Canadians Unite

Lucy

Star

Lurking009

Veteran
“We are in Full Support of the Truckers” – Towing Companies in Canada Turn Down Requests from Police and Mayor to Haul Away Trucks"

I wouldn't say 7 hrs away is that far. Aren't trucks back up for miles? From what I've seen its kinda nation wide. I think we both know protesters are in more Canadian cities then Ottawa.

That said, i shared the video so people could decide for themselves. I am not out to prove anything as idk myself. I'm a good 20 hours from Canada. Best i can do is speculate.
No problem with you sharing

but I have a problem with "media" who push clickbait garbage like this because they know it will rile up their audience.

So 7 hour drive away from the protest, there's a cop standing in a hotel lobby, chilling next to some unknown materials that have warning/hazard stickers on them. The cop is CLEARLY not trying to hide, he's just standing there in the lobby, and the clown who runs that website jumps to "False flag avoided"

Seriously ? Like there isn't any other more logical explanation ?

Its that kind of garbage that proves to me that "conspiracy theorists" dont use intelligence or critical thinking, or even an evidence based approach, they just use hyperbole, and illogical speculation to create narratives. They already have a conclusion and simply tailor evidence to support that conclusion, and completely ignore evidence that contradicts it.

This is a SERIOUS leap of logic to be claiming "False flag avoided" and before you know it garbage like this goes viral on Social Media, and you wonder why I dont trust the vast majority of these "alt media" clowns.

Now if a truck was in London driving towards Ottawa and it was pulled over and filled with explosives, that MIGHT be a reason to speculate, but this is a complete joke.

There are a couple of these charts on Twitter but I'll post this one. As shown, Canada has the highest vaccine purchases than any other country. It may explain why Trudeau has gone into hiding because he also has a financial portfolio that includes Acuitas & Arbutus pharmaceuticals, the inventors of the lipid nano particle that is licensed to inject the "vaccine", which was initially developed at the University of British Columbia:

Dr. David Martin explains it here:

TRUDEAU IMPLICATED IN BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS VIOLATIONS

There are a couple of these charts on Twitter but I'll post this one. As shown, Canada has the highest vaccine purchases than any other country. It may explain why Trudeau has gone into hiding because he also has a financial portfolio that includes Acuitas & Arbutus pharmaceuticals, the inventors of the lipid nano particle that is licensed to inject the "vaccine", which was initially developed at the University of British Columbia:

I remember reading somewhere over a year ago that the Canadian government was basically getting bribed by the vaccine companies to order all of those doses.

Wonder if anybody knows about that and can post the relevant info.

Awoken2

Superstar

Isn't a conflict of interests a thing anymore then? Obviously not....if you do that politics game.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Occupy Ottawa Day 4: All Eyes on Alberta as Truckers Stand Firm Against Threats and Police Stand Down!

hmmmm I wonder how many will continue to ignore this and keep their heads in the sand.

Definitely not Justin Trudeau! He agrees with you completely! You go rebel, stick it to the dirty common people that dont want to be tyrannized by pharmaceutical corporations AKA racist, transphobes AKA what this protest is REALLY about
346C0D89-F66F-4B38-8279-772880EF2238.jpeg
I STAND WITH VANCITYEAGLE AND JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Definitely not Justin Trudeau! He agrees with you completely! You go rebel, stick it to the dirty common people that dont want to be tyrannized by pharmaceutical corporations AKA racist, transphobes AKA what this protest is REALLY about
View attachment 71213
I STAND WITH VANCITYEAGLE AND JUSTIN TRUDEAU
You would think the Eagle would be concerned about the Blackface controversy that Trudeau has been part of. And what if the Eagle itself is a symbol of racism lol. One thing we can say for certain is the poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines are not racist since all races creeds and colors seem to be dying equally. Or are they?

elsbet

Superstar
If this was posted earlier, I'M SORRY. :oops:
Better twice than not at all.

Stating the obvious, I know--
But as MANY FISHERS points out in the video, below-- of course Elon Musk supports the truckers-- it's the perfect time to sell his Driverless Semis to the Government.

CLEVER... played like a piano.

On the flip side--
I know we have some Canadians on the forum. I've seen the footage of all the people showing up for the "Convoy." It's remarkable, and I'm amazed at the turnout.

Has anything brought that many Canadians together (literally) for such a serious cause, recently? It appears to be tremendous. That, alone is Power.
That ratbastard Trudeau is the personification of evil, inexcusable behavior, at this time. I can't believe anyone takes him seriously. *

PLEASE PARDON MY FRENCH. >.<

Last edited:
GoFundMe halts fundraising for Canadian truckers
If you know of anyone who's donated to GoFundMe for the truckers, you have until Saturday, February 19 to request a refund. In the thread, others have suggested that if you've charged it, request a charge back which means GFM will have to pay a fee.

They've set up another donation site at GiveSendGo. However, it does have the tendency to crash due to the number of people trying to donate to it:

Freedom Convoy 2022
Campaign Created by: Freedom 2022 Human Rights

Last edited: