BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is true however companies will most likely shut down any rumours related to AI quickly as they can probably take legal action. In the year long speculation about J3nnie and T4e neither company has once denied anything but only took action regarding the photo leaks.
As long as their employee remains "relevant" by constant speculations/rumors/controversies, they won't deny anything... It's "good business" for them when delusional fans actively engage in these things... keeps their business rolling...

slowlyfading

Established
As long as their employee remains "relevant" by constant speculations/rumors/controversies, they won't deny anything... It's "good business" for them when delusional fans actively engage in these things... keeps their business rolling...
Idk abt that icl . . . Ive seen company stocks tank and fandoms boycott a groups entire career bc of things like this and especially companies that mistreat idols. I see no reason why large and well established companies would need rumours to gain attention for their already famous and successful artists . . . if its a small company im more inclined to believe that.

slowlyfading

Established
Exactly. Why would it's so hard to believe that they can't like each other. Its very organic like him following her at IG by mistake and due to fandom over-reaction, he unfollowed her. People are so hetero phobic these days lol. They can gulp down male idols dating and having kids together(smh) but can't see them enjoying normal romance. They both seem each other's type.
Some fans would rather fantasize about their faves dating their groupmates than other women thats their way of coping with the harsh reality that theyll never have a chance lmao . . . Ppl like this need to be studied the levels of delusion ive seen in the past 24hrs has gone from entertaining to concerning lmao. And the Insta thing gags me everytime bc he was fr on her page to begin with likeee

To reply to this tweet specifically, it makes sense that the photographer was told to film farther away because A: from what we've seen its seems like J3nnie n T4e didnt care if they were seen they werent wearing sunglasses or masks and were quite openly strolling in a very open space next to moving cars and infront of stores . . . where people could easily see them. He also came straight from the airport hence why his manager was in the same clothes as in the airport photos aswell as T4e who only changed from his blazer to a coat. And B: this entire thing seems potentially planned as if theyre trying to soft launch their relationship. There were videos from multiple angles so it can be assumed some videos were from different ppl not just the initial paparazzi that was told to film from a distance (different ppl that knew the route they were walking may i add). And the paparazzi said himself that he saw them clearly and that it was J3nnie and T4e, i would hope that he wouldnt lie like that and put his entire career and credibility on the line (like some t4ek00kers r saying that its cosplayers and it was an entire gang of them that were paid to set evrything up bc apparently T4e wanted revenge on a Parisian gf who left him for Mbapp3 . . . I wish i was making this up lmaooo).The guy literally has over half a million followers on tikt0k doing what he does he wouldnt need clout from making this up to kpop fans. To me it honestly seems like they dont care what people think and want to be able to date publicly or at least set boundaries with fans by putting it out there that they are grown adults with personal lives. I cant imagine how it must feel to always hide your relationships especially as a public figure with insane fandoms . . . I wouldnt be surprised if theyre tired n want to confirm it themselves or just keep vibing and doing what they want without confirming anything.
Seriously its laughable at this point about cosplaying thing. When the photographer has confirmed himself that it was them but No a youtuber's theory is above a eye witness. Shippers are so deluded. I'm not a taennie shipper but I don't get it why is to so hard to believe they both could be dating. They were at Harry Styles concert, him with JK and jennie with Rose. Now they are humans, I have never seen this anywhere. Like JB has millions of girl fans but when he was with Selena, everyone was happy. Though shippers are deluded till date that they don't accept his marriage. But these kpop fans can't see them enjoying their lives. I feel its mostly because of themselves too that they fueled the delusions of their fans. It won't be the case with jhope or Namjoon or least popular members but they can't see the younger ones dating. Maybe PJM fans are more sensible that they will protect JM but JK fans are the worst. V is a wildcard.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Idk abt that icl . . . Ive seen company stocks tank and fandoms boycott a groups entire career bc of things like this and especially companies that mistreat idols. I see no reason why large and well established companies would need rumours to gain attention for their already famous and successful artists . . . if its a small company im more inclined to believe that.
Well it's the nature of this business...that is showbusiness...which largely depends on "popularity & publicity..." They need every kind of publicity...even "bad publicity..." to remain "known and relevant..." And to stay afloat in the industry...

A publicly traded company that mainly sells shows and general entertainment must keep its artists/employees "saleable" to attract/maintain investors...

That's why their "artists" need to "reinvent" themselves and sometimes "do outrageous" stuff to be noticed and talked about...

