BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
My favourite performances of Mama ...Nct vocal line and Seventeen.No darkness with fire,no special strange effects...voices and talent
... It's less strong... But it's not without symbols...:
The first, they are on a square, symbol of matter, the center of which represents the circle of light, comprising at the end, four points representing the four seasons, the four gods, the four periods of the cycle. Underline in two parts: On the left he rallies Netphys to Osiris, and on the right: Seth and Isis. The two symbols together represent the alliance between light (the circle in the physical). And the chandelier on the ground as if fallen, represents the fall of the sun.

For the second:
At the beginning, he holds a diamond, each diamond represents the soul of a dead person. And he paints, he uses this death, the spray paint, is very often visible, whether in BTS, which paints everywhere, or even more representative and above all very revealing, is the clip 'Juice' by Kris, which are abducted by an extraterrestrial vessel (scientists, in charge of the MK-Ultra project, visible in the Gucci PUB, from Kai). Some, real witnesses, victim of the MK-Ultra project, give the same similarity, as some real witness of aliens (I found that I no longer find at all, a witness, of a victim of a program, who was sent to kill people, of which she has only flashes of memories.Note, that the Snickers in Fake Love, where J-Hope is absorbed, some are covered with yellow paint.

For 'Left & Right' the following performance:
It is related to the two serpents, that of the sun and that of the moon, see the two columns. It refers, I am thinking of sexuality, red and blue lit by white, giving pink and blue and then purple, which appears with white. Left to right, representing sexual duality.

For Home;Run:
The performance is very Freemasonry, the back is linked to a natural effect of volcanoes, it appears as well in the representation of 'Inception' of Ateez, as in the Chinese series 'Fighter of The Destiny' where Luhan has play. It is at the beginning, while going up, he jumps after discovering, a Freemason symbolism, which represents when falling, they go up. Symbol of a death in the resurrection, of a dive, in the sea, basically to die to be reborn. And gold, for the symbol of the resurrection. Gold being the goal of the Freemasons. But in reality, they become at level 33, slaves of higher people, it is marked in the book of Freemasonry. It is also visible in EXO's first VCR, thus representing matter, matter that reacts to light, represented by the members, which are the trees of life.

Boopdedoop

Established
The poor man could not refuse cuz he is just a dancer hehe
You know in the ON performance the BTS members were wearing like dog chains on their necks too. (Even though army would take it as fashion *eyeroll*) The chain is thick and it literally looks like something you would put on your dog XD. Do you think they use that to sexualize the performance too. RM had a rainbow chain so I guess it was used as an LGBTQ reference haha.

JK's wearing a corset again XD

5hawol

Established
You know in the ON performance the BTS members were wearing like dog chains on their necks too. (Even though army would take it as fashion *eyeroll*) The chain is thick and it literally looks like something you would put on your dog XD. Do you think they use that to sexualize the performance too. RM had a rainbow chain so I guess it was used as an LGBTQ reference haha.

Yep. That look like a dog chain but is not used on dogs.
IMG_20201207_110631.jpgIn bondage acts, they put leash on it and pull the one wearing it like a dog and make him/her obey and do whatever pervy mind comes up with.

Last edited:

Lachimolala

Established
... It's less strong... But it's not without symbols...:
The first, they are on a square, symbol of matter, the center of which represents the circle of light, comprising at the end, four points representing the four seasons, the four gods, the four periods of the cycle. Underline in two parts: On the left he rallies Netphys to Osiris, and on the right: Seth and Isis. The two symbols together represent the alliance between light (the circle in the physical). And the chandelier on the ground as if fallen, represents the fall of the sun.

For the second:
At the beginning, he holds a diamond, each diamond represents the soul of a dead person. And he paints, he uses this death, the spray paint, is very often visible, whether in BTS, which paints everywhere, or even more representative and above all very revealing, is the clip 'Juice' by Kris, which are abducted by an extraterrestrial vessel (scientists, in charge of the MK-Ultra project, visible in the Gucci PUB, from Kai). Some, real witnesses, victim of the MK-Ultra project, give the same similarity, as some real witness of aliens (I found that I no longer find at all, a witness, of a victim of a program, who was sent to kill people, of which she has only flashes of memories.Note, that the Snickers in Fake Love, where J-Hope is absorbed, some are covered with yellow paint.

For 'Left & Right' the following performance:
It is related to the two serpents, that of the sun and that of the moon, see the two columns. It refers, I am thinking of sexuality, red and blue lit by white, giving pink and blue and then purple, which appears with white. Left to right, representing sexual duality.

For Home;Run:
The performance is very Freemasonry, the back is linked to a natural effect of volcanoes, it appears as well in the representation of 'Inception' of Ateez, as in the Chinese series 'Fighter of The Destiny' where Luhan has play. It is at the beginning, while going up, he jumps after discovering, a Freemason symbolism, which represents when falling, they go up. Symbol of a death in the resurrection, of a dive, in the sea, basically to die to be reborn. And gold, for the symbol of the resurrection. Gold being the goal of the Freemasons. But in reality, they become at level 33, slaves of higher people, it is marked in the book of Freemasonry. It is also visible in EXO's first VCR, thus representing matter, matter that reacts to light, represented by the members, which are the trees of life.
I am skeptical about illuminati witchcraft masons part and i can't say why there are some symbols...I wanted to focus on something good about the performance and you talk about dead and others stuff that i didn't see in the video...i didn't had bad sensations like in others performances..i don't think see all bad is a good thing.It is a way to ruin also the beautiful things in this life.My way to see things is try to find something good because if we are focused only in bad things the life become horrible.You talk like someone very prepared about masons and occult.I can't explain why but i didn't appreciate your point of view.I didn't appreciate that you had to put the focus on the dirty stuff ...

Lachimolala

Established
This year they were honouring Boa with Inspiration Achievement Award so SM sent NCT and Taemin along with Boa prolly to make queen Boa less lonely. Taemin also performed 'only one' with Boa and he looked so fine. Aaah...5hawol drool :p
She gave him the space that he deserved,i recognized him when i see the guy with flower ,i loved his performance and was elegant,beautiful and not rude.

5hawol

Established
I am skeptical about illuminati witchcraft masons part and i can't say why there are some symbols...I wanted to focus on something good about the performance and you talk about dead and others stuff that i didn't see in the video...i didn't had bad sensations like in others performances..i don't think see all bad is a good thing.It is a way to ruin also the beautiful things in this life.My way to see things is try to find something good because if we are focused only in bad things the life become horrible.You talk like someone very prepared about masons and occult.I can't explain why but i didn't appreciate your point of view.I didn't appreciate that you had to put the focus on the dirty stuff ...
I don't wanna agree with you bluntly on this cuz I don't wanna hurt anybody... but I can't help it... everything you said, it was what's been bothering me too and..... I agree with you

Im sorry @Shuna I respect you alot and I respect your opinion but @Lachimolala just said the wisest word ever spoken in this thread.

Last edited:

H.N

Rookie

The chains literally mean that they are puppets to the elite and are trapped in the industry. Also that they don’t have much freedom (ironic lol) and it can also have MK ultra reference

Lachimolala

Established
I don't wanna agree with you bluntly on this... but aah... I just can't help it... cuz everything you said, it was what's been bothering me too and.... I agree with you

Im sorry @Shuna I respect you alot and I respect your opinion but @Lachimolala just said the wisest word ever spoken in this thread.
I respect others opinions too but i had to say that i felt uncomfortable...i was worried to say this but i felt really at disease.I hope that i didn't offend anybody ,it was not my intention.Thank you for your comprehension <3 <3