Canadians Unite

Absolutely. Trudeau is reading from a script like many other so called leaders at the moment. You know when they come for the guns, they have big things planned.
Meh, "big things planned"? They just want to disarm citizens so they'll be no pushback like the trucker convoy when they decide to collapse the fiat currency, that's all. The can even send in the UN military like Mark Carney did (the ones who destroyed the trucks in Ottawa), there's still more of us than there are of them. Not to mention, if someone has gun, they can take these bullies on. I think it illustrates their desperation.

I'll also post this video that I've also posted in the British Royals thread. It is lengthy but it's worth listening to the first 10 minutes. It looks as though The Crown is unable to produce the document of Queen Victoria signing the BNA Act. This is a case before the courts today. If they can't produce it, any individual born on Canadian soil will inevitably be compensated for The Crown stealing the natural resources from Canada for centuries. Something similar happened in Norway and each citizen was compensated financially and they now received dividends:

Canadian Indigenous People Kicking Crown off Land?! 10-2-2022 (1:54:24)

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Meh, "big things planned"? They just want to disarm citizens so they'll be no pushback like the trucker convoy when they decide to collapse the fiat currency, that's all. The can even send in the UN military like Mark Carney did (the ones who destroyed the trucks in Ottawa), there's still more of us than there are of them. Not to mention, if someone has gun, they can take these bullies on. I think it illustrates their desperation.
I'm thinking more in line with the coming food shortages, 5G monkey pox/marburg virus zombie apocalypse, and yes the collapse of the dollar to digital currency and just over all breakdown in society. That kinda stuff.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'll also post this video that I've also posted in the British Royals thread. It is lengthy but it's worth listening to the first 10 minutes. It looks as though The Crown is unable to produce the document of Queen Victoria signing the BNA Act. This is a case before the courts today. If they can't produce it, any individual will inevitably be compensated for The Crown stealing the natural resources from Canada for centuries. Something similar happened in Norway and each citizen was compensated financially and they now received dividends:

Canadian Indigenous People Kicking Crown off Land?! 10-2-2022 (1:54:24)
https://videobanned.nl/aiovg_videos/canadian-indigenous-people-kicking-crown-off-land-10-2-2022/
Now that looks interesting. I will check that out.

Edit: Surprisingly the original YT vid is still up. Bitchute version as well.

Last edited:
Now that looks interesting. I will check that out.

Edit: Surprisingly the original YT vid is still up. Bitchute version as well.

That's good to know. My original Bitchute link to the video has been deleted so it's obviously been mirrored. I like what the first comment in the YT video states by the username Koma:

“The most dangerous stage of tyranny is when the fraud is exposed and the tyrants begin to sense that they may be held accountable. The cornered rat bites hardest.”
- Julius Ruechel​

I believe this is exactly what we're witnessing as Patrick Wood stated something similar in the Grand Jury trial. It's why I don't pay attention to the distractions and focus on the bigger picture developing. As many have concluded and stated, TPTB are doing all that they can to cling to their power because they know they're about to lose it.

free2018

Star
I don't buy the Fidel is his father thing. I can clearly see Pierre in Justin's face. But I will admit he was certainly inspired by that wicked communist dictator Castro.
Communism? All of it created by Freemasons.

Karl Marx? Mason.
marxalt-articleLarge.jpg

I see Fidel. I do not see his pretend father.

Here is young Castro:

EzwV4B6WEAAWdiu.jpg

redqueen

Superstar
I See both maybe that was the point
Castro is the easiest but when his father was
younger Ya can See him in it too

1654798599696.jpeg

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Idk Frank think they might have similar features
just as jt has with castro but he is his mothers son
looks like he's got moms eyes,nose and lips could
even be cheek structure but his father also has similar
structure to his so who Knows

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Communism? All of it created by Freemasons.
It was created by the Frankist/Sabbatean cult, which was the illuminati which became a secret society within Freemasonry.

Jim Marrs Last Book
Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 19-30-37 The Illuminati.png
Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 19-30-57 The Illuminati.png
Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 19-32-05 The Illuminati.png

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
wasn't sure where to post this so chose here

start banning guns,now We Hear that they are
getting rid of any of their Peoples that took part
in "disfavoured political speech" We Know that's what
tptb are calling mis/dis information

that's tptb making sure when tptb start doing something
against their Peoples there is no one there that might stand
up and say no or alert the Peoples to what's happening

Gee wonder why they would wanna do that eh
how long til shtf then I say We will See it starting now
but the real mess will start in the summer and this winter
is the dark winter project tptb already prepared for

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
wasn't sure where to post this so chose here

start banning guns,now We Hear that they are
getting rid of any of their Peoples that took part
in "disfavoured political speech" We Know that's what
tptb are calling mis/dis information

that's tptb making sure when tptb start doing something
against their Peoples there is no one there that might stand
up and say no or alert the Peoples to what's happening

Gee wonder why they would wanna do that eh
how long til shtf then I say We will See it starting now
but the real mess will start in the summer and this winter
is the dark winter project tptb already prepared for
Someone needs to start a gun grab thread.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Canadian Gun Stores Report Panic Buying Following Trudeau's Plan To Ban Handgun Sales

"We sold 100 handguns, or almost our entire stock, in the last three days, since the prime minister announced the freeze," Jen Lavigne, co-owner of That Hunting Store in the outskirts of the capital Ottawa.

Lavigne, who owns That Hunting Store said the "measures will only hurt legal gun owners ... it's not going to reduce any of the crime because the bad guys don't follow the rules."
I'm thinking more in line with the coming food shortages, 5G monkey pox/marburg virus zombie apocalypse, and yes the collapse of the dollar to digital currency and just over all breakdown in society. That kinda stuff.
1654812604799.png