BTS discussion thread

Lachimolala

Established
My mom told me all big brand clothes when they run out of inspiration they start inspiring from old fashion. She said many trends that were considered ugly back then came back in fashion. Is BTS/ Bighit running out of inspiration too? hmm
I think so xD
They were inspired also by Bee gees,same cover,outfit and the name of song is Dynamite xD

MariMarrie

Veteran
My mom told me all big brand clothes when they run out of inspiration they start inspiring from old fashion. She said many trends that were considered ugly back then came back in fashion. Is BTS/ Bighit running out of inspiration too? hmm
I remember when I saw Britney MV I felt the clothes were weird and not good, my brother said that in the early 2000s, the clothes that Britney wore were a failed product, but she was sponsored to wear that kind of fashion and eventually it became a trend. i don't know this is true or not because i am 99 liner,

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Bts dynamite sounds alot like katy perrys stuff ive noticed lol
NO YOU ARE RIGHT BUT I REWATCHED DYNAMITE FOR A MINUTE JUST TO MAKE SURE AND LMAO I CAN’T BREATHE
WHY NOBODY TOLD ME THEY HAD A SCENE IN A CAMP ROCK DISNEY CHANEL TEENAGE GIRL ROOM
PRETENDING IT’S MORNING BUT DRINKING MILK LIKE HE’S GOING TO SLEEP
AND WEARING SHOES WHILE IN THE HOUSE

NOT AT THE PIANO IN THE CORNER MITCHIE WHERE U AT
BISH WJHSHSH THE BASEBALL REFERNCE AND ALL THIS SONG IS ALL ABOUT STEREOTYPES BASED ON OLD AMERICAN MOVIES PLS
JUST KEEP IT KOREAN WTH IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE
921DF427-2855-4953-9136-17F0561DC486.jpeg

SHOULD I KEEP WATCHING SHOULD I STOP?

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
NO YOU ARE RIGHT BUT I REWATCHED DYNAMITE FOR A MINUTE JUST TO MAKE SURE AND LMAO I CAN’T BREATHE
WHY NOBODY TOLD ME THEY HAD A SCENE IN A CAMP ROCK DISNEY CHANEL TEENAGE GIRL ROOM

BISH WJHSHSH THE BASEBALL REFERNCE AND ALL THIS SONG IS ALL ABOUT STEREOTYPES BASED ON OLD AMERICAN MOVIES PLS
View attachment 48277

U see the yellow shirt hanging is the shirt worn by j1n, so what meaning of that mv?????
20201207_164340.jpg

Awkward_pink

Established

View attachment 48277

OMGGG LOL i got a lot of american disney vibes from the mv too!!
But i just figured out the song reminds me of katy perrys BIRTHDAY
Idk idk idk

deniiiiXD

Veteran

View attachment 48277

Sorry guys I’ve found out what they mean and it’s sad. I haven’t really catch up with all the symbolism they did lately. But I wanted to point out the MV itself doesn’t really make sense I thought and hoped they might be just some logical mistakes ugh

deniiiiXD

Veteran
SORRY GUYS THAT I AM DERAILING THE THREAD WITH ALL MY CHATTER BUT
PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF BTS’S FACES AFTER A KOREAN ARMY INSULTED NCT SAYING THEY ARE TOO AVERAGE LOOKING
38037B1E-3E1A-4A21-9DD8-8D63BD5506A2.jpeg
AND THE LIKES
No but we all know how armys are but this also shows how there is an other side of the things too. BTS is popular but they only appeal to their fans not the general public.
ALSO THIS PLS I AM IN TEARS:
B39A620A-D5F8-47B0-8FD2-2D8F295B3939.jpeg7CE71630-45FD-4366-AA73-CDCD2D2852D4.jpeg
*poem=treat
PS: I don’t think it’s ok to make fun of someone’s appearance but I considered they deserved it bc armys always act like their favs are always superior

Last edited:
Thats very intersting. Do you think this is actually possible to spread magic to the people by music?? Or they just use special frequency? Like here I always get weird feeling from 2:18 to the end. I feel like my energy drains away whenever I listen to this part and some other musics.
i was never able to watch or listen to this specific songs it makes me feel trapped paranoid and claustrophobic. and yes they do spread magick they cast a sleeping spell upon people that’s the main reason for it to keep people asleep there are also spells for people to get even more obsessed and buy their things etc

Awkward_pink

Established
SORRY GUYS THAT I AM DERAILING THE THREAD WITH ALL MY CHATTER BUT
PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF BTS’S FACES AFTER A KOREAN ARMY INSULTED NCT SAYING THEY ARE TOO AVERAGE LOOKING
View attachment 48280
AND THE LIKES
No but we all know how armys are but this also shows how there is an other side of the things too. BTS is popular but they only appeal to their fans not the general public.
ALSO THIS PLS I AM IN TEARS:
FINALLY SOMETHING SPICYYY
Also people are forgetting bts are also just average humans wid fame -_-