CERN : Large Hadron Collider

IWSS

Rookie
CERN built the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator was created to test the predictions and different theories of particle physics and check on unsolved question of Physics. But based on my research it seems that they are trying to open a portal to other dimensions and to invite entities to come in. Here is a video of Timothy Alberino covering CERN and the LHC. I suggest you check the video out.

IWSS

Rookie
I think they could invite those entities they are seaking without the collider...
I believe they are. I think CERN and LHC will play a big role at the end of times. Thinking of demons/entities entering our reality using this machine. You can check the video out for more info.

Lisa

Superstar
Well, the demons are already here, all you have to do is invite them into your life and they will be more than happy to mess it up for you....Doesn't take a machine for that at all.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darknes, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places...see they are already here.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
No offense to anyone in this thread, but I always find it difficult to take folks theorizing about things like CERN and the LHC seriously when they openly admit to having no/very little understanding of physics.
I'm by no means claiming to be some sort of expert on the subject, but I've looked into it enough to know that it's way, WAY beyond my mathematical understanding, and that of MOST, even very intelligent people.
Can you illustrate/articulate the research you claim to have made into how 'particle accelerator' translates into 'plot of the video-game DOOM'?
Is this research founded in mathematical understanding of advanced particle physics, or in hyperbole, speculation and anecdote?
I'm not trying to burst any bubbles/poop in anyone's cheerios, just want to encourage full consideration of the issues.

Lisa

Superstar
No offense to anyone in this thread, but I always find it difficult to take folks theorizing about things like CERN and the LHC seriously when they openly admit to having no/very little understanding of physics.
I'm by no means claiming to be some sort of expert on the subject, but I've looked into it enough to know that it's way, WAY beyond my mathematical understanding, and that of MOST, even very intelligent people.
Can you illustrate/articulate the research you claim to have made into how 'particle accelerator' translates into 'plot of the video-game DOOM'?
Is this research founded in mathematical understanding of advanced particle physics, or in hyperbole, speculation and anecdote?
I'm not trying to burst any bubbles/poop in anyone's cheerios, just want to encourage full consideration of the issues.
Really? Poop in anyone's cheerios? I hope I don't remember this at breakfast tomorrow....;)

IWSS

Rookie
Hi Mr. Grieves. Thank you for your insight. I appreciate very much. I am not really that adept when it comes to Physics even though I know what I know a highschool level of it. I was honestly challenge by my atheist friend about learning deeper Physics and started studying it more.

What amazes and boggles me is that the roots of CERN and some of the stuff that has been going on in there are highly esoteric and occult inspired. Instead of these what we call "people of science" veering away from these kind of things, they are the ones is kinda connecting and relating these two. Some people might think that these are purely coincidental and metaphorical still there are stuff in there that will make you question if they are really all about science.

I believe VC has an article about a human sacrifice in CERN premise right in front of the Shiva statue. I was challenged by my atheist friend to prove what I told him that gravity doesnt exist. He actually gave me a Physics book so maybe I can stumble upon something there that human sacrifice does make people intelligent or make their machine to function better. I'll keep you posted about that.

I recommend you watching the video brother.

Last edited:

IWSS

Rookie
I am a Gnostic and truly believe in science. I believe that science and physics even though just a branch of science holds the key to the secrets of how the world was created by a highly intelligent supreme being. I highly recommend you watch the 30 mins video for you to also see the points that I missed or haven't discussed yet.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I believe VC has an article about a human sacrifice in CERN premise right in front of the Shiva statue.
I saw the 'sacrifice' video, and its very interesting stuff, but I also wouldn't put it past some smart-ass students to stage such a thing for this very purpose; the 'luls' of watching those who believe Occult works go on at CERN flipping their lids. Given the person who taped it never reported a crime, that seems the likely scenario.
I was challenged by my atheist friend to prove what I told him that gravity doesnt exist. He actually gave me a Physics book so maybe I can stumble upon something there that human sacrifice does make people intelligent or make their machine to function better. I'll keep you posted about that.
This here is kinda what I'm talking about. You're uncertain about the existence of gravity, and think you might find info on ritual human sacrifice in a physics text book.... but feel confident in theorizing/speculating about the function of the world's most advanced particle accelerator? Knowledge comes in stepping stones; great leaps only get you wet.

