BTS discussion thread

tzolld

Established
Wow, good eye! Please make the post when you can. Ever since I found out about what that symbol meant I've seen it everywhere.
Thank you :) Yes my eyes are very sharpened for details like that now, still I notice more and more by the day. Recently I have also had a scary and sad moment when I started noticing the ped# symbols in even larger numbers than what I had previously noticed. ........I think it is very, very widespread.

Berrywon88

Star
I was think8ng about it, but looking at the news @Strawberrypie just shared, idnt think its the case anymore, the brand or his brand is sponsorising the god damn L.A concert, the name of it as we know is 6 guys, i think that theres more people involved in the creation of it, i dnt really think it was him and his brother only having this brilliant stupid idea. Something is fishy . Looking at the scandal now, if it wasnt their doing which i highly doubt now, they did really take advantage of it , as a tool to make the vrand more famous.
He's definitely not innocent but yeah I see he's not mentally well at all. I can see him crashing and burning before the year's up. B*s would have to take a break then. And I'm shocked that his brand is sponsoring the concerts. That's pretty bold and reckless. And I think you're right about a lot of people being involved.

tzolld

Established
I was actually thinking about something just yesterday. What if jayk is subconsciously
su!cidal, medically called passive suicidal ideation. A person suffering from this will put themselves in harms way. They can have what looks like a lot of accidents, car accident, falling, hurting themselves easily etc. Risky lifestyles, drug intake, might hang out in the dangerous part of town etc.

Now jk has the reckless self destructive behavior. He's always been the member that does dangerous acts like bungee jumping etc. A risk taker. The more dangerous it is and life threatening the better it seems. He could be subconsciously self sabotaging himself and his career, hence him leaving proof everywhere and not being discreet enough. This would also explain him altering his appearance with piercings and tattoos in such a short period of time. There was also rumors he was a cutter in the past. I think he is very mentally unstable and needs professional help. He's spiraling but he's seen as a product to that company. So when he should be taking a long a$$ break we know he won't get to. I've said this before but I can't see this group lasting much longer. And it will be because of jk. Unless something changes, I just don't see it ending well for him.
mhh that is an interesting thought. It could be, maybe. It is really difficult to sift through all the psychological processes that could be happening with them, with all the crazy variety of abusive, evil, fake and exploitative things happening around and within them. An industry slaves of their caliber would probably require years of high quality trauma treatment, peace of mind, and a healed soul to begin some kind of healing process. What is for sure is that all members, esp jm jk th (but also jh and jn increasingly) apart from mr, display multiple signs of being very psychologically unwell. With sugar it is sometimes kind of hard to really read him, but for sure he looks really depressed and apathetic pretty much always. The others, jm and jk, also th the most, give off many signs of sex#ual traumas, with the overly sex#ual behaviours they sometimes exhibit, and the possible sadistic tendencies which was mentioned, which can also be a consequence of sex#ual abuse

Kimiko

Veteran
Jkayy will be the destruction of this group with his scandals and devil may care attitude

I can also see him running off and getting married like justin did,like britney did

Berrywon88

Star
Jkayy will be the destruction of this group with his scandals and devil may care attitude

I can also see him running off and getting married like justin did,like britney did
Agree, he's followed everything else biebs has done. To me it seems he's constantly testing the waters to see how much he can get away with in terms of bh and his fans. And I think he's finding it's quite a lot. He got the infamous ARMY tattoo and it was well received by the fandom. He then got a whole sleeve. He wore a fake eyebrow piercing for butter comeback and must have saw the positive reaction and then got the real thing. I know he knew this new lip ring would shock too. I see him eventually doing the most controversial thing he could do with that company and the purple people, like you said get married haha.

Laura755y

Star
He's definitely not innocent but yeah I see he's not mentally well at all. I can see him crashing and burning before the year's up. B*s would have to take a break then. And I'm shocked that his brand is sponsoring the concerts. That's pretty bold and reckless. And I think you're right about a lot of people being involved.
agree, he's so unstable, nd not innocent, but like we said, the badboy with a golden heart persona he has keep people confused.
I think that they took advantage of the scandal, as a promotion tool, knowing alot of fans will try and buy their oppa's clothes, imo a lot of business men are involved in this brand or at least helping in creating it, thats pretty obvious, sence the name of it is fkn suspicious, 6 guys, number "6", and who tf are those 6 guys, and now the brand is sponsering the whole L.A concert, some biig highers are involved for sure.

