BTS discussion thread

00kpop00

Veteran

My speculations in kpop (and jpop) having been turned into mind-control, psychological warfare, brainwashing and social engineering weapons/tools, and why so many people become obsessed with kpop.

This especially is relevant to BTS since literally millions of young girls have actually fallen in love with these 7 boys.

arhur12

Star
The Hybe drama in Korean national assembly is funny. Hybe was apparently behind hate trains against JM and JKay on DC gallery. They also copied lyrics from a fanfiction for TxT's song loll. Who knows they might be reading these forums too to get some ideas about songs for their idols.

I always thought the online behaviour of Kpop fandoms was weird. The way controversial tweets would go viral and then fandoms start to fight it all felt Sus and it seems like companies are behind fandom toxicity as well. Hybe is the one getting exposed rn but I am pretty sure most companies are involved in this. @00kpop00 was right Kpop is a mass manipulation tool used to brainwash young teenagers.

M3ttah

Established
Okay, This is a lot. I get that people love this/him.

I propose an alternative analysis
(how k pop is engineering):

1. The “product” (J1N/the music) arrives.

2. Consumer feels a rush of emotion building to frenzied feelings. Many Others share the hysteria. The focus is on promises and implied relationship. This continues for a limited time.

3. Suddenly everyone disappears. The “product” is still there, but the feeling is not the same. The satisfaction is gone. There is expectation and anxiety. A void to be filled. Consumer long to go back to steps 1 and 2.

This also, not coincidentally, follows the arc of the video. And K-pop strings out releases over time because they are very aware of this phenomenon.

Kassandra7777

i wouldnt be surprised bc theyre not allowed to interact woth females in a romantic sense but at the same time the lack of evidencemakes it bullshit and thirdly even if he is or was gay so what? i dont get why armies are so immature about the idols dating or whoever oh and one more thing they always use the idols are gay narrative because they want it to be true so they dont have to believe that their idols are with females.