IWSS

Rookie
This here is kinda what I'm talking about. You're uncertain about the existence of gravity, and think you might find info on ritual human sacrifice in a physics text book.... but feel confident in theorizing/speculating about the function of the world's most advanced particle accelerator? Knowledge comes in stepping stones; great leaps only get you wet.
I'm convinced that gravity doesn't exist but im just looking for more stuff to prove this. BTW, that was sarcasm when I said "I might find something about human sacrifice in Physics." I cant believe you took that one seriously LOL. Let me make myself clear, reiterate this or whatsoever . I'm not giving one flying fly about the science they are using but the way they are using heavy esoteric and occult/forbidden knowledge on a facility and machine that was built by science. .

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Gravity exists bro. So does electromagnetism, and the nuclear forces. Literally nothing could exist as we know it without those things. Pretty sure they have even discovered quantum gravity.

I think you are reading the wrong books. If you want to be clever when it comes to physics. Start with learning about thermodynamics. Because it's easy to understand and it applies to pretty much everything.

IWSS

Rookie
Gravity exists bro. So does electromagnetism, and the nuclear forces. Literally nothing could exist as we know it without those things. Pretty sure they have even discovered quantum gravity.

I think you are reading the wrong books. If you want to be clever when it comes to physics. Start with learning about thermodynamics. Because it's easy to understand and it applies to pretty much everything.
Thanks mate. I'll check on that. ;)

Aero

Superstar
Thanks mate. I'll check on that. ;)
You're welcome. I'm all about alternate theories. I like the many worlds theory of quantum physics. There very well could be a world parallel to ours that doesn't have gravity.

But any demon that lived there would instantly get crushed on our Earth world.

Aero

Superstar
If there was no gravity, how would one stick to the planet's surface?
Magnetism. But the conditions would have to be just right I guess. Life as we know it wouldn't be possible though, you would have to imagine some alien being. Floating around sticking to things basically

IWSS

Rookie
Magnetism. But the conditions would have to be just right I guess. Life as we know it wouldn't be possible though, you would have to imagine some alien being. Floating around sticking to things basically
These theories were all inside these promoted idiots heads. Nothing more than fairytales. When science can't explain something they say 'It's gravity'. Fuck science and fuck the government. They are liars. Not all of it is lies, most of it is. I'll make my own mind up from my own experiences and thus far gravity has never been proven to even exist. Density is not gravity and the world is not a fucking giant ball travelling over 550,000mph through space. Who the hell comes up with shit? And BTW, outer space doesn't exist.

So you support the belief of gravity. Outer space which is part of that liar NASA supports the theory of gravity to justify the existence of the outer space shit. If I connect the dots the reason why I dont believe in gravity is because i dont believe that outer space is real. I'm pretty sure outer space is not real and the moon is not 384,000 KM away here and it is closer than people think. Also the sun might be closer.

check out this video about the lies of outer space and the moon.

I believe still that the earth is round by shape but its not like a globe. People have bought to the idea with the earth is like a globe by the media and those liar scientist that pretty much owned by one corporation and same group of elite to serve their agenda. It's time we stop just believing random bullshit some guys says to us. Just because someone tells you something with a serious look and big words does not make it right. The sun is not millions of light years away it's right there in the sky WHY because I see it right there. The stars aren't light years away because I see them right fucking there. NASA has done so much shady shit throughout the decades that only a gullible fool would believe anything they say

I'm not buying any NASA bullshit. Sorry. I'm maybe not smart but not that stupid to believe them.

Anyway, back to CERN. LOL.

Last edited:

IWSS

Rookie
But any demon that lived there would instantly get crushed on our Earth world.
I do agree that that they can't coexist with our reality or environment(as of now) however I believe that the purpose of all these geoengineering(including HAARP) will make our reality habitable by them.

Anyway guys hope you guys checked the video.