Wut?!? Sponsored by six6uys, sponsored by a brand that have its first apparence on a scandal ? Wait a god damn minute! Why did they name the brand 6 guys? Isnt a bit sus,! Nd why ate they seeling the pants with 282$?!? Tf! Do i get a boyfriend with it?!? Or does it pay my bills.
Armys will eat it up. There's a telegram group that talked about this. That's a lot of money. Enough to buy a whole wardrobe if you're willing to look for bargains.

I was think8ng about it, but looking at the news @Strawberrypie just shared, idnt think its the case anymore, the brand or his brand is sponsorising the god damn L.A concert, the name of it as we know is 6 guys, i think that theres more people involved in the creation of it, i dnt really think it was him and his brother only having this brilliant stupid idea. Something is fishy . Looking at the scandal now, if it wasnt their doing which i highly doubt now, they did really take advantage of it , as a tool to make the vrand more famous.
If a lot of people are involved, someone has them by the pubic hairs. A lot of people are involved, maybe to hide the fact they're part of Burning Sun.

Laura755y

Star
Armys will eat it up. There's a telegram group that talked about this. That's a lot of money. Enough to buy a whole wardrobe if you're willing to look for bargains.
Brainless shit!
If a lot of people are involved, someone has them by the pubic hairs. A lot of people are involved, maybe to hide the fact they're part of Burning Sun.
Imo, alot of people are involved in the creation of the whole brand not just him and his brother, i guess alot if them are part of the mafia behind the burnin sun, and maybe jeon is a part of it as well,cuz all his partners, friends etc are part of the burning sun, also like u said someone is having them by the public hair. But what i real8sed those coupke days, is that all they do is bringing the hiding things into the open. Thats the weird part.

Brainless shit!

Imo, alot of people are involved in the creation of the whole brand not just him and his brother, i guess alot if them are part of the mafia behind the burnin sun, and maybe jeon is a part of it as well,cuz all his partners, friends etc are part of the burning sun, also like u said someone is having them by the public hair. But what i real8sed those coupke days, is that all they do is bringing the hiding things into the open. Thats the weird part.
That has me confused too. A lot is coming out and he didn't try to hide it. All of them have dirt, but his is being exposed. Did he piss someone off? It's daily scandals coming out.

imagine being an almost 30-year old man being called "baby" by 14-year old fans haha (yes, I know there are fans that are older as well), this must get on their nerves so much. I wonder if with C0vid, they were relieved in a way to not have to perform/do fanservice. I remember when I first got into k-pop and all the aegyo idols did was so confusing to me (infantilization)
Tae told the staff he was a grown man during an episode of Run. They gave him a toy crown as a prize and he wasn't happy.

Kimiko

Veteran
imagine being an almost 30-year old man being called "baby" by 14-year old fans haha (yes, I know there are fans that are older as well), this must get on their nerves so much. I wonder if with C0vid, they were relieved in a way to not have to perform/do fanservice. I remember when I first got into k-pop and all the aegyo idols did was so confusing to me (infantilization)
Yes aeygo confused the hell out of me when I first saw it,
I was like wtf is this? Grown men acting like babies is still strange to me and very creepy

Its so crazy that 12 year olds are calling almost 30 year old men babies and angels

NGodsHnds

Established
Exactly.

So my question again is why are people going soooooo hard to destroy THEM when they aren't doing anything different than any other MEGA STAR? I don't see anybody trying to cancel Justin Bieber, etc. Is it because they are Korean and it's threatening the "white establishment"? Do they want to be the ONLY ones to profit off of "black talent"? Like we supposed to help yall to keep a noose around our neck...........Like...Really?:confused::D