slowlyfading

Established
Seriously its laughable at this point about cosplaying thing. When the photographer has confirmed himself that it was them but No a youtuber's theory is above a eye witness. Shippers are so deluded. I'm not a taennie shipper but I don't get it why is to so hard to believe they both could be dating. They were at Harry Styles concert, him with JK and jennie with Rose. Now they are humans, I have never seen this anywhere. Like JB has millions of girl fans but when he was with Selena, everyone was happy. Though shippers are deluded till date that they don't accept his marriage. But these kpop fans can't see them enjoying their lives. I feel its mostly because of themselves too that they fueled the delusions of their fans. It won't be the case with jhope or Namjoon or least popular members but they can't see the younger ones dating. Maybe PJM fans are more sensible that they will protect JM but JK fans are the worst. V is a wildcard.
So true like i could be behind the random instagram account that was spreading the cosplaying rumours literally anyone could make an account steal random photos from a korean man and pretend to be a tae cosplayer. But info from a credible paparazzi with 500k+ followers is false . . . okkk lol. Im not a shipper of any idol however i can objectively admire and acknowledge when two ppl would be cute tgt - quite literally how some ppl view western couples, not in the obsessive and possessive way that kpop fans behave. However, like u said western fans do have their moments :oops: . I truly hope that this changes the use of parasocial relationships and fanservice that companies use to promote their idols . . . its not healthy either way not to the idol or fan it does nothing but encourage delusions. We r entering the 5th gen of kpop now i rly hope this recent situation is a step in the right direction so idols will be able to live freely and be able to separate their idol personas from who they really are as individuals bc thats what they are - human beings with their own personal lives.

slowlyfading

Established
Well it's the nature of this business...that is showbusiness...which largely depends on "popularity & publicity..." They need every kind of publicity...even "bad publicity..." to remain "known and relevant..." And to stay afloat in the industry...

A publicly traded company that mainly sells shows and general entertainment must keep its artists/employees "saleable" to attract/maintain investors...

That's why their "artists" need to "reinvent" themselves and sometimes "do outrageous" stuff to be noticed and talked about...
No i understand that and its true its a widely used method however im struggling to see your point in mentioning it. Like r u saying that the companies arent denying it because its a good way to get attention ?

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
No i understand that and its true its a widely used method however im struggling to see your point in mentioning it. Like r u saying that the companies arent denying it because its a good way to get attention ?
Leave it hanging...and they'll keep on talking...

"Neither confirm nor deny..." That's their game...

slowlyfading

Established
Leave it hanging...and they'll keep on talking...

"Neither confirm nor deny..." That's their game...
Orrr they simply dont want to confirm anything which is normal and fine bc its their private lives. Not everything is some game or ploy the reality can be regular. And the reality that seems difficult for some is that those two are happy and together and owe nobody an explanation.

cadiz

Star
Orrr they simply dont want to confirm anything which is normal and fine bc its their private lives. Not everything is some game or ploy the reality can be regular. And the reality that seems difficult for some is that those two are happy and together and owe nobody an explanation.
i dont think is publicity because as we mentioned here, hybe has been promoting taek00k a lot lately, thats their most popular couple, and im pretty sure they dont want one of them dating a woman in public

both Veee and Jennie have too many pics leaked to be fake (since last year)
and they are wiining nothing from it, veee gains more publicity if he posts a taek00k video so the fans can cry about it

slowlyfading

Established
i dont think is publicity because as we mentioned here, hybe has been promoting taek00k a lot lately, thats their most popular couple, and im pretty sure they dont want one of them dating a woman in public

both Veee and Jennie have too many pics leaked to be fake (since last year)
and they are wiining nothing from it, veee gains more publicity if he posts a taek00k video so the fans can cry about it
Yeah i dont think its a publicity stunt either cos they dont need it. The fanservice thing is believable however if hyb3 dont want them dating a woman in public they would have denied the rumours since a year ago when they first started getting attention but they havent. Im not saying Hyb3 wants them dating or wtvr but it i dont think they care unless the idol wants them to say smth.

Also regarding the fanservice, it could genuinely just be two close friends who play around with each other like maybe at the start during the early years it was fanservice but (this may be naive of me) now that theyre literally so successful as a group you would think they wouldnt need fanservice or that their relationship is simply just that of two bandmates turned best friends who have spent everyday tgt for years. Like I saw a tweet from a J3nL1sa account it was a pic of J3nnie and L1sa having dinner tgt . . . How many of us have had a meal with a friend even that of the opposite sex and it be platonic lmao but no they were deadset on the fact that it was a romantic dinner . . . this is why fanservice can be detrimental it deludes ppl into genuinely believing the ships r real.

slowlyfading

Established
Agreed. The thing which pisses me off the most are the comments "but we are waiting for the official statement until they say it by themselves(taennie) ,BUT we 10000% sure that these band mates are in a relationship, whatever someone says doesn't matter." One hilarious tweet was "oH honEY, yOu dOnt KnoW wE aRe BeLiEvErs nOt sHiPpers" ...This is entertainment gold.
Pls its the way that a lot of idols especially 3rd gen r in relationships but they choose to keep in secret. I remember Y0ungjae from G0t7 literally gave tips on how to date secretly when he went on this show . . . again like i said if they wanted to keep it a secret or deny they would have

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/got7-youngjae-gives-insight-idols-can-date-secretly/

Beautiful

Star
A group normally has normal fans, shippers, solo Stans. Did you see any other group shippers as much crazy as taekook shipper.....no. the company fed them that much content of teakook that dumb fans want them to marry and settle in another country.
Which is delusion really. I never seen a this much worst ship. Jk fans are worst they are waiting for his album to come out so that they can break records as tea is getting so much in light now.