BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
Last edited:

slowlyfading

Established
I'm agreeing, im just sharing shippers insistence and not all these are teenagers, some are grown adults.
I'm totally in favour of this notion that celebs pvt lives are their own, and they don't owe any explanation regarding who they are dating. My country's showbiz is like that, yes there may be speculations or rumors but not as craxy as kpop.
Yes I was agreeing with u too hahah sry if it didn’t seem like it. I rly hope this slowly changes the attitudes towards dating in kpop bc a lot of idols and trainees will look at j3n and t4e and depending on how all of this pans out they might begin to follow in their steps

slowlyfading

Established
They won't stop untill they prove their point of view is correct
Chinese fans are leaving him
The girl said she is not her and Don't have any frnd looks like v.
What they will do now....
Honestly that’s good for Tae lol this is purging all the delusional fans. I’ve seen ppl cutting up Tae photocards and cutting up t4ek00k picture lmao.

It’s so funny to me when they use random peoples pictures like do u not think they will speak out and deny it ? Shippers are a social experiment atp

theartbook35

Veteran

Beautiful

Star
The humor of the flip phone aside, because that was freaking hilarious, why is this armpit trying to message JN about it? That's so weird. I doubt JN will give a crap about whatever goes on at YG's concerts.
I laughed for how they wrote open letter as if he will read it not for flip phone lol. It is hilarious how dumber they will became as time files

A group normally has normal fans, shippers, solo Stans. Did you see any other group shippers as much crazy as taekook shipper.....no. the company fed them that much content of teakook that dumb fans want them to marry and settle in another country.
Which is delusion really. I never seen a this much worst ship. Jk fans are worst they are waiting for his album to come out so that they can break records as tea is getting so much in light now.
The wincest shippers were worse. It was so bad, every female character on the show was killed to appease their fans. When two of the guys married their costars, I think some were very upset. The actor that played the angel used shipper's interest in him to get fans to contribute to his favorite causes and raise money for charity.

Shippers would ask J3nsen and Jar3d about their ship, which was worse than taek00k or jik00k. They were shipping brothers and the father together. The show's family dynamics were incredibly toxic, almost abusive and that added incest to everything else.

Things got bad, really bad. The actors were besties but distanced from each other because of their fan's insistence on coming to fanmeets and conferences to talk about their ship. Eventually, they laughed it off and even pandered, but it was very awkward. I've seen some disgusting btees fanfics, but nothing comes close to wincest, a genre that is about three male relatives in a sexual relationship, sometimes as children. There's also abuse, a mom dying in front of the baby, child abandonment, the supernatural, angels, demons and a lot of violent deaths. It's a hot mess. Btees shipping is mild in comparison. Annoying, but not like that.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
How lame ....... He is begging to buy so he can get adds.
Isn't called brainwash
This kind of "promotion" has the potential to backfire spectacularly, and can make both him and the brand look absolutely terrible.

I normally don't care what brands an idol promotes. But this is getting ridiculous. It's grossly manipulative and also unfair to fans. He should just be picking random fans at the concerts to take selfies with their phones, and not limiting it to people who have this specific brand.

I saw some fans trying to justify it, saying that iPhone users talk crap about Samsung users all the time. Maybe that's true, I don't know. But that's some serious logic gymnastics. Something to note is that if I wanted to go to one of his concerts, I wouldn't even bother to pay to be close to the barricade, because I wouldn't want the disappointment of him walking by me like I don't exist all because I won't pay an exorbitant amount of money for that type of phone. There's this elitist attitude in what he's doing that's really rubbing me the wrong way.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Seriously I don't understand now that after initial intrigue, the guy is just plain cold idiot. The girls were going crazy for his thigh hair at the recent concert peeking through his ripped jeans , I mean whyyyyy so thirsty? The guy is so greedy.
Everyone has leg hair so I don't even understand them going crazy for it. If they were going crazy for exposed skin, then it would make more sense, and maybe he meant to wear the ripped jeans with the intent for fans to be intrigued by his skin, NOT his leg hair.

I've also noticed a couple photos from fans who aimed their cameras right up his shirt when he was standing on the edge of the stage. I'm not posting them here or identifying the fans who took the photos because it's a bit weird that they did that. Just because someone lifts their arms to hype the crowd, does not mean it's an invitation to peer under their shirt and take photos. Compare this to his Haegeum dance video when he was intentionally lifting his shirt, which is a very clear invitation for people watching to look there.

He needs to be careful. As far as I know, he's the only member of the group who has been advanced on sexually by fans against his will. I truly, truly believe that if given the opportunity there are a lot of "fans" who would sexually assault him if they could. I am not victim blaming at all, but just making the point that these crazier fans don't know when to quit and the more he shows, the more they are going to want, and if they don't get what they want they will try even harder to get it. Sure, people should be more respectful of his body but as we know people cannot be trusted to control themselves 100% of the time.

minnie82

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar

theartbook35

Veteran
Coming from a shipper, tae one. Jennie one is old news.
One thing is for sure, these people are promiscuous but some people's insistence here on this thread(cough) and shippers especially, that he prefers man just don't make sense to me. Fans always show meltdown if they are near a woman, cuz deep down they know what the real deal is but him being extra cozy to these male models and no one bats an eye?!? Umm, hypocrisy. Them labelling JM as woman in fanfics, the company is evil but the public accepting this or expecting him to fit the persona is equally evil. Even religious people on this thread push this narrative, not making an observation but actively pushing the idea, that's weird. First they used to defend Jinkook.
There I said it.
The fact that they don't even speculate, they just openly declare that certain BT5 members are gay without enough facts to support it gets on my nerves. It's just as bad as insisting that someone who's gay is straight. Bottom line, we don't know, and we probably never will know for certain. Like, I could speculate all day about somebody like JH who has sent mixed signals for years, or SG who is hilariously cryptic, or go as far as to say that at least half the members are likely straight, but I'm never gonna be right or wrong because I can't say for sure either way.

It really does bother me too that armpits have zero issue with any BT5 member being close to a man. It's weirdly bias and also, I think these armpits use this as a way to make themselves look like they are pro-LGBT+ when they actually aren't. They don't give a crap about the LGBT+ community, they just like the appearance of being "pro-pride", and there's a huge fetishism and exploitation wrapped up in this.

cadiz

Star