It really cracks me up when I see peoples comments always trying to tell us what we should be mad at -or- coming up with the same shit from different angles to make us mad enough to join in on the cancel with them..... Nah son, you gone have to handle this one on your own. We'll cancel them when we get good and gd ready.
I believe there are many things at play, I mean cancel culture is as big as ever so it’s a hot button that many are willing to press the moment someone does something they don’t like, or is seen as wrong. (Remember everyone saying they were canceling Doj Cat for her colorist comments, well that lasted a hot second and then she blew up and most people forgot)on top of that like mentioned before their fandom is huge, so their influence is like nothing I’ve ever seen. Don’t get me wrong all popular celebrities have influence but once in a blue moon(I don’t believe by chance) there are those artist who shift the game and in this case it’s these 7( I mean I am starting to see KPOp in spaces I hadn’t seen or at least noticed until now)
With a fanbase so strong and big it leaves a lot of room for hate, because that’s something people like to do anyway and if we are being honest, I am sure the fact that they are Asian has caused discord, (keep in mind the top dogs of the “elite” are quite racist)we cannot deny we live in a world where there is prejudice and racism (sin has a wide net). I also believe there is the very real possibility (because I know it happens in Hollywood) to have bots that spread hate as well just to keep the fellas names out there and cause fans to be in an uproar which results in said fans trying to protect/rally behind them by spending more money to support the group.

There’s so many levels but if they weren’t as global & popular it wouldn’t be as noticeable. Also most of their fandom acts like mind controlled idol worshipers (kind of scary). As far as in this thread I do see there are some post that can come off as being quite mean and when I say mean, it’s going outside of shinning a light on the occult/elite stuff and just being hurtful or pointing out things that most celebs do or have been caught doing (i.e. augmentation, drugs, scandals etc) …that could come from a place of anger and or frustration for the harm & destruction these guys are causing to our young people( I’ve been there) or they could simply see a forum like this as an opportunity to bash the 7 because they just don’t like them. Since this is the internet we’ll never really know people’s true intentions(even if we want to believe we do). I for one do not know these men, but I do know people in the industry who are not the least bit kind, especially to people who are not like them(money does really change some people, or bring out the worst in them) but because they have a hot song or are on a popular series people think they are angels and can do no wrong(sound familiar as much hate as bt5 gets there are many more who “think” they love them, it’s a delusional haze that many celebs seem to cause not just bts, although their haze is pretty thick!)

I also understand that the hurt the 7 are causing is coming from somewhere higher up in the food chain and if we truly believe in what the occult does with celebs these guys are possibly hurting as well. They are simply puppets(and yes they still have to be accountable and they will…we all will) but the same puppeteering is happening in the US also, our stars and industry are doing an excellent job of polluting kids and adults alike, our government is being used also. At the crux of it Bt5 is but a piece in a very disturbing yet gigantic puzzle where entertainment, politics, big companies all go hand in hand with their nefarious plans…it just so happens that this forum is about that one little piece of the puzzle.

I hope my long post made sense, I’ll say this I really have to be careful when coming to any forum like this one and check my heart, I know that I was a sinner too, and it was only by the grace of God that I saw my sin and recognized my need for Jesus Christ, my savior. So I have to make sure I’m walking in that same grace with others and so for bt5 I am not speaking of the illum… stuff I am speaking in regards to their character (which is only an assumption), and some of their actions… this does not mean turning a blind eye to their wrong/peculiar/questionable behavior but I won’t drag them for it either… I will continue to pray for their salvation until God shows me otherwise.

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
I was actually thinking about something just yesterday. What if jayk is subconsciously
su!cidal, medically called passive suicidal ideation. A person suffering from this will put themselves in harms way. They can have what looks like a lot of accidents, car accident, falling, hurting themselves easily etc. Risky lifestyles, drug intake, might hang out in the dangerous part of town etc.

Now jk has the reckless self destructive behavior. He's always been the member that does dangerous acts like bungee jumping etc. A risk taker. The more dangerous it is and life threatening the better it seems. He could be subconsciously self sabotaging himself and his career, hence him leaving proof everywhere and not being discreet enough. This would also explain him altering his appearance with piercings and tattoos in such a short period of time. There was also rumors he was a cutter in the past. I think he is very mentally unstable and needs professional help. He's spiraling but he's seen as a product to that company. So when he should be taking a long a$$ break we know he won't get to. I've said this before but I can't see this group lasting much longer. And it will be because of jk. Unless something changes, I just don't see it ending well for him.
I think this was touched on in the earlier pages of this forum. I could definitely see all of this being a possibility. One thing I know is trauma outwardly shows in many forms, and the more trauma experienced the more severe the response to it.

Berries

Rookie
I believe there are many things at play, I mean cancel culture is as big as ever so it’s a hot button that many are willing to press the moment someone does something they don’t like, or is seen as wrong. (Remember everyone saying they were canceling Doj Cat for her colorist comments, well that lasted a hot second and then she blew up and most people forgot)on top of that like mentioned before their fandom is huge, so their influence is like nothing I’ve ever seen. Don’t get me wrong all popular celebrities have influence but once in a blue moon(I don’t believe by chance) there are those artist who shift the game and in this case it’s these 7( I mean I am starting to see KPOp in spaces I hadn’t seen or at least noticed until now)
With a fanbase so strong and big it leaves a lot of room for hate, because that’s something people like to do anyway and if we are being honest, I am sure the fact that they are Asian has caused discord, (keep in mind the top dogs of the “elite” are quite racist)we cannot deny we live in a world where there is prejudice and racism (sin has a wide net). I also believe there is the very real possibility (because I know it happens in Hollywood) to have bots that spread hate as well just to keep the fellas names out there and cause fans to be in an uproar which results in said fans trying to protect/rally behind them by spending more money to support the group. There’s so many levels but if they weren’t as global & popular it wouldn’t be as noticeable. Also most of their fandom acts like mind controlled idol worshipers (kind of scary). As far as in this thread I do see there are some post that can be quite mean and when I say mean, it’s going outside of the occult/elite stuff and just being hurtful or pointing out things that most celebs do or have been caught doing (i.e. augmentation, drugs, scandals etc) …that could come from a place of anger and or frustration for the harm & destruction these guys are causing to our young people( I’ve been there) or they can just be mean people or they could simply see a forum like this as an opportunity to bash the 7 because they really don’t believe in the occult stuff at all & they just don’t like them. Since this is the internet we’ll never really know people’s true intentions(even if we want to believe we do). I for one do not know these men, but I do know people in the industry who are not the least bit kind, especially to people who are not like them(money does really change some people, or bring out the worst in them) but because they have a hot song or are on a popular series people think they are angels and can do wrong(sound familiar, it’s a delusional haze that many celebs seem to cause not just bts, although their haze is pretty thick!)
I also understand that the hurt the 7 are causing is coming from somewhere higher in the food chain, they are simply puppets(and yes they still have to be accountable and they will…we all will) but the same puppeteering is happening in the US also, our stars and industry are doing an excellent job of polluting kids and adults alike, our government is being used also. At the crux of it Bt5 is but a piece in a very disturbing yet gigantic puzzle where entertainment, politics, big companies all go hand in hand with their nefarious plans…it just so happens that this forum is about that one little piece of the puzzle.
I hope my long post made sense, I’ll say this I really have to be careful when coming to any forum like this one and check my heart, I know that I was a sinner too, and it was only by the grace of God that I saw my sin and recognized my need for Jesus Christ, my savior. So I have to make sure I’m walking in that same grace with others and so for bt5 I am not speaking of the illum… stuff I am speaking in regards to their character (which is only an assumption), and some of their actions… this does not mean turning a blind eye to their wrong/peculiar/questionable behavior but I won’t drag them for it either… I will continue to pray for their salvation until God shows me otherwise.
THIS..........

You've summed this up very well. I am very out of the loop on the goings on of the internet and most younger artists :rolleyes:.

I am a little older and got into BTS by accident because of my niece and became intrigued by some things I noticed that they were trying to be slick about. So I can't say I know a whole lot about them from start to finish.

My questions were not a personal attack on anyone, they were just questions in my head(that really didn't expect anyone to have an answer to) because I think there's a hidden agenda in everything, I thought, there has to be a BIGGER reason.

NGodsHnds

Established
Thank you :) Yes my eyes are very sharpened for details like that now, still I notice more and more by the day. Recently I have also had a scary and sad moment when I started noticing the ped# symbols in even larger numbers than what I had previously noticed. ........I think it is very, very widespread.
I know Hollywood is full of them and more and more they are trying to make the sexualisation of children and teens widely accepted and seen as normal. I remember watching a few episodes of Riverdale and Pretty Little liars…those were marketed to young people but it most certainly should not have been. The stuff happening in those shows are sick!