CERN : Large Hadron Collider

Aero

Superstar
Pretty sure Nasa didn't invent the idea of Gravity. Don't feel like looking it up, but Einstein's theory of relativity basically proves gravity exists with math. There's a lot of alternative theories though, but your video wasn't good evidence for me.

I believe the government is trying to control the weather, and probably already is. The timing and placement of a lot of Earthquakes lately have really peaked my interests. Strange shifts in the weather patterns almost seem to match the mood of the country. It's like people are creating the weather, and creating natural disasters.

They don't need technology for that, but it aids in the process. Maybe it is HAARP. But I think CERN is just a fancy light show.

IWSS

Rookie
Then how have some people been in outer space and documented it?
It was all fabricated lies. If you watch the video or research for clips specially from Apollo 11 and 14 you'll see what fuckery of lies they are doing there. NASA in hebrew means "To Deceive". Dont buy any NASA bullshit.

mecca

Superstar
It was all fabricated lies. If you watch the video or research for clips specially from Apollo 11 and 14 you'll see what fuckery of lies they are doing there. NASA in hebrew means "To Deceive". Dont buy any NASA bullshit.
I agree that NASA probably lies about a lot of things and that they're shady but what about all those videos of people on the ISS. There's so many pictures and videos from different people of space.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Sometimes I'm skeptical about the moon landing. Mainly because it was the 1960s, when a computer was the size of a house.

Outer space is real though. Ancient civilizations mapped out the stars before they even knew what the hell they were.

IWSS

Rookie
Then how have some people been in outer space and documented it?
Hope you guys know photo-shopped. try to do research about yourself. Its all brain washing for. research first about the moon. nobody said that stars aren't real. If you watch the video you'll see the fuckery of the what you call "evidence".

Aero

Superstar
Hope you guys know photo-shopped. try to do research about yourself. Its all brain washing for. research first about the moon. nobody said that stars aren't real. If you watch the video you'll see the fuckery of the what you call "evidence".
Pretty sure you said the stars aren't real. Because they exist in outer space, and you think that's fake

IWSS

Rookie
Pretty sure you said the stars aren't real. Because they exist in outer space, and you think that's fake
I just said stars aren't light years away and they are closer than what people think not that they don't exist. Outer space? Nope. I'm not buying that NASA BS.

Aero

Superstar
I just said stars aren't light years away and they are closer than what people think not that they don't exist. Outer space? Nope. I'm not buying that NASA BS.
Gotcha. I agree screw Nasa. I just want to know about the aliens though

IWSS

Rookie
Gotcha. I agree screw Nasa. I just want to know about the aliens though
Aliens? Nope. Try to watch Steve Quayle's "True Legends" and find other sources to verify it. Aliens are not true. These are called aliens and the encounters as alien encounters. They are demons/fallen angels. The truth is they are not extra terrestial but inter-dimensional beings. They'll return to inhabit this world once more and declare war against God. There will be a great deception that is why the media is little by little disclosing the alien agenda plus the NASA outer space BS agenda is helping em. They want people to be deceived that there is a outer space and life out there but nope. Whats going on, the information that they are feeding us, the agendas and the things that are about to come are all connected.

"At the end of times even the most learned will be deceived". Being deceived is a choice.

Last edited:

Corvus Corax

Established
CERN will be a portal to the demonic dimensions.
It is the sphere of da'at, and they will eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Aero

Superstar
But I like the idea of outer space aliens. Can I just believe in both kinds of aliens?

IWSS

Rookie
But I like the idea of outer space aliens. Can I just believe in both kinds of aliens?
Its up to you. I'm just letting people know of what I know. You can believe in UFO with laser blasters and shit and light sabers but nope I'm not buying that BS.

Trenton

Veteran
The sun is not millions of light years away it's right there in the sky WHY because I see it right there.
You're correct. the sun isn't millions of light years away. it's 93,000,000 miles away. that's about 8 light MINUTES away.

Aero

Superstar
I was trying to be funny in my last post. I get that I'm not that amusing though.

Seriously though the study of optics basically tells us exactly where the stars are. Sure an entire field of science could be lying to us, but my microwave works pretty damn well. So I think they know what they are doing.

mecca

Superstar
I was trying to be funny in my last post. I get that I'm not that amusing though.

Seriously though the study of optics basically tells us exactly where the stars are. Sure an entire field of science could be lying to us, but my microwave works pretty damn well. So I think they know what they are doing.
It was amusing. Also I agree with you.

Carolyn

Star
If there was no gravity, how would one stick to the planet's surface?
Marmite? Peanut Butter? I know its not super glue that stuff sticks nothing :p Sorry I couldn't resist.

I wonder is it not human nature to dismiss that which we don't understand as being supernatural in nature? Maybe not everybody but probably a lot of people.

I am almost 100% convinced its all a holographic simulation run on a quantum computer and designed by very intelligent beings, some people would call them god(s)

There just seems to be much more evidence for that being a possibility than anything else.

I wonder though so the super collider is smashing particles, they found the higgs boson already right? But anyway regardless of that if we were in a simulation then we could never surpass the computing power of the computer is running our simulation or maybe the quantum computer running this simulation is infinitely powerful, maybe if we do get to that stage they might just decide to switch us off or maybe whoever created this reality is long gone and the simulation is still running.

If we were in a simulation then time could be sped up in comparison to the real physical world and however many billion years we have been here for is actually only a few months or we could have all popped into existence at any time complete with a back story and memories from our supposed past into a world with an invented history. Who knows really. I think if we were in a simulation and we found that out for sure but we were still here some people would freak out because of how they view life and finding out you were only in a computer program would really mess with your head but at the end of the day we are still having an experince of life as a human being, we live and grow, create other people, love, experience and everything else that comes with life so really at the end of the day your life still does have some purpose, just not as grandiose as we would like to have believed but thats just a theory too really but there definitely seems to be more evidence for that than any other explanation of reality.

I wish I could understand physics too but I just cant get my head around that kind of maths lol I cant even do basic algebra!!