BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
This is 37th tendency on youtube...not Bts lol
I had migraine after this performance,i think the symbols the subliminals messages are strong
Ateez performance ....they looked possessed
One of these two groups will take Bts place?
The performance of this Mama (Mama... in reference to Satan...), is totally satanist... I will not go into detail, for the moment, but he refers to the Antichrist, with the green colorimetry, for Ateez, for the second video, black (like blue, which refers to the mother and also) refers to Satan. The eclipse refers to the black sun. I take this, for marked, that I often notice, that it had a representation of two mountains, which forms the beak of a crow (the mountain split into two, visible as well in the cartoon 'The Mysterious Cities of Gold' 'Zelda Breath of The Wild ', but also in' Onward '). I'm talking about this because of the legend's reference, when Jungkook is eaten by the crow. And I continue the article I'm writing... talks about ouroboros, the four periods, but the snakes are red and blue, it surprises me... So I won't be able to mark what it means... On the other hand the green part, is above the sea (the limit, between life and death (the depths, represents death (see the sexual act, but that will be better explained in my article))). Blue is for the sea, and black for hell, death... Yellow, see gold, which is visible in Kai's latest MV, or what follows this Freemasonry series, which is' Doctor Who ', when it regenerates. What the Illuminati have for goals... For the Roman side, which moreover, a compilation, very present in Nazism, like the black sun, as well as the Roman side, I would develop that later...

MariMarrie

Veteran
With the mv because they are music videos they can put in a lot more symbolism and bighit love making movies out their mvs so fans can analyse and make theories. But with live performances they are limited to the symbolism they can put out like hand gestures and stage props. But I think little gestures like this also have an effect. They can be doing 100 different things in a music video but to perform they have one stage, green screen if it’s pre recorded or the sports stadium looooool. I don’t know if this makes sense to you guys sounded much better in my head lol
they make the symbol look normal, in future ordinary people will even think normal about symbols, they will be deceived when anti-christ comes

H.N

Rookie
they make the symbol look normal, in future ordinary people will even think normal about symbols, they will be deceived when anti-christ comes
Like normalising the devil horns into something “cool” people do smh. Or those baphomet fingers into gun fingers. Those that don’t know it’s a popular thing people do on TikTok :(1607295775129.jpeg

MariMarrie

Veteran
Like normalising the devil horns into something “cool” people do smh. Or those baphomet fingers into gun fingers. Those that don’t know it’s a popular thing people do on TikTok :(View attachment 48269
Even illuminati and freemanson become a normal organization,

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys
I remembered something from the time I was an army.. I remember that at the time BTS performed at MAMA and didn’t have many special effects their performance didn’t really appeal to me... So I wished there was more entertaining atmosphere in those stages like more lights more story lines more breakdances etc..
Now that I left the fandom and I witnessed stages from other artists that aren’t as pompous and shining as BTS’s, I realized that there is no need of such things when the artists themselves are enough for creating the atmosphere. There is no need of any help when you have charisma and passion and know how to transmit it. For example NCT and Treasure did a great job tonight, by far my favorite performances tonight <3

Shuna

Star
Like normalising the devil horns into something “cool” people do smh. Or those baphomet fingers into gun fingers. Those that don’t know it’s a popular thing people do on TikTok :(View attachment 48269
Hey, I haven't thought of it's two snakes, for the red snake and the blue snake, which surrounds the handle, which looks like the handle of the statues, which is inverted above the axis:
Sans titre-1.jpg

deniiiiXD

Veteran
My favourite performances of Mama ...Nct vocal line and Seventeen.No darkness with fire,no special strange effects...voices and talent
True
I am happy that not every group uses a dark agenda when it comes to promote their songs. NCT’s song is literally about their story as a group and how they became a family. It’s kind of reassuring to see positivity from time to time :)

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
Not B+$ related. Just want to share this. Guys, way back 2017 my best friend’s Dad was the head of the freemason on the small city we lived in. That year i have no idea about what is freemason about. Her Dad invited my Dad to join freemason cus they have a lot benefits but they didn’t told what are those specific benefits they are talking about. Good thing my Mom on that year was into reading about theories and conspiracies. If not, my family and I are the devils ally right now.