BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
Many of us are now aware of how evil the entertainment industry is...

Sharing with you another video that exposes the truth about it....

Thank you for sharing this video. So many truths in those 28 minutes. The only thing is in regards to D. Washington I believe the interview he was speaking of D said he got on his knees and prayed and the holy spirit spoke to him, and he was unfortunately misquoted because a lot of media publications are Godless. Don’t get me wrong his start in the industry was not a “clean” one but he refused to be gay for pay or be used for sexual magic by being with other men. But he did become a sexual slave if you will to a very powerful woman in Hollywood at the beginning of his career-and that woman protected him and help him to get into doors most African American actors could not get into, he also unfortunately cheated on his wife profusely but by the grace of God through a friendship w/ B. Vance was drawn back to Christ. I’m saying this because like the video stated that with repentance and the hearing of the gospel anyone of these people can be redeemed, and their are many talented people in the industry who do love the Lord, unfortunately they are not the ones heavily promoted. Let’s keep in mind the gift itself is not perverted it’s how it’s being used and who it’s being used for that opens the door for perversion. I know that B. Vance is one famous actor who is doing the work from the inside sharing the gospel, he actually wrote a book that helped me to hold onto my faith while working, that I didn’t have to compromise in order to work. And for a while I didn’t until I was asked to and told I wouldn’t work unless I did and I walked away. But by the grace of God and His powerful gospel I am even stronger now in my faith and so I am slowly getting back in but on my terms… which is If I am not honoring God the project will not be done, I am grateful that their are others who feel the same way…we’re just not the ones being interviewed on E news.

NGodsHnds

Established
Most probably Vee didn't want to renew his contract anymore in 2018... but he was "forced" to by the company and the members...

Considering that he was the last to sign the contract, he very likely did it with a heavy heart...

And so from then on his heart was not into it anymore...He was just going through the motions...

Doesn't care much anymore about the members...doesn't care much anymore about the armees...

It's obvious that he wants a "new life" now...he appears unhappy and very frustrated...

He wants to be free...
I believe Jn and Sug admitted on one of their festas, it was Th and Jk that did not want to resign, and the other members were scared they would disband.

NGodsHnds

Established
He looked genuinely quite sad and emotional in the last run finale episode that they did when they were talking about taking a break from it and was the only one to mention love for the members, same with the music award speech they did recently. Wonder what is truly going on behind the scenes.
Maybe whatever the situation was in 2018 up until now maybe has in some way brought them closer, or maybe he genuinely loves them but is just not happy with how things are being ran, how they are being ran, maybe his discontent with them at times is because they won’t speak up and are too easily swayed to go along with things that they inherintly know are not right but also not who they truly are. I feel like his frustration at times is with the staff but it comes out towards the members because that’s the interaction we see. Lord only truly knows but I do get the sense that he,Jk & Sug just want to sing and perform and make music and not have to be puppets in order to do it. They think they’re into deep but there is always a way out, it may not be pretty, they may not be as rich, or popular but they’d be free.

NGodsHnds

Established
Why would he remove his eyebrows? They micromanage every detail of being an idol. Bg and Yj had to beg for different concepts their last comeback. Bang wanted pigtails for Bg and green hair for the other. That means even Jm's feminine behavior was decided by him.
I remember watching the videos of them talking about wanting to have full autonomy over the BE album concept as they wanted to just be themselves, show them in their own environments and what they truly love, some were even pushing to not have makeup or to be styled. In one video Th and Sug seemed to come up with concept and really believed in it but Joon seemed to think it wouldn’t fly, and that it shouldn’t be so natural. I guess thwy had to come to an agreement with management but in the unboxing of the music set they said it was the album they were most proud of because they had more control.

I remember watching the videos of them talking about wanting to have full autonomy over the BE album concept as they wanted to just be themselves, show them in their own environments and what they truly love, some were even pushing to not have makeup or to be styled. In one video Th and Sug seemed to come up with concept and really believed in it but Joon seemed to think it wouldn’t fly, and that it shouldn’t be so natural. I guess thwy had to come to an agreement with management but in the unboxing of the music set they said it was the album they were most proud of because they had more control.
Hopefully they finally got some control. Surprised they didn't want makeup. The original concept was good when they first came out. The new group, Trainee A, has a similar concept.

people aren't interested in him as much when compared to jjk. he doesn't really put himself in the spotlight like that
JK is SK's idol. More than any of the members, he's marketed as shy, yet approachable, and the boy next door. Sexy, yet too afraid to talk to girls. Hell yea they lost their shit when he dated Mij00. They learned everything about him was a lie. Is his name even Jk? Daily someone is screaming about that and will be for a while.

JimiJymy2

Rookie
Lol! Does Vee "hate" social media now and/or feeling "exasperated" with armee? Like he said before he's not gonna post anymore selfies coz he thinks he's ugly now...Haha!

But wait, didn't a big company want him to be the face of A.I. to promote their business?

Well, with the latest technology in synthetic media...his image can be "reproduced" seamlessly, whether he likes it or not...

Let's brace ourselves for more disinformation in this world...because the "deepfakes" have arrived...

Take a look:

I wouldn't be surprised if HitSmall invests in tech like these while stb are doing their own thing...

jem123

Established
I did too, and i felt even sadder and more disgust with whole thing when i saw them forcing him to act like a god damn 4 yo kid, when in fact he is a grown ass man, the look on his face said it all, and the way they kept laughting was too much , and what got me so angry is armys fucking comments, oh V laughting is a soulmate thing, oh jeon is speechles of how park is cute, tf do they have inside their head, im sure its anything but brain, .
Army's are a lost cause to be honest. Even if you show them that members are uncomfortable doing (with noticeable facial expressions), they (the armies) would still think think its cute or funny. BTS members are probably mentally and physically tired, from doing shit doesn't match their age, yet armies would gloat and rejoice.
JIMIN was probably boiling with rage inside.. (felt really bad for him too).. so pathetic

JimiJymy2

Rookie
I know it might be a far reaching thought but I sincerely hope if this is true that he is in a happy and healthy relationship. Not usually the norm for celebrities as many of their relationships are cover ups, set ups, more of a business deal and let’s not forget some are actually handlers instead of significant others… but I guess one can hope none of these are the case for him.

I did hear he is dating multiple people and is not the best when it comes to committed relationships, Jn & Rm are supposedly in committed relationships. I honestly can’t imagine any of them if they have gone through the trauma we know the industry can inflict, be emotionally capable to be in healthy relationships without professional help.
There were some posts about JB earlier.
I'm not excusing his behaviour towards his wife but, I think the video below shows what trauma might have done to him.
I don't think it would be that different with people getting into the entertainment industry younger and younger.

Last edited:

JimiJymy2

Rookie
Oh god, oh my lord, im laughting hard, daaaamn tthey're having a hell of a week , Fr this is his bf. Well not surprised but everything's happening fast.
Reading the past 20 pages was hard y'all...I had to put my water & food far away from me, lol
What have you all been eating/drinking/doing? The posts are wild

I wouldn't be surprised if HitSmall invests in tech like these while stb are doing their own thing...
Too late they already had an article about artificial intelligence. I can't find it, but it shocked me as an army.
I thought it was already leaked out?

i might be crazy but either it's true or she is being paid by hitsmall...
She has a mental issue. It's sad that people make fun of her.

JimiJymy2

Rookie
I'm wondering if those recent dramas surrounding stb aren't used as scapegoats to divert the intention from something bigger or as a way to appeal to more western countries?

Who knows....In the coming years we might get a "The Real Housewives of Seoul"...anyone wants to bet?

Last edited: