Canadians Unite

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Heads up again!!

Trudeau Liberals ram through internet censorship bill

It was shortly after midnight on Wednesday morning that the Trudeau Liberals hastily wrapped up the committee process on their controversial Bill C-11. Normally, such a bill would receive much more time to be debated but the federal government wanted no such thing. So just like that, while Canadians were sleeping, the government rammed through a bill that will see Canadians’ social media subject to government censorship.

SomaticBanshee

Established
The number could be 3 or 4 shots but ultimately it's never ending. This is what they are doing in China with the Health Passport. If someone isn't up-to-date with their jabs, when they go to scan the QR, their phone app will flash red and then they can't work, go into shops and they go into quarantine until they get their next jabs. It's completely insane. This is what they want to do in Canada.
yeah I really don’t think that is gonna even happen in the US. A capitalist driven country that is really hurting right now except for the billionaires like Hollywood celebs and the/Musk/Gates/Disney honchos. All those wankers actually made more money off the shutdowns than anyone else! Did you see the results of the primary elections in the US yesterday? The Dems are getting freaking clobbered. They should blame Dr. Ouchie for that. My fear is that the republicans are gonna rule the roost come 2024. It’s gonna bejust like the 1980’s Reagan years. If you’re not rich and white you will be seriously fucked. Although I was very young during those years, I recall how working class/underprivileged Americans were virtually erased from any vocal/visual representation. I remember the farmers in the US losing their minds during Reagan’s reign. That one was to me completely mindboggling. US farmers are needed! How can you take away so much from them? Hello? We need them so we can eat! I remember health insurance being so unattainable for working single mom households too, it was criminal. I remember the 1980’s being so damn dark. It’ll be just like that if the dems and the repubs don’t balance each other out and stop hating each other so damned much. First thing dems need to do soon to save themselves is to denounce Dr. Ouchie before 2024. Just admit that he was wrong about so many things. Also the massive trans push coming from their side. They need to just shut up about it. Maybe then they can have some wins.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
yeah I really don’t think that is gonna even happen in the US. A capitalist driven country that is really hurting right now except for the billionaires like Hollywood celebs and the/Musk/Gates/Disney honchos. All those wankers actually made more money off the shutdowns than anyone else! Did you see the results of the primary elections in the US yesterday? The Dems are getting freaking clobbered. They should blame Dr. Ouchie for that. My fear is that the republicans are gonna rule the roost come 2024. It’s gonna bejust like the 1980’s Reagan years. If you’re not rich and white you will be seriously fucked. Although I was very young during those years, I recall how working class/underprivileged Americans were virtually erased from any vocal/visual representation. I remember the farmers in the US losing their minds during Reagan’s reign. That one was to me completely mindboggling. US farmers are needed! How can you take away so much from them? Hello? We need them so we can eat! I remember health insurance being so unattainable for working single mom households too, it was criminal. I remember the 1980’s being so damn dark. It’ll be just like that if the dems and the repubs don’t balance each other out and stop hating each other so damned much. First thing dems need to do soon to save themselves is to denounce Dr. Ouchie before 2024. Just admit that he was wrong about so many things. Also the massive trans push coming from their side. They need to just shut up about it. Maybe then they can have some wins.
I don't mean to sound completely jaded and cynical but personally, I don't buy into the right/left political paradigm. Both sides are bought and paid for. It's that whole "Pick the Lesser of Two Evils" thing. Fauci, Biden and Trump all Jesuit trained/controlled puppets in this political theater.

Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 09-37-43 r_Jesuitworldorder - Jesuit trained Pierre Trudeau Prime Min...png

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Heads up again!!

Trudeau Liberals ram through internet censorship bill

It was shortly after midnight on Wednesday morning that the Trudeau Liberals hastily wrapped up the committee process on their controversial Bill C-11. Normally, such a bill would receive much more time to be debated but the federal government wanted no such thing. So just like that, while Canadians were sleeping, the government rammed through a bill that will see Canadians’ social media subject to government censorship.

him and his buddies love doing that to Us don't they
wonder how the sleeping will justify this crap being
done while no one would Know

We are running outta time once tptb have their control
of all We use to communicate in place it's too late

redqueen

Superstar
still going strong and it's beautiful to See

Courage/Hope/Love spread like a virus just
as fear/hate/depression does it's all contagious

We just Need more Good contagion in Our World
instead of the negative tptb spread throughout it

couple more gatherings for the release of Freedom George

shouldn't have plead guilty,makes Peoples think that Ya were
in the wrong for standing up for Our Freedom/Country and there
is nothing wrong about that

least he says he regrets nothing and he shouldn't

Last edited:
Just curious did they ever sign into law making it a crime for Canadian people to deny the Holocaust etc?
I just decided to look this up and read an article on CBC. And yes they are planning to sign into law making it a prison offense to criticize anything to do with the Holocaust in Canada. They also trying to claim that truckers strike was antisemitic and that 2021 saw huge increase in antisemitism in Canada. Also certain Jewish groups are raking in many millions from government grants to further this whatever this is. The old saying that who you can't criticize is who you are a slave to comes to mind. Also statistics show that Jews make up one per cent of population of Canada. Between Pride bs and Jewish supremacy it seems I hate to say it but even California is better off than Canada. How did this happen anyway? Surely by design.

redqueen

Superstar
I have been Seeing that antisemite crap
for over the last yr and thought I'm not
Seeing that if anything I'm Seeing more
Asian hate than anything else

I Know my new views will land me in prison then

the whole holocaust was the same thing We are
Seeing right now,tptb lost control of too many and
did a great culling to get Us back to manageable sizes
then spun their great narrative for all of Us that We See/Hear
today just like when all is said and done with this culling
tptb will once again spin their great narrative as We have
Heard klaus say
I Truly Believe that/this

Interesting interview with a pilot, Greg Hill, who also served in the Canadian military and has set up an organization called "Free to Fly" that I've posted below. As Greg states, no one's going to come in and rescue us, it's up to each and every individual to push back against this attempt of global communism/tyranny. As noted in the beginning of the video, this interview transpired before the covid restrictions were suspended:

Canadian pilot says 'individual action' is required to successfully fight COVID tyranny (22:10 mins)

PLATFORM - Mission Statement

From what I have read it seems that the USA is the only country in the world that is vaccinating six month old babies. So Canada dodging a bullet there. At least for now.

redqueen

Superstar
won't be long Lizard King

they say if a Child of 2 gets divoc there is
about 10% who will end up with lung divoc that
can affect them for decades and We don't want
that,they don't mention that some of the se's can
affect them for life though makes sure to say too
that even if they don't get severely ill the Child maybe
around older Peoples who's immune systems are
as Good,making sure all bases are covered eh

I Truly Hope any parents will take time before doing