all this time you were acting as if you didn’t really know TR..you were lying?

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa
I'm disappointed. I have already watched an hour of racism for you and you demanded that I watch another.
You couldn't even be bothered to have a glance at wikipedia to answer my question.
The primark one is particularly juicy.
You did say you learned something from watching it though...so not a total waste.

You could have watched the video, if you really wanted to see if the BBC could be fake news too. But, I get it...you are put out.

Cintra

Star
I did. And now when I speak of him I do so with more knowledge.

You should make a Tommy Robinson thread. All this is a bit out of place on a plague thread.

Did you read the interview I linked?
I ended up reading it aloud to someone. It was a moving experience. Very sad.